bsklakis2

Daddy help they hit our bosses

Just now, Maax said:

Free exp? :D you make me lauch , do you think you need 12 heroes to kill that raid ?

Oh i forgot you kill only 65 and 75 !!!! I mean don't worry at one point you will farm also with them in giant cave , you own character. If not @axzp does dev8 still accept lame ducks in clan ?

dude my party has six 80 lvls. you rly dont know who farms GC from what i see.

Except if you think we made them in poop SV bosses

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maax said:

your pt  ? :D  how many characters where made lvl 80 by you farming for them ? What's you CP name again ?

Forum warriors and i farmed in all of them myself. Happy now?

3 minutes ago, Maax said:

you are SE ?

SwS

Btw if you care so much about this exp you can buy power lvl from us , need 10 days for 79 to 80 :)

Edited by Yomana

39 minutes ago, Yomana said:

its cause robin hood @MoDoy doesnt play with us anymore. 

So bad RS people pk randoms now

cannot second this too much :d now when times changed, maybe randoms appreciated it more in past, but now ...

if you want to get xp on SV bosses or be protected in GC, i guess your option is to join any of the sides, not staying in random clan, pretending to be friend with everyone and farm in peace whenever you want ^_^ you gotta deserve that end-game stuff

image.png.a66f6f927dc720effc51cf2e0d162002.png

1 minute ago, Maax said:

So randoms do not get to farm in this places only if they join a side? that's what you are trying to say ?

of course not, you can go and try farm SV bosses, you can go try farm giants cave, you can even go try to farm zaken/baium raid if you want, nobody is going to tell you its forbidden

what i say is dont be surprised if you will get stomped to ground, in the end, you are not friend to any of the side as a random and if you are not friend, you are enemy, so be prepared that at any moment of the day you can be easily killed by any of the side if they dont like your actions

i said join a side to get protection on those places, coz if you join a side, i doubt they will just let you die again and again there ;)

3 months ago...

RS + random against DV8

Randoms = yeah we are with RS, we are protected

Now... RS against randoms

Randoms... YOU BETRAYED US , U USED US TO HELP U TO FIGHT DV8 and NOW U DO DIS ? PepeHands 

Edited by Donkihot
  • Haha 1

Just now, Maax said:

Now i got it  . you just " want tot powerlevel chars on Garriot to get lvl's with minimal effort " . Got it . Same like dev8 

smh you missed whole point of "go other raid" they told you, nobody would care if you went for other raid and killed it yourself, but you know what would happen if RS didnt start gariot but some other boss? right, all the randoms would go there anyway and hit that boss instead to get xp ^_^

now as i said, either join side and get protection or you deal with the fact you are going to get pked sometimes when big boiz dont like what you do, because in the end you are not friend, remember that

1 hour ago, Maax said:

Oh now i got it . you cannot do alone the rest of the raids and you wanted Garriot. Roger that !!! (sad to focus on raids, when you don't have enough ppl to farm in GC or can't ) 

Hahahaha did you ever payed a visit to gc? : D 

1 hour ago, Maax said:

You are right  , why leave the only raid with no fighters to randoms !

and thats my or our problem you cannot kill yourself raid with minions? :o if you want to kill raid, you were told "sure, go and feel free to kill any other raid", if you cannot kill it, you dont deserve it, very easy concept

1 hour ago, Maax said:

Sjeks is that you ? Did you hack modoy forum account ? :D:D:D:D

PKing is part of the game, which is also big part why i liked lineage. You dont like someone? boom, straight pk. someone annoys you? boom, straight pk. You just feel like killing someone and boosting your lil ego? boom, straight pk. no need to be good boi if you dont feel like it, no need to ask nicely ppl to go do something different, this sends message pretty clearly

now why wont they let you gariot is very simple, other raids with minions will take longer time to kill for randoms than any other raid with minions, so they wont end up letting you gariot and then you just come and leech every other raid boss anyway ^_^ once again i said, you want to get such free farm, you better join some side, not many people are going to give you free stuff

1 minute ago, Maax said:

Yea , easy to pk 40 vs 9 . I heard you " bad boi " still use hero skill on players in Aligator island.

easy to leech 9 ppl when there is 40

and yeah, i use my hero skills on lvl 1 boxes, what you gonna do about it? ^_^

Just now, Maax said:

As far as i concern you were leaching :D

oh really? when? coz if i were not in main DD party who actually killed the boss, i dont remember myself being in CC at all 9_9 unlike other ppl who somehow manage to gather all their chars to make 80-90 ppl CC back in the time

1 minute ago, Maax said:

Oh , i do not know  about CC , i was 1 party only  , i think you lvl 80's don't really need to leave or exp some alt chars to play alone in the next future or ? But again i do not mind the actual pk but hypocrisy ... 

i am not 80, just sayin and i say these bosses are stupid to start with, would never introduce them to the game and even if they did, i would just do it like tuesday event that those 21:00 bosses spawn 1 day during week (lets say thursday or something) for which you should tryhard, but other way you need to get xp by normal grind like it always was

1 minute ago, Maax said:

Yea you would. You've never had alt char in other party for raids ?

only if i killed them myself and the char was needed to kill it (for example i logged my low lvl BD to get lvl up on 65 lvl bosses, but that BD was used for our tyrant pt to dance), other way no, i didnt log char to get xp when that char did absolutely nothing

@Maax Just join Dv8 and fight with RS if You feel betrayed ... Where is big deal .... dont cry about few %% WTF... 

What the point of exping anyway if You are afraid to fight?? RS started to dominate EU prime so its naturall they seek to have enemies, with who they can have a bit fun.

Why ramdoms cant kill raid 75 with minions is what should concern You more.... And its becouse those ppls are so greedy they dont even want to kill minions to get extra 1kk of exp at end .... even if there is 70% risk they, and half of their party will die while doing this sh1t.... And after cry for rez, becouse ofc randoms dont inv BP/EE into parties... who need em ?!?!?!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Maax said:

Not feeling betrayed , just if you check history of this post you will some comments from RS because deviate pk randoms .

dunno about rest of RS, but my stance for sure didnt change ^_^ 

On 10/20/2019 at 1:02 AM, MoDoy said:

what about people do whatever they want to do? :D 

On 2/16/2020 at 9:50 PM, Maax said:

It seems that if deviate not active rs can also afford to pk randoms in silent valey......  

On 2/17/2020 at 12:32 AM, iOrdinator said:

I remember asking you nicely going to other raid. If you don’t know to share, not our problem. : )

Or you want us kill it and let you leach?

Oh, nies, there is some1 not sharin' bossies, what a cruel woLd. U rly believed that RS will open farm for all participants like 24/7?) They needed help fighting Dev8, now ther's no competition for raids and suddenly randoms start to die, oh what a pitty.
I understand RS, they did decent job in "media war" but it was so obvious :D
And I will never understand ppl being so naive, believeing "RS are guut, Dev8 ar baaad". There is no good or bad.

There is power and strength on other side, and loosing them on another.

• Like 1

Let's make it clear since this guy replied on this topic and not making his own topic. First of all check first post where dev8 were spamming hv all day telling randoms are forbidden to go sv boss or they will be pked. Did any of RS said anything on HV telling u to not come to sv boss? I just said to people who were at garriot go to the next boss since there are 6 or 7 boss in sv but you choose to stay at this one and u got punished. 2nd thing about what help u talking when back in days the only help randoms provide was be there at sv stay next rs and pray they will not be pked by dev8 coz i dont remember randoms fighting together with rs against dev8 back in days. Like YipMan said randoms are randoms they care only about exp, bunch of sheeps fallowing one of the side which is dominating that day on sv and just hitting boss to take extra exp with putting almost 0 effort. About this guy who is crying here we know who he is. Random with his box army, he was in our side and at some point when our clan was going sv just to kill boss with whole 100 (tons of boxes) ppl cc this guy had his own party with his boxes, i guess at that time this guy was happy and now since he cant exp his boxes time to cry how bad guys rs clan is not letting exp his future box army train ?

Edited by JzOo

38 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

After all this pages of replies I am just wondering, who the hell is this @Maax and why should everyone care so much of drama he alone does on forum. : )

Because is nice to spam my threads.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Lunareaia said:

What is this smell? it's like some....*sniff sniff*  drama from few months back,heatened up and elegantly served on a silver plate.

U can add salt to this one, but first u need to evaporado it from tears of ppl who get hurt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1