bsklakis2

Daddy help they hit our bosses

Today while the Mighty Deviate ally was farming bosses Sjesks started to chat alone on Hero voice because people are pleying the game and they are hitting/contesting the 75 bossees which are for everyone but in his mind the believes that those bosses are end game contest only. People wanna have pvp fun for those bosses while lower level/geared people wanna come and take exp. Why do not you fight with someone on your level and size e.g. China and have some fun on your own?? Oh yeah those bosses are EU prime so only you who are playing on this prime(maybe not) can touch them or is it because once randoms where so much more than you??

Un11111itled.jpg.60ba77d40770c5bfcbf19870a0a79cd9.jpgUntifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffled.jpg.cea0ebfa8cab71e074fa43fb460b3534.jpg

Why you even make a post for it? When someone isn't confident about himself does exactly what andrius. He believes he will create enemies and they will fight back so he can have fun.nothing to talk about here. @Pendragon I know you recruited some ppl and u feel strong but pking newbies on end game content u believe it belongs to you will only trigger them to continue what they do.keep up the great job you prove daily that everything I say for you is true

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

How about they actually come to fucking olympiad so that we dont have to wait 4 minutes for each wave? This is honestly retarded.

What is the point? fighting against over9000 da's and be feared into wall 24/7 ? so much fun, isnt it. Ppl should get level atleast so they can do atleast something. 

Just now, Donkihot said:

What is the point? fighting against over9000 da's and be feared into wall 24/7 ? so much fun, isnt it. Ppl should get level atleast so they can do atleast something. 

Toi is free i think .Why not exp there?

• Like 1

Just now, Donkihot said:

this is not their problem, this is the server's problem. Sending like half the server's population on those loot fiesta bosses during olympiad is retarded. I don't even care that they are killing them honestly, all I care is that fucking olympiad waves are making me wanna commit sudoku.

1 hour ago, bsklakis2 said:

Why do not you fight with someone on your level and size e.g. China

Image result for so bold meme

This china/deviate alliance has to be one of the biggest jokes of the server

They claim they want content but pussy out of content allying china......... logic  

EU already have so many advantages over Asia/NA  just by playing in an EU server, but still make pussy ass deals with who can actually put up a fight

I guess their alliance remains even though blue ally disbanded because now randoms zerg bosses, makes sense

Edited by nalissa

i dont care about deviate/china alliance, but i want to see sjeks going rampage pk in devils island, just make sure you explain them properly that epics and weapons should be kept in WH before you start your journey :D 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i dont care about deviate/china alliance, but i want to see sjeks going rampage pk in devils island, just make sure you explain them properly that epics and weapons should be kept in WH before you start your journey :D 

no that's for pussies, PK sprees should be done with full epic set and not 7-day/15-day one

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

no that's for pussies, PK sprees should be done with full epic set and not 7-day/15-day one

wait, you took those already? @_@

1 hour ago, Donkihot said:

Likewise what's the point of wasting 2-3 h with 200 people cc in sv raids when you can make way more exp in gc/di in the same time. 

You're being done a favour by getting kicked out of sv raids. You're being forced to be more efficient with your time and farm. 

Edited by Fortuna

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

Likewise what's the point of wasting 2-3 h with 200 people cc in sv raids when you can make way more exp in gc/di in the same time. 

You're being done a favour by getting kicked out of sv raids. You're being forced to be more efficient with your time and farm. 

what about people do whatever they want to do? :D 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

what about people do whatever they want to do? :D 

Tell that to OP who thinks we're not allowed to pk them. I never said they're not free to come and get -4. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Tell that to OP who thinks we're not allowed to pk them. I never said they're not free to come and get -4. 

nono, you are allowed to pk them ofc, i want to see it, maybe its time to make cameras for SV :D 

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

I think the OP wanted to leech some xp with the randoms, which I think is a good idea, since he blends in so well with them.

And this is how you kill a server, by preventing lowbies from participating in such events, so that they can see the "actual" end game, eventually at some point.
(Dunno what exactly happened, just saying based on the very first post, correct me if I am wrong)

Cheers.

Edited by xNirvana
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, xNirvana said:

And this is how you kill a server, by preventing lowbies from participating in such events, so that they can see the "actual" end game, eventually at some point.

Cheers.

the randoms should spend time in abg/loa/toi/di so they can join a proper clan and get to experience this "awesome" content like everybody else did. Not that I really mind them killing bosses, I'm just saying this logic is flawed. 

6 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

the randoms should spend time in abg/loa/toi/di so they can join a proper clan and get to experience this "awesome" content like everybody else did. Not that I really mind them killing bosses, I'm just saying this logic is flawed. 

Thank you for explaing me further, nevetheless I still do believe that letting randoms/lowbies killing the "End game content" (LoL?) Bosses, is not such of a big deal, you guys have more than you need anyways.

If that makes em happy, then let em do so, therefore the server will remain "Alive" and I guess this our End game goal after all, to keep such a server alive.

Such strategies as the said one, are demotivating newcomers I guess.

Peace!

2 minutes ago, xNirvana said:

Thank you for explaing me further, nevetheless I still do believe that letting randoms/lowbies killing the "End game content" (LoL?) Bosses, is not such of a big deal, you guys have more than you need anyways.

If that makes em happy, then let em do so, therefore the server will remain "Alive" and I guess this our End game goal after all, to keep such a server alive.

Such strategies as the said one, are demotivating newcomers I guess.

Peace!

chill, i dont think randoms will stop doing those bosses, you cannot pk 100 ppl just like that :D (tho i might be wrong)

• Haha 1

Server dies when these randoms are not pushed into gathering in an organised side. Plus, server doesn't rely on people that would get demoralized by not getting gifted end game content to survive, does it?

Even making such a statement is hypocritic by itself coming from your side when you've been some of the worst offenders of low lvl abuse in the past. Here's an example...

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18688-event-red-weekend/?tab=comments

Edited by Fortuna

We can ask Koll to open a ultra-private-mega-exclusive server just for Sjesks and his friends to play the way they want without having to be worried about """his""" RB's getting killed by randoms while they are doing Olympiad. And they can choose the order of what s*** is "end game content" or not. 

Edited by SpellG
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SpellG said:

We can ask Koll to open a ultra-private-mega-exclusive server just for Sjesks and his friends to play the way they want without having to be worried about """his""" RB's getting killed by randoms while they are doing Olympiad. And they can choose the order of what s*** is "end game content" or not. 

Reading that Hero Chat I wonder if Sjesk's father used to beat him in the head when he was a baby. 

05-35-32-tenor.gif.e9d9ba46effb53861c572e76e2bf198c.gif