bad idea to make people enjoy something for some time ... should have made mobs 10x harder from start and after 2 weeks bring thjem to their original strength, you would see people happily making parties and glorifying gms for being higher beings that they finally gave them opportunity to farm new zones ;) 

• Like 2

First we got pk'ed for leechi... farming SV raids, now damage from mobs in DI got dramaticaly increased. What's next... ?

1fe.png

Edited by Nevalon
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

bad idea to make people enjoy something for some time ... should have made mobs 10x harder from start and after 2 weeks bring thjem to their original strength, you would see people happily making parties and glorifying gms for being higher beings that they finally gave them opportunity to farm new zones ;) 

True.

Solo players with new patch still stuck farming same place as they did 2 years in a row. SV, BS. 

Did some testing in DI with clan. Full party 9/9 at DI gets 50k~ exp from mob but u need full setup and be carefull, they hit even tank really really HARD. Question: Why do I have to go DI now? If I can go solo SV and get around 75k exp from and without any risk to be killed ? For solo players the patch didn't gave us anything new. Even pvp.. where is literally only 50 ppl do pvp, which is 1% of player base. Others simple can't do pvp since u are beeing dominated to hard by ppl who are on server 4 years and have 3 lvl epic on every second character. I'm actually really against server wipe or anything close to that, but I dont see any other choice. With new patch, we have a lot of ppl, and we could just make fun game for them as well and for us as well. People would make clans, maybe there would be atleast 2 sides on EU prime u know, would be fun u know. Atm it is just one sided server, that's all. 

edit: Pls dont tell me we have china, na etc. China has different prime time same as NA a little bit, RS can't compete deviate and gg wp.

And with that beeing said, even with new patch most of ppl stuck on same place.

Edited by Donkihot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Donkihot said:

True.

Solo players with new patch still stuck farming same place as they did 2 years in a row. SV, BS. 

Did some testing in DI with clan. Full party 9/9 at DI gets 50k~ exp from mob but u need full setup and be carefull, they hit even tank really really HARD. Question: Why do I have to go DI now? If I can go solo SV and get around 75k exp from and without any risk to be killed ? For solo players the patch didn't gave us anything new. Even pvp.. where is literally only 50 ppl do pvp, which is 1% of player base. Others simple can't do pvp since u are beeing dominated to hard by ppl who are on server 4 years and have 3 lvl epic on every second character. I'm actually really against server wipe or anything close to that, but I dont see any other choice. With new patch, we have a lot of ppl, and we could just make fun game for them as well and for us as well. People would make clans, maybe there would be atleast 2 sides on EU prime u know, would be fun u know. Atm it is just one sided server, that's all. 

edit: Pls dont tell me we have china, na etc. China has different prime time same as NA a little bit, RS can't compete deviate and gg wp.

And with that beeing said, even with new patch most of ppl stuck on same place.

i see a clean mentality here. here is an idea. Start a cp grow to 76 + all of members join any clan u like OR make ur own clan and compete. these are excuses ppl give to them selfs.. BOOGY 4yrs old players dominate us... meh just do ur game neutrally and when u are rdy to fight make a cp or join a cp and go to any clan.

P.S: most of this server ppl are opportunist that will always chose win without effort than fight to win, chose wisely the ppl you will spend your time with

Edited by iAxZp
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i see a clean mentality here. here is an idea. Start a cp grow to 76 + all of members join any clan u like OR make ur own clan and compete. these are excuses ppl give to them selfs.. BOOGY 4yrs old players dominate us... meh just do ur game neutrally and when u are rdy to fight make a cp or join a cp and go to any clan.

Well the thing is, some ppl don't wanna be a leader, make clan, they want to be part of the clan, right ? Because making clan or CP req a lot of knowledge about game and how to rule, how to command people, etc. Not everyone can accept this role.
Even if I make CP or a clan and have 78 lvl + clan ppl how are we going to kill any of CP"s without epics? heroes? OE items + 16? 
And with new patch which just came out, it is best time to do that as I think. First of all, new ppl are joined. secondly, GM"s will have time to fix Zaken patch content, since it will take time ppl to get high lvl, secondly - what do u lose, @iAxZp ? This game is about fun right? U will not get fun pvping at lvl 40 at cruma? with other people with same level and same gear as u are? 

p.s. "just do ur game neutrally and when u are rdy to fight make a cp or join a cp and go to any clan."  When u are ready to fight, u mean getting lvl 76+ or level 76 + 3kkk in your inventory ? :)) 

p.s.s. Also I think @iAxZpidk who are u but lets say u are DA, arent u bored playing DA for 4 years? CP's could change they play class and it would be something new, fresh for them :) 

eh w/e. Im not crying or anything, I just think game should be fun for everyone, not only for 50 ppl from 2k. 

edit: this server already proved that he is TOP private server without any re-rolls every week, but 4 years is enough in my view.  As we can see from retail servers,*cough* Inno** *cough* they used to  open new servers every year, so people who actually missed at least had a chance to start playing there and have fun instead of joining old server where all 76 lvl + with OE items.

p.s. "most of this server ppl are opportunist that will always chose win without effort than fight to win, chose wisely the ppl you will spend your time with"

mm.. I do agree and do not agree on same time with you. Some people yes, they want easy life, they want join top clan, click 1 button, win pvp, and then put video on forum and /flex. but as for me,I want to fight, I want to die, I want to lose, but LATER if I win, oh man, the the happiness will be so huge, u know, if I OE my own item + 10 I will be really happy, if people would gave me +10 I would be happy for 2 days, and then just forget. So I think people do like challenge, but atm this challenge is useless and can't be done.

Edited by Donkihot
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Well the thing is, some ppl don't wanna be a leader, make clan, they want to be part of the clan, right ? Because making clan or CP req a lot of knowledge about game and how to rule, how to command people, etc. Not everyone can accept this role.

That's not really true.

I started doing my cp on 1.5 half year server without any leading experience. I had only 1 friend and 2 ppl from clan. We were slowly growing up, finding new members, farming some items.

After few months we became one of top cps on server.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

That's not really true.

I started doing my cp on 1.5 half year server without any leading experience. I had only 1 friend and 2 ppl from clan. We were slowly growing up, finding new members, farming some items.

After few months we became one of top cps on server.

Well, I think when u did that, u would not face that many strong people and high lvl people right? most of ppl would have just bw +0, u know, +5 sls maybe? some bo +0 and it would not make any difference. Also by that time u did yoru CP, how many ppl had epics?  how many ppl had runes 13 lvl?  how many ppl had TOI 6 lvl ? Right now if u would start from begining, without any help, without high buffs, it would take u half of year atleast to get close to CP with normal gear and even then top clans would become even more stronger :)

Even if I make CP or a clan and have 78 lvl + clan ppl how are we going to kill any of CP"s without epics? heroes? OE items + 16? 

if you know how to play yes.not all but many of them, also there are only few cps with the gear you just mentioned.

This game is about fun right? U will not get fun pvping at lvl 40 at cruma? with other people with same level and same gear as u are? 

servers like this are not going to have this low lvl content because they are too old to attract so big amount of lowbies and especially club too hard for casuals.so actually server update will bring aprox 30 new ppl that can hit 78 and will filter every1 else.

When u are ready to fight, u mean getting lvl 76+ or level 76 + 3kkk in your inventory ? :)

if you have a cp with 76 lvl on all chars and basic gear i promise you will be able to take part of every event PvP,PvE,Raid on end game. yoo want be top but u will have some fun.

Also I think @iAxZpidk who are u but lets say u are DA, arent u bored playing DA for 4 years? CP's could change they play class and it would be something new, fresh for them

i personaly played over the years WC/WL/SE and now BD and in olympiad almost every possible class, same stands for many of end game players. we all have many sub chars on a variety of levels and classes.

eh w/e. Im not crying or anything, I just think game should be fun for everyone, not only for 50 ppl from 2k. 

i dont feel you cry, but i am explaining you to have fun you need 1st to prepare yourself. i will give you an example: i have war pretty much with every1 on server if i tag you with me and you are 72 lvl you either quit after getting ganked all time or stay 72 lvl for ever ,(because you will be solo player and u will have no1 to protect you) but if u have a cp 76 lvl and then i tag you then u have chances to deffend urself or come with me on sieges or fight for small epics or raids or on day even baium zaken. none of us came here with end game gear and 78 level chars, we did it through war, i am tagged from 55 lvl on 1.5 all my server life

so this is for all new players. stop thinking is  big deal tolevel up or u need 3kkk to be competitive. you only need patience and dedication.server with zaken patch is easier than any other chronicle untill now to catch up. so all new players came find some friends and work cps out of it and trust me either me or sjeks or any other eu leader will take you to our clans, all of us need fresh ppl hungry to farm and fight.

4 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Well, I think when u did that, u would not face that many strong people and high lvl people right? most of ppl would have just bw +0, u know, +5 sls maybe? some bo +0 and it would not make any difference. Also by that time u did yoru CP, how many ppl had epics?  how many ppl had runes 13 lvl?  how many ppl had TOI 6 lvl ? Right now if u would start from begining, without any help, without high buffs, it would take u half of year atleast to get close to CP with normal gear and even then top clans would become even more stronger :)

We were 60-70 lvls without any epics (runes and toi talismans didnt exist back then) top cps were 74-75 lvls (76 was max) and yeah they had way better equipment than us.

Im not saying it's easy to build party and catch up. It requires a lot of time but it's doable.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rip said:

We were 60-70 lvls without any epics (runes and toi talismans didnt exist back then) top cps were 74-75 lvls (76 was max) and yeah they had way better equipment than us.

Im not saying it's easy to build party and catch up. It requires a lot of time but it's doable.

Later on they got gifted epics xD.

Thanks for mentioning me in a topic that i have to read all these walls of text to get some context. Can't be arsed right now. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

"servers like this are not going to have this low lvl content because they are too old to attract so big amount of lowbies and especially club too hard for casuals.so actually server update will bring aprox 30 new ppl that can hit 78 and will filter every1 else."

I do not agree with you. atm low level zones are dead. if you make server wipe/new server w/e, all people would start from the begining, new people who joined, they wont feel lonely running in dion alone, farming plains of dion alone, farming DV alone, farming  AI alone, they will see people, they will talk, join clan, have fun. I'm trying to put my self into newbie skin. Try the same @iAxZp, imagine u are newbie, without any friends, without anything :) Would I play this server if I had archer and pp on my back? And leveling alone though lvl 1-50? And even then join rb's parties only at 21:00 cest time? New server just gives idk, a fun for everyone. and even after months low level zones would be alive, since people would level boxes.
Also, without any high buffs and bow grade, people would not farm rb's, there would be groups ofc, but u still need to farm adena, mats to craft items. So RB" is not the best way to lvl on new server.

edit: fck I fcked your quote somehow.

Edited by Donkihot

both DI and GC have a solo zone, most of the quests in DI can be done solo. if for some reason you find it better to do BS or SV then it is your choice to do so but do not complain there isnt anything new for the not top parties or clans. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, San0 said:

both DI and GC have a solo zone, most of the quests in DI can be done solo. if for some reason you find it better to do BS or SV then it is your choice to do so but do not complain there isnt anything new for the not top parties or clans. 

yea, I do agree, u can go solo zone in DI, but before that u have to run though DI, aggro tons of mobs and then RR to lose them, and then kill priest which are solo, and bless rng not to get night time. because even without night time mobs really strong, u have to heal your self with box (pp) and be carefull, and even then it is not worth doing it, cause u can do same outside DI, without any struggle and be rewarded with same exp and adena.
talking about GC, same situation, u can farm solo zones, killing bears etc, but u also need to be careful, have decent gear and have healer(pp) just in case to heal your self. 

I tried doing GC solo with high buffer, and don't forget Im tyr with decent boost and still had struggle there since I had to be careful not to aggro tons of mobs. 

19 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Donkihot its x3 server. ppl have to put effort to gain level and gear.

I do agree, I do, trust me. YOu should not get anything for free.But what will happen after one more year? When people will get [a] grade +6 and OE [a] grade weapons? It will be even more harder to newbies to catch up. At this point AS I CAN SEE AND I THINK, newbies will not waste that much time, so they could be AT LEAST close to be competitive :) p.s. dont forget they  will be exhausted/mad/unhappy of playing alone through lvl 1-60 ~

Edited by Donkihot

you can make quest that gives you teleport inside DI so you dont have to cross all of it when you go farm. and again its late game content, it should be used for people on late game.

about the noobs, people should stop being delusional thinking that any changes will make LOT of people start playing here again. doesnt matter how hard/easy it is, unless you give them lvl 76 full geared chars, vary few people will choose to start in a 4 years old server with such time consuming chronicle, its just how it is, we have all the bilion of 2 month servers to thank for it cuz they totaly broke most of the players play style on this game, back on my times seeing a server open for 4 years and active meant "all time and possible money ill put in here is safe. perfect" now it means" server is dead fuk too old next week rnadomserver x20 interlude is opening and will be the best server ever so ill join it instead"only thing that brings TONs of new people is a fresh opening of a new server and this is the sad truth.

tho as rip mentioned, if you put effort into it eventualy you will get to the point where with top gear or not you can join a high clan and then farm top gear together with that clan and become someone strong, it just will not happen over a month and for sure will not happen if you choose to play solo all your life.

and about the "yeah but back then you didnt had this people with all this gear so was easier" well, i bet the older people will disagree, there was not so many people with much gear as now, but there was harder times due to fact everything was more rare, more expensive, and farming zones were way less and the good ones were camped by top clans who would murder you on sight. EXP was slower. there was no boosts. some times there was even no shots, there was no fishing, there was way fewer bosses and many more reason... people stick stuck through it and now this same ppl who struggled before are now the top clans.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, San0 said:

"vary few people will choose to start in a 4 years old server with such time consuming chronicle" -----------"server is dead fuk too old next week rnadomserver x20 so ill join it instead" -------- "only thing that brings TONs of new people is a fresh opening of a new server and this is the sad truth"

True, totally true. people wont waste time on old server, because he is old, not many people are playing, and those who playing they overpowered. But what you will get in the end? If people wont join server, server will lose population? (I know u have statistics, etc, and u said before that people are joining etc. but it was hype time as I think? and many ppl think that.) So if no newbies join server, with who ppl are going to play with in the end? Top clans will stay, some ppl will leave game because of "X" reason. People leave - no new people are coming. = server is dieying. 
I'm not saying this server is dieying atm or anything. But as you said. "only thing that brings TONs of new people is a fresh opening of a new server" why not to make a wipe on 4 years old server? 4 years is a huuuuge time, and I think as I said before in my topic above, u have already proved that ppl can trust you and invest money and  time into server ,because u wont make new server/wipe server  next week. They know that they can be save for another 2 years+-. 

JUst making new server will bring new ppl, and for old ppl it will bbe fun to see new ppl, and even compete them :). But I can be wrong, u have your statistics and u have more info./knowledge as server GM So, thats just my 50 cent

Edited by Donkihot
  • Like 1