Sign in to follow this  
MusulmoN

Baium PvP

In this video you will see :

- Huge laags (thanks to Norway internet)

- Terrible gameplay

- Not prepared my character at all

- Me late 1hour for Baium just after work rush in (no eat and shower after 12h of work)

- Good music

so first of all, what the hell is 6:44, i dont understand when someone plays without enter chat, but w/e, i know such people exist, but clicking death spike on necromancer with mouse, are you guys fapping by any chance with left hand, like non stop? or i dont understand how is this even possible :D 

second of all, that moment of relief deviates got when they saw this message :d

image.png.421effff7fe600d16ab53f5106f87acb.png 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

giphy.gif

I had the same macro for Draca when he was climbing, but if you feel special, sure why not.
Also, great job trying to 1v1 DA in Baium room, you should write a book about this game.

Edited by Sensei

40 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I had the same macro for Draca when he was climbing, but if you feel special, sure why not.
Also, great job trying to 1v1 DA in Baium room, you should write a book about this game.

dunno what happened as i logged off after first pvp at galaxia stairs (went to make pancakes as it was pancake tuesday), but if you describe me in details what you have on heart, we can write some book, sure :d

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

dunno what happened as i logged off after first pvp at galaxia stairs (went to make pancakes as it was pancake tuesday), but if you describe me in details what you have on heart, we can write some book, sure :d

7 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

that sounds so American 

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaco tuesssssssssssssssssssdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Good Fight ..... but where da fak are last fights .... it was best part >.<

I don't recall any1 except me putting some fights worth to post but his clan/side lost. Idk why you even mention it ???

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

I don't recall any1 except me putting some fights worth to post but his clan/side lost. Idk why you even mention it ???

well You know most of Baium movies show final fights.....

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

so first of all, what the hell is 6:44, i dont understand when someone plays without enter chat, but w/e, i know such people exist, but clicking death spike on necromancer with mouse, are you guys fapping by any chance with left hand, like non stop? or i dont understand how is this even possible :D 

giphy.gif

Who is clicking with mouse ? 

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

well You know most of Baium movies show final fights.....

Well there was all 4 fights at Baium.

I'm not including 10 min hide and seek in Baium room,nobody likes to watch this running maraton.Just show real action without any trolls.

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you >:(

sometimes happen when you have fat fingers ? yeah now i saw few times was DS, but i click cuz it was lagg time on that moment and i though i would get Disconect

Edited by MusulmoN

4 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

sometimes happen when you have fat fingers ? but not Death spike

so you went there with mouse, stayed there for 2s when your only action was death spike and then moved on? press X to doubt :d