Kse

Event: Cursed Monastery

Well not on every event peoples have to get 1000 event prizes ......... 

Take what You get and stop crying.... And as promised there are cloth pieces!! xd 

• Haha 1

My feedback:

• Great idea on higher droprate for higher levels, I've proposed that in the past and it helps deal with throwaway level 20 botting accounts farming 24/7
  • Also great idea on the cloak, people who collect those will have to farm event and pay something out of their own pockets if they want to obtain it, and this time they won't get cucked by RNG.
  • Drop rate seems low, but as you say in this thread you are still collecting data and you may change it eventually.
  • Like 1

I think administration shouldn`t be so cruel and make a little bit higher chance on drop, cause firstly it has to be fun, cause events are always a fun time!( just remember Rabbit transform event). If payers wants so, just hear us and do it please. Make voting at least idk

7 minutes ago, reactteam said:

I think administration shouldn`t be so cruel and make a little bit higher chance on drop, cause firstly it has to be fun, cause events are always a fun time!( just remember Rabbit transform event). If payers wants so, just hear us and do it please. Make voting at least idk

To have Cloth Piece in reward list, which players was asking for a long time, we have to be sure that it won't affect such major part of a gameplay. You can test as much as you want on test server, but 1 person farming and whole server farming is giving different results. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koll said:

To have Cloth Piece in reward list, which players was asking for a long time, we have to be sure that it won't affect such major part of a gameplay. You can test as much as you want on test server, but 1 person farming and whole server farming is giving different results. 

Is it possible to get information from you in the end of event like: How many chest have been bought and how many cloth pieces have been dropped from them ? I think it would be interesting to people :)

anything else? should we also use our precious time to create scripts and functions to take you coffee in bed in the morning and wash your cloths? xD

almost everything is possible, the question is how worth it is lol, imo its totally worthless xD considering theres constantly so much to do.

3 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Is it possible to get information from you in the end of event like: How many chest have been bought and how many cloth pieces have been dropped from them ? I think it would be interesting to people :)

To see topics where 50% of people saying it's not enough and 50% saying it's too much?

28 minutes ago, reactteam said:

that rabbit event was super AIDS, I wanted to kill myself because I had to farm it on like 10 chars each day, the novelty factor went away after the first few repeats.

2 hours ago, San0 said:

event is active for 2 hours and everyone is already a expert on how hard it will be...

also event will be ON for 3 WEEKS.

its amazing how when a event happens suddenly the game doesnt have anything else to do or anything else to farm or any other way to make money or items except for event.

i guess next time we should just give to all chars 100 reward boxes and problm solved with the event department.

also before any more cry and complains about stuff that you dont know yet cuz you just simply cant after 2 hours into the event, this is why event started on thursday and not on monday as usual, and this is why time is almost 3 weeks and not 2 weeks as usualy. so if up till monday we think adjustments are to be done, they will be done... but simply complaining how hard it will be when you actually just simply cannot say yet, is not what will make it be adjusted. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Nelax said:

EXP mob who don't have drop, can drop event items?

Will be fixed with next server restart.

• Thanks 1

Hello dear admins 

Can you answer some questions about event?

1. Does exp mob have a chance to drop item?

2. what are the chances for box rewards same ? lower for more valuable and how much lower?

3.you said max 2% drop chance how much % is increasing by lvls  

1 minute ago, Eldifes said:

Hello dear admins 

Can you answer some questions about event?

1. Does exp mob have a chance to drop item?

2. what are the chances for box rewards same ? lower for more valuable and how much lower?

3.you said max 2% drop chance how much % is increasing by lvls  

´1 is answered on the post literaly before yours.

2 ofc they dont have all same chance, items with higher value such as Cloth piece have realy low chances, and common stuff like buff scrolls or exp scrolls or firecrackers have higher chances.

3 not gonna make a full list ox % cuz of a 0.1% chances, it goes from 1% on 40-  to 2 % on higher levels, so you know what ever is between this levels it between 1 and 2 %

1 hour ago, San0 said:

Well thanks, my bad for not reading it before, but I think I'm not the only one who often skips reading your posts because most of them appear to have been written in somewhat ill spirit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad for the event and server and all, but it kind of harms the servers' image when one of the admins writes his posts with passive aggresive undertone ?

5 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

To make a point for my last posts, this reply would've sounded 200% better if it went like:

1. [gives answer, even if it was answered before], optionally [mentions this answer has been elaborated in previous post]
2. This one was fine except the 'ofc' part, it implies the answer was obvious in a first place
3. [instead of saying "I'm not going to do it" say something along the lines "it's a fairly large ammount of data" or "it might be done later on if there'll be time for it", again it gives the same information but doesn't make the questioner feel stupid for asking such silly question]

literally nothing on my answer has a wrong tone or passive aggressive.. it was a completely normal and real and accurate answer. so dunno what you talk about. if i hurt yourfeelings with my way of speaking im sry but its not something that is changing anytime soon. i have few time i speak fast, i say what i think, thats basicly how it is and how its going to be from my side, if someone is hurted they can tell me im being a jerk and i will answer yes sir i am a jerk, sry, i shall be more careful while talking to you in order to keep your bubble intact.

ANYWAY, not exactly the best place to talk about not event related stuff is it?

This post is exactly what I'm talking about, it's not about hurting anyone's feelings I'm fairly thick-skinned myself, it's about keeping a professional attitude and all.

Anyway replying via PM.

24 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

This post is exactly what I'm talking about, it's not about hurting anyone's feelings I'm fairly thick-skinned myself, it's about keeping a professional attitude and all.

Anyway replying via PM.

Imagine 4 year ppl asking same question. "I bought PA but still cant log my third acc". You get the tone :D 

10 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Imagine 4 year ppl asking same question. "I bought PA but still cant log my third acc". You get the tone :D 

Hey, it is your customers, they pay u $$$ u wont be nice to them u lose them, u lose them u lose $$$ u lose $$$ u cant buy mustang ^^