Kse

[WEIGHT IN] Class change

2 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

dyes are not removed on class transfer, they stay as they are but become unusable if the class you reroll to isn't eligible to use them(they become red aka unusable and you have to remove them)

That's odd because the time I changed class they got removed they were 2nd job so I didn't care, so in my case some just did smtg wrong XD ty for info m8

I totally agree to make just 2 groups. People who play tank won’t start a dd just to play it right after 2 months. And on the other hand some people who play dds would like to play a support class like a tank.

It’s a 4 years old server. It’s a good idea to give to people more options regarding on what they wonna play, without put all their efforts to trash.

2 groups sounds great!

• Like 1

stuff isnt even decided yet and you want etas already xD, whenever all will be decided there will be announce about change and time when change will start working

I suggest we put SWS and BD in the second group.Because SWS and BD are popular with the team.But healer were always replaced by Summer and teams often have hight buffer outside pt.It's more than that, SWS and BD have good attack and defen than most healer and buffer(even better than some of Second group classes).So i give this suggest.

My character is pp lv77(it tool a lot of effort),after new rule many friends lv up sws/bd 78 to pp or wc,and i hard to fine pt now.So sad Q.Q

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/29/2020 at 7:24 PM, beleth said:

I suggest we put SWS and BD in the second group.Because SWS and BD are popular with the team.But healer were always replaced by Summer and teams often have hight buffer outside pt.It's more than that, SWS and BD have good attack and defen than most healer and buffer(even better than some of Second group classes).So i give this suggest.

My character is pp lv77(it tool a lot of effort),after new rule many friends lv up sws/bd 78 to pp or wc,and i hard to fine pt now.So sad Q.Q

I agree with this suggestion.Few people have played EE\BS\SE and so on which in first group since the new plan.Most people are playing BD/SWS in 1st grounp.So if sws/bd set in ground 2 are more better.:D

I agree to put SWS and BD in the second group too.Few people have played EE\BS\SE and so on which in first group since the new plan.Most people are playing BD/SWS in 1st grounp.

Edited by sundy
i can not see my word?