becuz when we started the server we promised a lot of things that we have been keeping our word on and one of them was no wipes.

classic has milestones, and this is something new people seem to not understand.

those people who you see now with top gear. they have no were to increase the gap now, so its up to the new people to close this gap untill new updates comes that give high level new items.

yes they can make their majestic helmet from +6 to +7, but that wont be any close of a boost as new guy getting from C grade to b grade. and this guy will prolly get to a TOP B GRADE OED set faster then the first guy will manage to get another minimum boost on his end game set. makeing the gap smaller again. and so on. dont play the game thinking the world will end in 2 months.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, San0 said:

becuz when we started the server we promised a lot of things that we have been keeping our word on and one of them was no wipes.

u wont break promise even if it kills server? 

do you imagine how many times of the last 4 years we heard the coment that server was dying? i remember like 2 months after or something someone was already saying server will die soon...

that was 4 years ago.

if server ends up dying someday it will be due to players choice to stop playing and not by admins choice of wiping it.

and why are both things connected at all btw? even if someday we decide to make a fresh start why would we wipe the previous server instead of just making a extra server?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, San0 said:

if server ends up dying someday it will be due to players choice to stop playing and not by admins choice of wiping it.

The reason 1 which can be why players stop playing because sjeks will get bored pvping modoy 5 years in a row and not seeing new ppl :(

Alright I did understand people point of view about this topic :) Thanks for so many replies. #nohate pls, just nice discussion !

15 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

The reason 1 which can be why players stop playing because sjeks will get bored pvping modoy 5 years in a row and not seeing new ppl :(

Alright I did understand people point of view about this topic :) Thanks for so many replies. #nohate pls, just nice discussion !

Sjeks and modoy were not here 4 years ago. Actually there are very few people playing here from start of server.

I started 2-3 months after opening and i can tell you that all top parties have stopped playing. Either cause classic is time consuming and they didnt have much time or cause they chose to go somewhere else. In all this cases people said server would die.

Yet there is always the next sjeks who formed a good party and became strong.

All you need to do is invest time and play the game like its meant to be played (constant party , sharing accounts- items.) 

I guarantee you there are solo players who have 10x more items than me. I run in a sws without +6 set or +5 jewlers. Yet these players cant even approach "end game content"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Sjeks and modoy were not here 4 years ago. Actually there are very few people playing here from start of server.

I started 2-3 months after opening and i can tell you that all top parties have stopped playing. Either cause classic is time consuming and they didnt have much time or cause they chose to go somewhere else. In all this cases people said server would die.

Yet there is always the next sjeks who formed a good party and became strong.

All you need to do is invest time and play the game like its meant to be played (constant party , sharing accounts- items.) 

I guarantee you there are solo players who have 10x more items than me. I run in a sws without +6 set or +5 jewlers. Yet these players cant even approach "end game content"

Yomana good example of what donkichot says. Its 80 but doom +0 set, black ore +3 and zero epics. He plays in one of best cps on server(in my opinion top ?).how long it would take u to catch him up @Donkihot, 3-6 months? Ppl imagine old players have 999 epics +10 sets and full epics. Its not true. Most of top cps have +6 sets which soon wil cost 300-400kk, toi 6 on each player and 1-2 epic set in whole cp( my cp has 1 set lvl 3 and 1 set lvl2). Epic set farm takes shitload of time cos u need  4 epics to make 1 lvl3. On this s chronicle epic gave muuuuch lower impact in pvp then on previous chronicle. U can be competetive pvp cp with 0 epics now. Its more anout players skill and setup and lvls+3rd class skills but u can reach high lvl easier than ever before) than about gear now. U can catch up my cp just by making cp full if new comers in 6 months. If ur lazy ass u can donate for col and just lvl sws to 80 and wc to 76 and ur stronger than 80% cps on server

• Like 1

sure, back then there werent B sets+6 or toi talismans or other end game items which you would need on new party, but there were times when BW tunic +0 cost 75kk and just recipe was 25kk, top parties had many epics back then as well, there is always circle of epics where top pts farm epics, they stop playing, they try to RMT them and they get banned, so its not really that big of a difference how many epics are now and how many were back then

when you were 68 lvl and you were fighting vs 74 lvl ppl, no matter they had same equip, you got stomped because of debuff landrate

to lvl up to 76 is much easier coz you need less xp? i can tell you that as fully active archer cp with decent gear, we were doing on TOP spot at that update 2.5kk xp per PRIME (which was 3-4h?), and that was considered imba prime back then for us, usually we were even losing % because the moment we joined side at 55 lvls and xped at start of loa, 70 lvl enemy CPs were jumping from karik bridge to gank us

if you think new cp had it easy ever on this server, then you are mistaken, there is no easy way how to join the big boiz

ps: just out of curiosity we went to DI party spot with few ppl, i think its reasonable strength for PARTY as its party spot, take sws, take bd, take wc with cov, some healer or pony, tank and 2-3 dds and i refuse to believe you are going to get wiped - sure, it wont be as good xp as before the fix, but thats kinda obvious if you farm solo few shot mobs while they should be farmed by party?

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sure, back then there werent B sets+6 or toi talismans or other end game items which you would need on new party, but there were times when BW tunic +0 cost 75kk and just recipe was 25kk, top parties had many epics back then as well, there is always circle of epics where top pts farm epics, they stop playing, they try to RMT them and they get banned, so its not really that big of a difference how many epics are now and how many were back then

when you were 68 lvl and you were fighting vs 74 lvl ppl, no matter they had same equip, you got stomped because of debuff landrate

to lvl up to 76 is much easier coz you need less xp? i can tell you that as fully active archer cp with decent gear, we were doing on TOP spot at that update 2.5kk xp per PRIME (which was 3-4h?), and that was considered imba prime back then for us, usually we were even losing % because the moment we joined side at 55 lvls and xped at start of loa, 70 lvl enemy CPs were jumping from karik bridge to gank us

if you think new cp had it easy ever on this server, then you are mistaken, there is no easy way how to join the big boiz

ps: just out of curiosity we went to DI party spot with few ppl, i think its reasonable strength for PARTY as its party spot, take sws, take bd, take wc with cov, some healer or pony, tank and 2-3 dds and i refuse to believe you are going to get wiped - sure, it wont be as good xp as before the fix, but thats kinda obvious if you farm solo few shot mobs while they should be farmed by party?

It was 2.5kk per buff . Still it was top spot for our pt. Now we make 80kk so 40x more while server exp rate is the same. ?

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

It was 2.5kk per buff . Still it was top spot for our pt. Now we make 80kk so 40x more while server exp rate is the same. ?

Dont rush so much,becouse after reach 80 lvl according to Modoy what else you will do here.

Beautiful course that the server is taking, making life easier for endgame players / clans and FUCKING the lives of newcomers and clans who once hoped to play the endgame and could clash with the veterans. Now let's go back to SV UP (where the crowds are in families) or arak spot, making a meager 1% / day. 

Clap!

That sounds like politicking, do they target their own interests and the rest?

Totally outrageous, while we small players are working hard every day to get level 76, there is an update where everyone is happy that with these new areas, exp will be higher and the vision for the endgame is near, here comes a ridiculous decision to end it. with all these hopes. Why is EVERYTHING on this server focused on old players while new players always go bad?

Edited by LandrarK

45 minutes ago, LandrarK said:

Beautiful course that the server is taking, making life easier for endgame players / clans and FUCKING the lives of newcomers and clans who once hoped to play the endgame and could clash with the veterans. Now let's go back to SV UP (where the crowds are in families) or arak spot, making a meager 1% / day. 

Clap! The best server and the best staff. 

That sounds like politicking, do they target their own interests and the rest? It's just leftovers.

Totally outrageous, while we small players are working hard every day to get level 76, there is an update where everyone is happy that with these new areas, exp will be higher and the vision for the endgame is near, here comes a ridiculous decision to end it. with all these hopes. Why is EVERYTHING on this server focused on old players while new players always go badly?

Because it was bugged, and party hunting spot was being exploited by any random with basic buffs when shouldnt. There was in the saviors patch something similar with tigers spot in forsakens, and before that ab for example had much more mobs, yet they all were fixed. It wasnt intentional, its lack of testing of some hunting zones. It would have been a mistake to leave this places bugged. Newcomers have it now more easier than in any other moment because of raid bosses

• Like 1

There we got 70k xp in party full, now in party full where do we go? SV get 5 ~ 10k exp in full party? Forsaken Plains? TOI dominated by big ally? This update came for what reason then? Make life even easier for oldplayers. It's easier for beginners to level 75**, but what about after that?

Edited by LandrarK

2 hours ago, LandrarK said:

There we got 70k xp in party full, now in party full where do we go? SV get 5 ~ 10k exp in full party? Forsaken Plains? TOI dominated by big ally? This update came for what reason then? Make life even easier for oldplayers. It's easier for beginners to level 75**, but what about after that?

I dont know..

giphy.gif.f39a9f12f25d65a0b7ddbfc272c6df62.gif

I dont see any tragedy.

ToI is empty now btw, cuz CPs are farmin' GC, which is more profitable, but requires hell of a concentration not to be killed (it's like DI mobs, but much worse).
DI pt zones also can be farmed with lower CPs, also it will have scaleable profit with GC. I wish you form players into well working maschine to gather exp and gear.
And after u get 77-78 and having a PT u will go GC, which has atm plenty of space of free farm. But u have to work for that, nothing comes easy

so after all this river of tears how DI is unfarmable now, i was really curious about it, went there and checked it myself, boi was i surprised

these are the party mobs that full pt of newcomers at 76 cannot kill? why am i able to solo kill it with dagger with D GRADE SET? sure, i have AQ, but i am freaking plains walker, like one of the weakest DDs in l2 universe, especially in solo farming sphere and now you want to tell me that if you make full pt with sws/bd/wc/tank/some sort of healer and 2-3 dds you wont be able to kill those? maybe i am missing something guys, but it doesnt seem like an apocalyptic scenario you guys are trying to make it look like ...

• Like 2

they dont even know dude, they went there with their lol wtv class in normal gear and buff scroll as they used to do, got 2 shoted, and proceed to madness cuz QQ. anyway.

9000 crys later, there wont be any changes, if something i would say DI is still slithgly weaker then on official and it was on propose. and its still 300 % easier then GC.

group up, buff decently, and farm easy, you cant do it? well then maybe it means you should not be farming on that area yet.

too hard to do? tough luck son, so is life and we still do it everyday xD

it just fukin puzzles me how people complain that they cant SOLO get same ammount of exp from mobs that are farmed with a PARTY of 9 guys and still takes longer time to kill.

also about the cry "this way we cant farm eng game items and eng game items are only for high levels" doesnt DI drops the same fukin B grade bulshit that LOA has been droping for 3 years and that TOI has been droping for 2 years? wtf end game gear are you even talking about?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, San0 said:

they dont even know dude, they went there with their lol wtv class in normal gear and buff scroll as they used to do, got 2 shoted, and proceed to madness cuz QQ. anyway.

9000 crys later, there wont be any changes, if something i would say DI is still slithgly weaker then on official and it was on propose. and its still 300 % easier then GC.

group up, buff decently, and farm easy, you cant do it? well then maybe it means you should not be farming on that area yet.

too hard to do? tough luck son, so is life and we still do it everyday xD

it just fukin puzzles me how people complain that they cant SOLO get same ammount of exp from mobs that are farmed with a PARTY of 9 guys and still takes longer time to kill.

also about the cry "this way we cant farm eng game items and eng game items are only for high levels" doesnt DI drops the same fukin B grade bulshit that LOA has been droping for 3 years and that TOI has been droping for 2 years? wtf end game gear are you even talking about?

If we express everything that has been said in a bodily way it would look like this:

ggggg.gif

• Haha 1

I wonder if people complained back then about not being able to solo Ancient Battleground. Because I think it's easier to fuck it up there than in DI with a decent party.

4 hours ago, LandrarK said:

Clap!

That sounds like politicking, do they target their own interests and the rest?

Totally outrageous, while we small players are working hard every day to get level 76, there is an update where everyone is happy that with these new areas, exp will be higher and the vision for the endgame is near, here comes a ridiculous decision to end it. with all these hopes. Why is EVERYTHING on this server focused on old players while new players always go bad?

Mega bullshit, it was never easier to start on this server and get 76 + than now when you have newbie items , most cheapest safe enchant top B grade in server history shitload of xp scrools fruits, runes, premium xp bonus, now you pay max 20kk for a 3rd skill except cov, gate when last year was 400kk + it's the easiest time to start from 0 and catch up and fight top cp in max 6 months now is the only time epics don't count so much in open pvp bcz hero skills share cd and have biger cool down and you can't go hero fear after fear. You can lvl sws 80 and old players epics won't help much( and there are not so many as you would think many got locked on baned characters for RMT, and there are few Cp on server who have more than 2 epic set lvl3 ) , is the only time on server you can have acces to full epic set from daily mission, so if you lvl and you area good player have a CP who can help  you can even try to get hero on  some not very contested class. And you tell me this is hard ? When we used to farm 2/3 % at lvl 70 per prime and after lose them in pvp