xShawn

Enchant Rates

I was watching the chances of enchanting weapons, before upgrading,
was the chance greater? 
because now there were several weapons that broke going from +3 to +4.

Is this just "lucky" or has it changed? What's the chance of enchant?

5 hours ago, Jol said:

What a enchant chance for armor?

i think they are same as on official, +4 around 70% +5 around 40% +6 around 30% +7+++ it drops to 25% 

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

eu acho que eles são iguais aos oficiais, +4 em torno de 70% +5 em torno de 40% +6 em torno de 30% +7 +++ cai para 25% 

and +8?  ;( 

20 minutes ago, Nagyn said:

newmbie question Jewel has the same enchant rate of armor?

principle is similar, but its slightly different (should be higher enchant rate than armor)

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

principle is similar, but its slightly different (should be higher enchant rate than armor)

Nice, after broke up 7 BO from +3 to +4 in a row.

27 minutes ago, Nagyn said:

Nice, after broke up 7 BO from +3 to +4 in a row.

afaik jewels enchant from +3 to +4 is like 77-80% from some official tests, tho i might to remember it wrong, havent enchanted anything except drake boots for long time

The teorical chances i found some time ago where:

To + %
1 100,00
2 100,00
3 100,00
4 66,67
5 33,33
6 25,00
7 20,00
8 16,67
9 14,29
10 12,50

Keep in mind this values are for a big number of items. If you enchant few pieces, luck >>> enchant rate.  

Edited by Budesca
  • Like 2

what is the chance for armor to enchant?

I tryed 8 karmian gloves to enchant to +6 and the results are: crashed on 6,4,4,6,4,5,4,4

Let's say the chance is 66%, so from 8 tryes 5 times I didn't have 66% chance, 1 time didn't have 33,33% chance and 2 times 25% chance to make it. Isnt that too low? So far I lost around 12kk adena (800k x8 gloves = 6,4kk + 150k x 37 EAC = 5,55kk).. no wonder they sell +6 karmian gloves for 20kk...

Just +3 overenchant overprice them x25 times.. that represents crazy low chance to enchant if you ask me.. just looks too low!

Edited by Niklay

When you flip a coin, you have 50/50 chance of getting one of the sides of the coin. That doesn't mean that if you flip 2 time you will have for sure the result you want. You might want tail to come out and get 10 times head instead, and yet the probability is still 50%.

If you do thousands of flips then you will see the average rate tending to 50%, with just a few flips, you are stuck with luck.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 7:08 AM, Niklay said:

what is the chance for armor to enchant?

I tryed 8 karmian gloves to enchant to +6 and the results are: crashed on 6,4,4,6,4,5,4,4

Let's say the chance is 66%, so from 8 tryes 5 times I didn't have 66% chance, 1 time didn't have 33,33% chance and 2 times 25% chance to make it. Isnt that too low? So far I lost around 12kk adena (800k x8 gloves = 6,4kk + 150k x 37 EAC = 5,55kk).. no wonder they sell +6 karmian gloves for 20kk...

Just +3 overenchant overprice them x25 times.. that represents crazy low chance to enchant if you ask me.. just looks too low!

For armors the enchant rate is as it follows:

1/(n-1)
Where "n" is the previus enchant lvl of the item.

On 11/21/2020 at 2:59 PM, fackah said:

For armors the enchant rate is as it follows:

1/(n-1)
Where "n" is the previus enchant lvl of the item.

i made some calculation and that formula doesnt seem right.

my calculation was based on avadon gloves or boots on price 300k and eab price 400k. these are the actual highest buy prices on the market 

the market price of +6 ava gloves seems to be closer to the second calculation.

pls let me know if you guys see any mistake in my calculation:

calc.thumb.PNG.f54d28e5890018cbbeb5ddb92b9c04bf.PNG

• Thanks 1