Sign in to follow this  
etze

expand inventory and increase weight capacity using fish

hello. How about adding these two passive skills? purchasable with mackerels with different levels like expand warehouse and trade

• Thanks 1

It's not OP though, well maybe the weight limit is somewhat funky but the expand inventory has been in L2 since always, even in old chronicles where you were dropping stuff from dying to mobs... And even then, the advantage it gives to you is virtually zero compared to death certificates and yet they're here.

I say an absolute, resonating YES to expandable storage (as long as it's in reasonable ammount, let's say max +12 slots) + adding more levels to the expand warehouse. It makes life of many easier and it doesn't affect the gameplay in any unreasonable way. (or at least, please  add more levels to the warehouse expansions /or make it purchasable with COLs/, we collectors suffer with each new event)

Edited by FryderykChopin

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

It's not OP though, well maybe the weight limit is somewhat funky but the expand inventory has been in L2 since always, even in old chronicles where you were dropping stuff from dying to mobs... And even then, the advantage it gives to you is virtually zero compared to death certificates and yet they're here.

I say an absolute, resonating YES to expandable storage (as long as it's in reasonable ammount, let's say max +12 slots) + adding more levels to the expand warehouse. It makes life of many easier and it doesn't affect the gameplay in any unreasonable way. (or at least, please  add more levels to the warehouse expansions /or make it purchasable with COLs/, we collectors suffer with each new event)

dont take seriously a clown that would only report stuff that gives him imminent benefit

both expanding inventory and increase weight capacity are just fine

dont forget +6 robe sets dont give that weight capacity bonus in zaken and its kinda cancerous

also in zaken patch there's a shitload of new items to carry (elixirs, premium account rune, fruits, daily reward baits, mp pots etc etc etc) and the inventory gets filled up pretty quick

adding more levels on expand wh is also fine, mine is lvl8 and its full of event items etc

i was thinking like 8 levels of inventory expanding that gives you +1 or +2 slots each and expand weight capacity to around +10% at lvl 10, with +1% on each lvl (lvl 10 = same as the +6 robe set bonus in 2.0). same mackerels as expand trade/wh per level. 

adding these now makes more sense than ever

Edited by etze

4 hours ago, etze said:

dont take seriously a clown that would only report stuff that gives him imminent benefit

dont you also propose something right now that gives you imminent benefit? 

I mean there is a reason weight limit exists and also there is 1 skill called Decrease weight.

I dont see why we should go out of the gameplay and add this stuff that help some classes more than others. Same about expand inventory , about warehouse i agree with Fryderyk that maybe it should be added cause of event items that are not tradable

2 hours ago, Yomana said:

dont you also propose something right now that gives you imminent benefit? 

I mean there is a reason weight limit exists and also there is 1 skill called Decrease weight.

I dont see why we should go out of the gameplay and add this stuff that help some classes more than others. Same about expand inventory , about warehouse i agree with Fryderyk that maybe it should be added cause of event items that are not tradable

it benefits pretty much everyone

and tbf i had mentioned that more than a year ago 

now its just super cancerous cause all of those new items from zaken patch

i really dont see how its op having 5k bssc instead of 3k on a mage or whatever

its not like people are spamming cp pots that are too heavy and will be able to carry more

17 minutes ago, etze said:

its not like people are spamming cp pots that are too heavy and will be able to carry more

I agree its not OP but it doesnt benefit everyone. It mostly benefits robe classes or classes who need 2 armors or 2-3 weapons in inventory. 

I just dont feel "being cancerous" is good enought reason to change it especially when EE has a skill that almost eliminates that problem.

9 hours ago, etze said:

also in zaken patch there's a shitload of new items to carry (elixirs, premium account rune, fruits, daily reward baits, mp pots etc etc etc) and the inventory gets filled up pretty quick

so manage your inventory better than

3 hours ago, etze said:

soe and restock yourself if carrying 2k bssc is the problem you have, adding both weight limit passive and inventory expand actually does change gameplay, unlike expand trade / warehouse

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

soe and restock yourself if carrying 2k bssc is the problem you have, adding both weight limit passive and inventory expand actually does change gameplay, unlike expand trade / warehouse

It does, but how much really? It's all about the cost-benefit comparison. If you have an opportunity for a job that would pay you twice as much for the same ammount work, you're not going to refuse just because it would take you 5 more minutes to get there than to your current job. Same way - yes, it does affect a gameplay, but on the same token it makes many people's lives much less frustrating, and even though it is a 'part of the game' to some extent, I can't really imagine anyone going like "wow this is great, I ran out of warehouse and inventory slots after all those years of events, I mean I'm going to have to delete some of them to continue existing or stop collecting those items altogether, what a classic, such amaze"

Even if the inventory/weight thing doesn't work out, as a collector myself I can't stress enough how much we need those warehouse slots... I remember this quite handy system from Asterios (they've been up for I believe over 10 years so they know what they're doing) - you could increase your warehouse system virtually ad infintum directly for the premium currency. If a similar system worked here, then you could increase 1 warehouse slot for e.g. 1 or 2 COLs whenever you needed it. Good lord, that would be a dream!

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

It does, but how much really? It's all about the cost-benefit comparison. If you have an opportunity for a job that would pay you twice as much for the same ammount work, you're not going to refuse just because it would take you 5 more minutes to get there than to your current job. Same way - yes, it does affect a gameplay, but on the same token it makes many people's lives much less frustrating, and even though it is a 'part of the game' to some extent, I can't really imagine anyone going like "wow this is great, I ran out of warehouse and inventory slots after all those years of events, I mean I'm going to have to delete some of them to continue existing or stop collecting those items altogether, what a classic, such amaze"

Even if the inventory/weight thing doesn't work out, as a collector myself I can't stress enough how much we need those warehouse slots... I remember this quite handy system from Asterios (they've been up for I believe over 10 years so they know what they're doing) - you could increase your warehouse system virtually ad infintum directly for the premium currency. If a similar system worked here, then you could increase 1 warehouse slot for e.g. 1 or 2 COLs whenever you needed it. Good lord, that would be a dream!

as i said, increase WH slots as much as you want, that thing doesnt change gameplay because its needed mostly to store non tradeable items (other things you can store on virtual WH by sending mail to some box char and redo it every 14 days or so)

on the other hand, increasing weight and inventory slots so ppl are able to carry more stuff, that changes actual stuff

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

on the other hand, increasing weight and inventory slots so ppl are able to carry more stuff, that changes actual stuff

actual stuff = ?

1 minute ago, etze said:

actual stuff = ?

as was said, mages cannot carry as much stuff as others, more items in inventory means people will be able to run with 3-4 different sets having all the debuff resistances depending on situation and they wont even suffer from overweight, because lel, lets increase weight limit

also point of using weight buff from EE means you need to manage buff slots better, you need to buy buff books so you can actually have it

hell if you dont have EE and you dont want to box it, you have even possibility on this patch to increase it with fish stew, it will just coz you 1 buff slot

image.png.127f7ec6bfbbce00ee3794bdf7d01e20.png

Well you do have some valid points about the weight limit, I wouldn't pursue that idea now either.

But I'm still in favor of those extra inventory slots (besides the extra warehouse slots which should be done either way) - so far the only counterargument that was expressed here was that it would be OP, of which I'm afraid not many share the same sentiment, especially if it would be within some reasoable boundaries (+10~12 slots)

15 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

/up, whichever the way the inventory slots go, please please please give us more warehouse slots...

1 extra warehouse slot = 1 COL, max 200 extra slots, izi

/up, especially we collectors really, really need those warehouse slots... Too many events, too many items :/

1 hour ago, Donkihot said:

dude, just make dwarf and send him half trash u have in your bank. 

I obviously have dwarf for 'regular warehousebles', but I've been playing since day 1 so virtually my entire WH are collectibles of a sort. A lot of them are untradeable as well.

Adding bunch of warehouse slots will solve the issue for years to come.

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 1