bsklakis2

Daddy help they hit our bosses

These bosses are cancer anyway. Why they always have to make l2 like a job with "you need to log everyday" content.

I want to stop but i cant , need heeeeeeeeelp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yomana said:

These bosses are cancer anyway. Why they always have to make l2 like a job with "you need to log everyday" content.

agreed, the same goes for priests but they are slightly less cancerous since they dont spawn at the same hour each day. We have to do those sv bosses every day and then after we're done everybody is mentally exhausted from all the cancer so we call our prime early. So much for GC and DI... Zaken patch? don't make me laugh, this is SV raid patch. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 12:13 AM, SemenArsonist said:

his hands and his brain belong to forum warriors

his heart and his soul belongs to perkunas

His personality was made from the legend JF

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

agreed, the same goes for priests but they are slightly less cancerous since they dont spawn at the same hour each day. We have to do those sv bosses every day and then after we're done everybody is mentally exhausted from all the cancer so we call our prime early. So much for GC and DI... Zaken patch? don't make me laugh, this is SV raid patch. 

Yeah thats true ... remind me some first chronicles of GoD and those instance .... cancer AF .

12 hours ago, Yomana said:

8 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Yeah thats true ... remind me some first chronicles of GoD and those instance .... cancer AF .

except the fact that these bosses are not even close to mandatory content, you make it cancerous yourself just coz you want to milk hell out of it, all of them could be killed by you in like 30 mins without being cancer, but that way you wouldnt be able to powerlevel 7 chars with them

also they are not "you need to log everyday" content. especially since they have static respawn, what happens when you dont log 1 day? you will miss something? not getting DC breastplate? not getting those sick few % on swordsingers? :D its not like you are losing ToD of them or anything or like in previous patch when priests were only source of insane xp, on this patch its your decision to do whatever you want :P 

1 hour ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

These instances are fun though, the first few times at least until you figure out what you have to do(except from Octavasfkjasfas). What sucks is that they allow you to progress by completely dodging pvp. 

23 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

These instances are fun though, the first few times at least until you figure out what you have to do(except from Octavasfkjasfas). What sucks is that they allow you to progress by completely dodging pvp. 

The worst thing was ... you must complete them every fucking day if you want have something w.o. rmt ... i quit GoD rly fast bcz of this shit. You can disagree this ... its only my opinion.

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

The worst thing was ... you must complete them every fucking day if you want have something w.o. rmt ... i quit GoD rly fast bcz of this shit. You can disagree this ... its only my opinion.

I stopped for the same reason kind of. L2Store gives ridiculously huge advantages, you cannot hope to get close to top " NC customers" in legit ways. Other than that, I enjoyed the new chronicles but anything managed by NCWest or Innova is retarded p2w these days. 

8 hours ago, Fortuna said:

I stopped for the same reason kind of. L2Store gives ridiculously huge advantages, you cannot hope to get close to top " NC customers" in legit ways. Other than that, I enjoyed the new chronicles but anything managed by NCWest or Innova is retarded p2w these days. 

Same here. too much p2w to legitimately play and have any sort of chance,especially when they don't want you in parties +99 cuz lack of p2w gear

It's a shame that we'll never see a GOD+ non-p2w server since innova has exclusivity in eu/russia and ncwest in the us. It's sad because the combat on those chronicles is very fun and very fast paced (at least the classes I played). If you exclude the p2w they are pretty fun chronicles, but yeah you can't really exclude that... Innova opened another server like a year ago(?). I think its name was tiat. Holy shit it was a graveyard from the launch, they even dared to put tarots and la vie en rose bullshit from the beginning. Like 3 months after the launch the server was so dead that they had to merge it with core and ramona servers. They aren't even hiding that they're trying to make a quick buck anymore, absolutely disgusting. 

7 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

It's a shame that we'll never see a GOD+ non-p2w server since innova has exclusivity in eu/russia and ncwest in the us. It's sad because the combat on those chronicles is very fun and very fast paced (at least the classes I played). If you exclude the p2w they are pretty fun chronicles, but yeah you can't really exclude that... Innova opened another server like a year ago(?). I think its name was tiat. Holy shit it was a graveyard from the launch, they even dared to put tarots and la vie en rose bullshit from the beginning. Like 3 months after the launch the server was so dead that they had to merge it with core and ramona servers. They aren't even hiding that they're trying to make a quick buck anymore, absolutely disgusting. 

Y I actually tried it, I expected nothing but still was let down. The biggest lel, I mean the absolute kek unit, was the fact that NCsoft altogether gave up on idea of new F2P players joining the server - for example, in the old chronicles, every single patch that they released was made to help the new players, whether it was newbie buffs, shadow weapons, herbs, common equip, boosted quests etc. However what NCsoft started doing with the later G.o.D.+ is that they were actually progressively NERFING many of the beginner locations as their tool of dealing with bots. Sure, the bots probably earned somewhat less, but the collateral was that new players earned an absolute f*ckall from those and the only way to make any progress whatsoever was either (a) buy stuff from NCstore or (b) buy adena from RMT. And it wasn't "if you farm long enough you can make it", if I recall correctly then you could buy like 1kkk for around 20$, but if you wanted to farm same enough yourself it would've taken you several weeks to months. And the problem was that once you started buying the adena there was no limit, it's not like some Interlude server where you buy AM, DC robe set, some RB jewels and you're done, you could literally shovel the money and still be never done there.

It was virtually P2P except the subscription to play (and stay relevant) was like 200$ a month.

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I agree that pvp past GoD is pretty fun,murdering people with Iss classes is extremely satisfying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Y I actually tried it, I expected nothing but still was let down. The biggest lel, I mean the absolute kek unit, was the fact that NCsoft altogether gave up on idea of new F2P players joining the server - for example, in the old chronicles, every single patch that they released was made to help the new players, whether it was newbie buffs, shadow weapons, herbs, common equip, boosted quests etc. However what NCsoft started doing with the later G.o.D.+ is that they were actually progressively NERFING many of the beginner locations as their tool of dealing with bots. Sure, the bots probably earned somewhat less, but the collateral was that new players earned an absolute f*ckall from those and the only way to make any progress whatsoever was either (a) buy stuff from NCstore or (b) buy adena from RMT. And it wasn't "if you farm long enough you can make it", if I recall correctly then you could buy like 1kkk for around 20$, but if you wanted to farm same enough yourself it would've taken you several weeks to months. And the problem was that once you started buying the adena there was no limit, it's not like some Interlude server where you buy AM, DC robe set, some RB jewels and you're done, you could literally shovel the money and still be never done there.

It was virtually P2P except the subscription to play (and stay relevant) was like 200$ a month.

Pretty much god was p2w. Beside that everything was farmable with the right group of people. Many people were farming bosses 90+ Getting apparition stones to farm more raids. Income was pretty good.. Also instances like istina, tauti and the rest was a good way to make profit. 

A player could easily make 1bill per month just by be a party member of cp in an organized clan.

If cp was serious, they could do more than 10-20b per month. 

I joined on Tauti update and left on Hellious. 

All I have to say is “money go to money”’

1 hour ago, Lunareaia said:

I agree that pvp past GoD is pretty fun,murdering people with Iss classes is extremely satisfying.

Having your BR interrupted every time you cast it, while in the middle of 200 people by some scripting archer was also very fun  

5 hours ago, Fortuna said:

Having your BR interrupted every time you cast it, while in the middle of 200 people by some scripting archer was also very fun  

15 years of experience bro... git gud

BDW Fortuna cp lf  8 ppl to play all randoms pk'ed on DI forgive him and join his 1 person cp ;D. but forget epicks they belong to 1 person cp...

Sjeks looking for slaves also anybody? any? annnnny? 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Maax said:

It seems that if deviate not active rs can also afford to pk randoms in silent valey......  

I remember asking you nicely going to other raid. If you don’t know to share, not our problem. : )

Or you want us kill it and let you leach?

2 hours ago, iOrdinator said:

I remember asking you nicely going to other raid. If you don’t know to share, not our problem. : )

Or you want us kill it and let you leach?

I find it worse that you give a half-assed excuse to dodge that you are doing the same thing your boys were boo'ing.
Just own it.
This is all in the name of competition ?

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The strong trample on the weak, this is the natural order of things. If anyone thought rs are different and they would protect randoms then  he is retarded. This is a competitive server, not a charity. It's hypocritical yes, but what can you do? 

• Like 2

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

The strong trample on the weak, this is the natural order of things. If anyone thought rs are different and they would protect randoms then  he is retarded. This is a competitive server, not a charity. It's hypocritical yes, but what can you do? 

i didnt touch randoms and i didnt allowed any1 to really touch randoms. but i am weak aswell and pussy ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, Maax said:

Noone asking for protection , they cannot protect themselves ! Randoms never interfered in this war , i mean real randoms not those who pretend to be random. Honestly i think really bothered rs ,  because they got cocky latelly 

And you arent cocky for thinking that you can get free exp whenever you want without anyone touching you? 

hm

• Like 1

Anyway leadership of RS changed , accept what you get or go to dv8.

Maybe if they are triple numbers of us they will come GC again.