Sign in to follow this  
InstantKarma

Rush Rb

Good, gm, now it turns out that in the rb rushes both of lvl 50-60-65-70, people who have many cc, some get 2 player party and lift the entire drop of the raid, i wanted to know if that is any legal or illegal action, because new and old users are getting equip and drop down people who make legal parties, taking advantage of whether or not it is a bug, but you could review and take action, because the people who do rb not only go for xp but also xp, there are people who want to drop.

if the comand channel is on master loot drop option, the party with cc leader will get drop.

if cc is not master loot drop anyone on cc can get drop.

not a bug and it worked like this since i remember.

i miss the days when people were fighting for a raid boss, instead of everyone jumping in the bandwagon and sing the kumbaya  all together.

3 minutes ago, San0 said:

if the comand channel is on master loot drop option, the party with cc leader will get drop.

i miss the days when people were fighting for a raid boss, instead of everyone jumping in the bandwagon and sing the kumbaya  all together.

randoms cant fight for rb, and u cant hide rb anymore, so this is waste of time, at least at FOM/ABG rb's.

2 hours ago, San0 said:

i miss the days when people were fighting for a raid boss, instead of everyone jumping in the bandwagon and sinthe kumbaya  all together.

I feel you... I feel you QQ... 

#BringBack1.5

2 hours ago, San0 said:

They are... deviate is controlling 75 raid bosses?

Edited by kevilicious
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, kevilicious said:

They are... deviate is controlling 75 raid bosses?

Depends what is controlling.Trying to fight for it yes.Reminds me Lilith with this passive game play

Edited by TaBIe

Its because people dont know game mechanic.

Last few days I saw some smart**ses that log 4 accounts on box, create CC, setup it to loot leader and invite 3more parties to CC, taking whole drop to themsleves. On mid bosses 50-60 people are mostly for exp so they dont care about it, or dont know they were scammed. Even when I asked to change loot settings they dontrespond etc and people from other parties seem to not understand what I am even talking about :P

Its like legal scam, based on people lack of knowledge and game mechanics.