Kse

Event: Cursed Monastery

I bet the chance of getting the good rewards that comes from the gift box is already abysmal, why difficult it even more with ultra low drop chance for the teleport scroll and absurd amount of rings for a single gift box.

This event is not even close of being fun and engaging. Seems uninspired.

My suggestion: Mobs has a chance to drop a halloween costume. Upon looting the costume the player receives a buff for 20 min that change the appearance to a random halloween themed set. While hunting with that buff, mobs has a chance to drop "Halloween candy" that can be enchanged for rewards.

Edited by kOner

1 hour ago, kOner said:

I bet the chance of getting the good rewards that comes from the gift box is already abysmal, why difficult it even more with ultra low drop chance for the teleport scroll and absurd amount of rings for a single gift box.

This event is not even close of being fun and engaging. Seems uninspired.

My suggestion: Mobs has a chance to drop a halloween costume. Upon looting the costume the player receives a buff for 20 min that change the appearance to a random halloween themed set. While hunting with that buff, mobs has a chance to drop "Halloween candy" that can be enchanged for rewards.

To not make event that will bring 1000+++ Cloth Pieces and we won't have this 2.0: 
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/21581-event-summer-feast/
People raging in skype/discord/threatening to leave server and etc because we installed event...

About your suggestion:
Sorry, but we already put in this event a lot of time, just to make this event till 31st ( in Zaken update month, when we had many issue to test and fix before and after update was installed ), for example I, had to decrease sleeping time to 6 hours per day max even at weekends for last 2 weeks, just so you would have event today. I'm not going to recreate it. Chance might be increased based on stats that we will get, cause we was testing it solo and we can't be sure that results will be same on live with all of you farming them together.

• Like 1

Dear admins,

Stay cool the event is fine. Drop chance maybe not the best but thinking about that you making this 3 weeks maybe reasonable. Increasing max drop chance to 4-5% shouldn't do a lot of harm to eco of the game and players would feel more rewarded.

San0 profesional dosen't mean to go in to client asss its to say fuckk off in difrent words so he won't get angry(why ? cose it's still costumer ho helps to keep server alive). Emotional speeches solves nothing and worse for you. 

Big respect for you all admins.

P.S. One of the best servers in my life.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

guys please remove the gambling part, my polish friend threatened that he would kill himself if he lost the 50 ring bet he made on blackjack. Now he hasn't replied to me in discord in over 5 hours

• Haha 1

okay guys, so my pov on this event (i didnt farm it and i am not going to farm it, so i will just take words ppl write here, but i take reserve on what they write).

Even if the drop rate of event items is not that great and price for the event chest is big, you have chances to get insane items, its okay for it to be hard to obtain, please, trust me as someone who plays here for quite some time that you DONT want easy event with many good rewards, its really going to smash server in some way like for example this tiger event - was easy to farm, everybody farmed many many items, but it ruined pvp for quite some time, needed several after even patches to fix some of the event items and so on, trust me on this you dont want server swarming with improved enchants and cloth pieces and such things

secondly, this bad boi is the real MVP in this event.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:29 PM, Kse said:

By the way, have you met Jack O'Lantern??

a5.png

You can meet him at night!
Eating candy will give you 3% EXP/SP gain for 1 hour!
But longer you wait - better aftertaste it gives! In 1 hour % will increase to 6% for 1 more hour! In 2 hours - 9% for 1 hour and in 3 - 15% for one hour!

You can eat the candy only once every 24 hours!

You maybe forgot event is not only about farming items, but generally of being online and i am very happy that admins listened to our suggestion and made same implementation as what i could experience on official (but again, on slightly smaller scale which is also good). You get this buff daily and it gradually increases xp boost it gives, which means people want to go and xp, especially the last hour of the buff when the boost is the biggest, you dont want to miss this buff because next day, you can take it again! that means there will be more people online, more people trying to play more hours to get boost from this xp buffs and more people online means more fun.
giving this kind of xp boost which gradually increases boost over time is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better for server than giving free chests with rewards, because instead of people farming chests on lowbie boxes, they will try to xp on their mains to get even that small boost there is, it will be easier to make parties

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

guys please remove the gambling part, my polish friend threatened that he would kill himself if he lost the 50 ring bet he made on blackjack. Now he hasn't replied to me in discord in over 5 hours

Maybe he won and now on Fantasy Isle with Nuns?

• Haha 4

Can someone please tell me at what time that Pumpkin appears and leaves? Just logged in and I could'nt find it.

Edited by Torres
Figured out it's game nighttime

Event is a'right, I mean sure the item drop rate is low right now, but it's always better to start with lower chance and then increase it than start with overpowered one and then reduce it, when some people already hoarded tons of itemki while others got none yet.

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Event is a'right, I mean sure the item drop rate is low right now, but it's always better to start with lower chance and then increase it than start with overpowered one and then reduce it, when some people already hoarded tons of itemki while others got none yet.

they took their lesson from devils island :D they gave "ridiculous" (j/k, its not that bad) chances at start and once they boost it and it starts dropping, people will feel satisfied thinking admins are "giving more" to them, instead of "taking away" :D

10 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I wasn't talking to poverty people at that time 4.png

EZCL.png

• Like 2

18 hours ago, San0 said:

also event will be ON for 3 WEEKS.

I have a trouble with updater it brings me error. "Error while loading options".

Is there a way to obtain a patch for that event or patch on the website is repacked after each valuable update?

6 hours ago, Torres said:

Can someone please tell me at what time that Pumpkin appears and leaves? Just logged in and I could'nt find it.

He is showing up only during ingame night

1 час назад, adi92 сказал:

Плащом можно торговать ? @Kse

Невыйдит у тебя купить попонтоватся и продать

4 hours ago, Casaville said:

I have a trouble with updater it brings me error. "Error while loading options".

Is there a way to obtain a patch for that event or patch on the website is repacked after each valuable update?

Yes, patch have it. 
Download patch and put in system folder with replace.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Eldifes said:

Wanted to ask if exp mobs are fixed now and they droping event scrools?

There was no restart yet.

what's is point to put in spot cursed nuns. if nuns who are you suppose to give scrools are many and  also even if kill cursed nun you wont get any reward from it like teleport npc.... 

Chance for scrolls drop was increased on this restart, we will keep on controlling the numbers and see if further adjustments will be needed.

• Like 1