20 minutes ago, NWD said:

One fact is for sure - DI "the new zone" is now empty. Very nice fix

today at ~1-2 AM i saw some guys xping at solo spot opposite to me (when i was testing xp there) and 1 pt of HdM farming in party location.

it might be empty now coz people still didnt realize they need to make party or how to make party for it.

also idk why people say its hard to get to solo zone coz of these mobs, only 2 of those party mobs are aggressive and if you go on mount, you can relog near quest npc without getting even hit from mobs :o 

4 minutes ago, San0 said:

at 10 in the morning... shocking...

At this time was ton of chineese farming there. Lets wait and see if anything changes in a week. I am sure its farmable in some smart party setups and few classes can solo there with box buffers, but the question is if its worth to do it.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

today at ~1-2 AM i saw some guys xping at solo spot opposite to me (when i was testing xp there) and 1 pt of HdM farming in party location.

it might be empty now coz people still didnt realize they need to make party or how to make party for it.

also idk why people say its hard to get to solo zone coz of these mobs, only 2 of those party mobs are aggressive and if you go on mount, you can relog near quest npc without getting even hit from mobs :o 

thoso solo mobs is waste of time, only good to make the quest. HdM will soon stop farm there when they will drop some gear :D

dudes, you guys need to wake up xD either some people is rly good on this game or most of you guys are rly bad at this game, just run by DI one of first rooms theres a summoner SOLOING. 

a bit deeper theres a dagger and a bd with wc box farming with no issues that i can see. so i honestly do not know what tha fuk you guys doing if you say your party cannot farm in there but it  isnt my job to teach anyone how to play this game.

im done with this DI topics and unless its a serious bug report i will not answer on them doesnt matter how much times i get mentioned or quoted on them and if it goes out of end ill jkust lock all of them so then people can change topic and cry about how admins lock topics instead of crying about DI being impossible to farm.

• Haha 2

111.png

easy as fuk xD you only need.. well... ALL the buffs in the game xD

what you do while frenzy and zealot on reuse? netflix?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, San0 said:

dudes, you guys need to wake up xD either some people is rly good on this game or most of you guys are rly bad at this game, just run by DI one of first rooms theres a summoner SOLOING. 

a bit deeper theres a dagger and a bd with wc box farming with no issues that i can see. so i honestly do not know what tha fuk you guys doing if you say your party cannot farm in there but it  isnt my job to teach anyone how to play this game.

im done with this DI topics and unless its a serious bug report i will not answer on them doesnt matter how much times i get mentioned or quoted on them and if it goes out of end ill jkust lock all of them so then people can change topic and cry about how admins lock topics instead of crying about DI being impossible to farm.

dagger+bd+wc soloing on party mobs? maybe not in this server :D

3 minutes ago, NWD said:

dagger+bd+wc soloing on party mobs? maybe not in this server :D

do you even read the topic you post on or you just random post stuff, cuz im pretty sure on this same topic modoy linked a video of him soling in D grade set, and there is atm in one of the rooms a dagger and a bd farming with wc box or at least was 10 minutes ago.

4 minutes ago, San0 said:

111.png

easy as fuk xD you only need.. well... ALL the buffs in the game xD

what you do while frenzy and zealot on reuse? netflix?

switch to other destro (nigh in party) :P

Just now, San0 said:

so yeah, easy as fuk xD you only need ALL the buffs and MULTIPLE high level destros xD

tyrant with rush is even better but I showed destro so you don't think i'm flexing

worst part is dudes making all this fukin drama and in 2 weeks that place will be like TOI, with everyone and their mothers solo farming that sh1t out of it with their boxes, and this is whtas pissing me off the most.

tho keep going, more topics more posts, more words for google search engines to redirect people to the forum. with all this topics i am almost sure if someone search L2 classic DI we prolly upthere on the options. xD

18 minutes ago, San0 said:

worst part is dudes making all this fukin drama and in 2 weeks that place will be like TOI, with everyone and their mothers solo farming that sh1t out of it with their boxes, and this is whtas pissing me off the most.

tho keep going, more topics more posts, more words for google search engines to redirect people to the forum. with all this topics i am almost sure if someone search L2 classic DI we prolly upthere on the options. xD

https://www.google.com/search?q=L2+classic+DI&oq=L2 classic+DI&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.2030j0j7&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edited by bsklakis2

27 minutes ago, San0 said:

so yeah, easy as fuk xD you only need ALL the buffs and MULTIPLE high level destros xD

He miss the 83sk buff from h5. Implement please.

Just now, Scion said:

it will be always PI dafuq DI, no matter the name change , and its a garbage zone , next patch u get ur solo spots (catas)

or not ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

Doesn't even use song of hunter to flex on how easy it is. 

why he even need hunter song when he has vicius stance toggled ? ?

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

othell 13 aka 500 critical w/o hunter, orfen 3 for perma mp.
any issue with the mechanics here, gentlemen?

does vicius stance applies? :D

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

does vicius stance applies? :D

Might as well hit accuracy while i'm at it, to extra trigger the buff-nazis!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Might as well hit accuracy while i'm at it, to extra trigger the buff-nazis!

accuracy would at least give you some stats, but like this the facepalm is real

Just now, MoDoy said:

accuracy would at least give you some stats, but like this the facepalm is real

You know what real facepalm looks like? Tapping to town with -4 after getting pk'ed in SV ex dee omegalul kkkkk

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

You know what real facepalm looks like? Tapping to town with -4 after getting pk'ed in SV ex dee omegalul kkkkk

80% death certificate and 70% from tap to castle. next?