Sign in to follow this  
Azunay

Help me to choose

Hello community!
I started playing this server recently (although I'm registered since 2016) and I find myself in this situation:
My main character is a Shaman (WC) lvl 36 with the Low D weapon for newbies and with 1.5kk adena.
now it seems that the RB are made with the best possible bows, and it has happened to me that they have expelled me from a party for not having one, so my doubt is: I should use all my adena to buy a High D bow (no top) , or once I run out of newbie weapon buy a Blunt Low D and save money for C equip?
if I do not do RB and exp using DoT, but I usually do not land on lvl 35+ mobs
PS: I'm afraid of spending all my money in an arc with little damage and being expelled again for not being OC or being somebody like a Peril

Ps: Translated by google

Buy a bow and keep money, anyway you need to farm mobs in future, cuz you will face lack of adena. Best possible exp you get with dagger and soul cry as far as I remember, but still you can do it with bow for first tries.

Lets summon, cuz I might be wrong@ProGressive

Edited by Poseidon

6 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Buy a bow and keep money, anyway you need to farm mobs in future, cuz you will face lack of adena. Best possible exp you get with dagger and soul cry as far as I remember, but still you can do it with bow for first tries.

Lets summon, cuz I might be wrong@ProGressive

Dagger is best for pve, except if u have really huge level othel, then you can go other wep. 

What touches bow, not a fan of it, but todays society doing mucho raidaski, so you need it. But if people will pick you withouth bow, dont buy :P

5 hours ago, Gimpsy said:

where u find raid in 30-39 ? im 2 days now cant exp cuz im tank without party!

Use Party Matching.
Action> Party matching> Find a room that fits u'r lvl.

7 minutes ago, Gimpsy said:

is empty

well, so there are no available party. Just keep open party room.
Also, if u find a Raid create the room. All available raid for ur lvl are with a green wolf head on the map.