Sign in to follow this  
SemenArsonist

curse of doom

curse of doom can be cleared with liberate or core3 while on zaken patch notes it's clearly mentioned that it can only be removed with denial. just witnessed this miracle on olympiad

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

curse of doom can be cleared with liberate or core3 while on zaken patch notes it's clearly mentioned that it can only be removed with denial. just witnessed this miracle on olympiad

it shouldnt be clearable by core (and i think its not?) but it should be clearable by denial / liberate

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

it shouldnt be clearable by core (and i think its not?) but it should be clearable by denial / liberate

I'm not sure really, we've only seen proof of it being cleared by denial on official servers, I don't know where the presumption about liberate came from.

21 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I'm not sure really, we've only seen proof of it being cleared by denial on official servers, I don't know where the presumption about liberate came from.

i saw liberate using against doom much before denial (it was lucky i found the denial honestly, i thought only liberate works against it), also reaver approved it somewhere

edit: yep, very first fight

Edited by MoDoy

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i saw liberate using against doom much before denial (it was lucky i found the denial honestly, i thought only liberate works against it), also reaver approved it somewhere

edit: yep, very first fight

I see, well that settles it then.

Sign in to follow this