Kse

Event: Cursed Monastery

Dear friends!

Very scary news has come to us!?
Old monastery got cursed and now nuns, which are living there, are in deadly danger! 
By someone's cruel spell, half of nuns were transformed into something.... scary and lethal... and now, completely wild and enraged, they are trying to kill pure innocent nuns!

As soon as Father Lucas, who is helping nuns to sell their craft all over the world, heard of what happened, he run to us and is asking for your help!

To help nuns you will first need to hunt 20+ level monsters over the map and find a8.pngTeleportation scrolls

As soon as you will have good amount of those, find Lucas

a1.png

Lucas will give you Curse immunity buff, which will keep you immune to Cursed Nuns, and will send you to the monastery, where you need to find Nuns and give Teleportation scrolls to as many as you can find so they can escape!
And you need to hurry! If you won't save the nun in 1 minute, she will get killed!

a2.png

Each saved Nun will give you a9.pngNun's ring as a thank you for saving her.

Remember! You can stay in the monastery only for the time of the buff - 20 minutes! Next time you will be able to enter in 6 hours!

Bring a9.png Nun's rings to Lucas, and as a reward for each 50 Rings he will give you one of a10.png Nun's Gift Boxes!

Along with standard event rewards, you can also obtain: 

Jack O'Lantern hat

Zombie agathion

a12.png

Oh! And who is that suspicious man called Boris lurking around Lucas and calling you?

a3.png

If you are venturous person, you might like his offer.
Boris will offer you to gamble. And bet Nun's rings for each game. So if you are lucky you will get more, but if you are not.... you will loose what you bet.
Interested? Then Boris will give you directions of where to find "Gaming trio" Gilligan, Gerold and Gavin, which will offer you to play Bingo, BlackJack and Slot machine.
Good luck!

a4.png

By the way, have you met Jack O'Lantern??

a5.png

You can meet him at night!
He might look a bit scary, but he is a nice guy!
Visit him and take a candy. His candies are tasty and have a very nice effect. You will like it for sure!

Don't want to go in game to figure it's effect by yourself?
Ok, i'll tell you!
Eating candy will give you 3% EXP/SP gain for 1 hour!
But longer you wait - better aftertaste it gives! In 1 hour % will increase to 6% for 1 more hour! In 2 hours - 9% for 1 hour and in 3 - 15% for one hour!

You can eat the candy only once every 24 hours!

And don't forget to visit Nostalgia!

a6.png

For the whole Event period she will be offering you Halloween cloak!

a7.png

Cloak is permanent
It can't be exchanged/dropped/sold/transferred.

Price for the cloak - 300 CoLs + 100 Nun's Rings!

Event duration:

31.10.2019 - 18.11.2019

NPCs will stay till 22.11.2019

In order to see Event NPCs and items, Client update is required!

Best regards,
Classic Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Rewards list:
Large Firecracker
Quick Healing Potion
1st class buff scroll
2nd class buff scroll
Elixir of Life
Elixir of Mind
Event - Fresh Beer
Sealed Runes lvl 1 x10
Proof of Blood x10
EXP/SP scroll (30%)
EXP/SP scroll - Normal (50%)
EXP/SP scroll - Medium (70%)
EXP/SP scroll - High (100%)
Enchant Armor D Grade
Enchant Armor C Grade
Enchant Armor B Grade
Enchant Armor A Grade
Enchant Weapon D Grade
Enchant Weapon C Grade
Enchant Weapon B Grade
Enchant Weapon A Grade
Imp scroll Enchant Armor D
Imp scroll Enchant Armor C
Imp scroll Enchant Armor B
Imp scroll Enchant Weapon D
Imp scroll Enchant Weapon C
Spellbook Box - 3rd-class Transfer
Magic Tablet
Cloth Piece
Golden Jack O'Lantern Mask
Agathion - Zombie

1 minute ago, Meskita said:

Mobs lvl 20 or higher 

i asked if  they drop chance is lowered or not.

Because of some previous events people were farming event items  in such those newbie zones.So on summer event admin reduced event item drop from low lvl monsters

Edited by TaBIe

20 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

i asked if  they drop chance is lowered or not.

Because of some previous events people were farming event items  in such those newbie zones.So on summer event admin reduced event item drop from low lvl monsters

I think the most "correct" way would be to implement those rates in the same way as spoil. I mean, when monsters should be at least green to you or they will not drop anything even if the spoil chance is 100%. But such mechanics is probably more complicated to implement and maybe not worth it. Lurking newbie locations at high levels is also fun in its own way I guess.

14 minutes ago, Aynlare said:

I think the most "correct" way would be to implement those rates in the same way as spoil. I mean, when monsters should be at least green to you or they will not drop anything even if the spoil chance is 100%. But such mechanics is probably more complicated to implement and maybe not worth it. Lurking newbie locations at high levels is also fun in its own way I guess.

its high lvls taking low lvl characters and  and farming there

drop chance for event items is 1 % up to lvl 41 and then in increases progressively with levels.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Harean said:

so we have to hunt about 5000 mobs, spend 20-40 minutes on trading scrolls for rings to get large firecracker? seems good ;d

if it isnt interesting to you, you always have the option of selling the scrolls to other payers or if thats also not interesting to you you have this one 1.png

events will never please everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, San0 said:

events will never please everyone.

True.
I wanted something like "glowing ice" event, where low lv players could earn good money. I cant blame you for my expectations and requirements. Sorry ;]

41 minutes ago, Zultar said:

Which event items are tradeble? The first ones as always? (In this case only TP scrolls)

only scrolls, rings arent tradable

• Thanks 1

2 hour for 7 scrolls, so low so slow, considering that i kill mobs for two hit 1 its more then 500 kill, not problem, just statistic

p.s  i dont get event iteam from this mob - farcran violent, if he have only exp, like shamans, no drop event?

Edited by KpeaTuB

44 minutes ago, KpeaTuB said:

2 horas para 7 pergaminhos, tão baixo, tão lento, considerando que eu mato mobs por dois hits 1 é mais que 500 kill, não há problema, apenas estatística

ps: Eu não recebo o evento do mob - farcran violento, se ele tiver apenas exp, como xamãs, nenhum evento de drop?

Farcran , Doom Knight , Shaman etc...

the required amount of items for 1 chest seems a bit too high

10 or 15 would make more sense instead of 50 i guess

you need like 8-10 hours of grinding ot get 1 chest which most likely gonna be a firecracker :D

event is active for 2 hours and everyone is already a expert on how hard it will be...

also event will be ON for 3 WEEKS.

its amazing how when a event happens suddenly the game doesnt have anything else to do or anything else to farm or any other way to make money or items except for event.

i guess next time we should just give to all chars 100 reward boxes and problm solved with the event department.

also before any more cry and complains about stuff that you dont know yet cuz you just simply cant after 2 hours into the event, this is why event started on thursday and not on monday as usual, and this is why time is almost 3 weeks and not 2 weeks as usualy. so if up till monday we think adjustments are to be done, they will be done... but simply complaining how hard it will be when you actually just simply cannot say yet, is not what will make it be adjusted. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

@San0 killing mobs x2/x3/x4 gives more chance for scroll? or same lvl mob x1 or x10 doesnt matter?

same.

• Thanks 1