Sign in to follow this  
kevilicious

Duel remove raid debuff bug

Jerks like this are dueling with high levels to tank the boss and remove the raid debuff while their 1 tyrant kills the raid boss. How can this be okay?

At least fix the raid debuff removal from duels. And ban the jerks who are exploiting it. 

If classic club wants to encourage a positive server that is fair, better fix this. 

unknown.png

• Like 3

Maybe I just have low standards but I was pretty baffled how smart that play was when I first saw this on raid with my alt (I think back then the guy was throwing in Stigma with his high SE).

I wouldn't necessarily ban for it but I'd remove this possiblity anyway, it's becoming pretty popular and it's putting newbies without these high lvl mains in quite awkward position.

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Maybe I just have low standards but I was pretty baffled how smart that play was when I first saw this on raid with my alt (I think back then the guy was throwing in Stigma with his high SE).

I wouldn't necessarily ban for it but I'd remove this possiblity anyway, it's becoming pretty popular and it's putting newbies without these high lvl mains in quite awkward position.

Malaka, who do you think we are? Some alabama inbred randoms drinking moonshine and snorting meth? We have people from MIT and Harvard discovering game mechanics. We have more PhDs than other people have iq points, do you think you are talking to some random players making pvp videos in x9999 servers using windows movie editor? All our members are scientists, innovators and intellectual prodigies. This duel debuffs thing is just the icing on the cake, we have discovered bugs not only in game but in real life too, badly programmed glitches like what happens when you piss from the window of a car running at 100 kph in reverse, this is child's play for us.

Screenshot_15.png

This is our research team in action.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/14/2019 at 5:54 AM, kevilicious said:

Jerks like this are dueling with high levels to tank the boss and remove the raid debuff while their 1 tyrant kills the raid boss. How can this be okay?

At least fix the raid debuff removal from duels. And ban the jerks who are exploiting it. 

If classic club wants to encourage a positive server that is fair, better fix this. 

i am fine with this being changed, i just want to remind you that you shouldnt think this will solve anything, on the other hand, i can tell you that ppl who do this (including me) will find a way how to kill boss in 30s (thus duration of most of the debuffs), so newbie people like you will have even less hit time than they have now when ppl kill it for 4 mins now ^_^ 

GMs please check these people who are doing solo boss farm. They may be using cyclic macro for that.

I feel like I'm playing on a custom multisubclass Interlude server when I see these Tyrants tanking bosses.

• Like 1

1 Tyrant on zealot can kill raid minions without any debuffs or heal at the beggining, provided he has good armor/weapon. Once all minions are dead, Phantom cubic will keep the tanker alive, when face-tanking the boss.
Who needs macro when you can be active on 1 tyrant to kill the new spawning minions in 5sec each?
You just need 1-2 more premiums (perhaps switch every 10 seconds to healer for the tougher RBs), and the "jerks" will still have their way.

Edited by Sensei

Still, it will be at least slightly harder for them and they will spend more for premiums. We shouldn't leave the bug untouched just because there *might* be some other way to abuse rbs. 

1. Players are not allowed to:
1.3 Take advantage of the server bugs (including geodata flaws. EX: Using BD/SWS/WC/OL/healers from outside of baium room to support the parties inside).

Is It bannable or not ? Is It a bug or not ?
Are we allow to do that ?
People waiting for answers.
@San0 @Koll

On 11/15/2019 at 4:11 AM, MoDoy said:

i am fine with this being changed, i just want to remind you that you shouldnt think this will solve anything, on the other hand, i can tell you that ppl who do this (including me) will find a way how to kill boss in 30s (thus duration of most of the debuffs), so newbie people like you will have even less hit time than they have now when ppl kill it for 4 mins now ^_^ 

Idk if I would feel proud to be an ass in lineage 2, or extremely sad for you... 

On 11/15/2019 at 8:22 AM, Torres said:

GMs please check these people who are doing solo boss farm. They may be using cyclic macro for that.

I feel like I'm playing on a custom multisubclass Interlude server when I see these Tyrants tanking bosses.

I agree. It shouldn't be possible to solo farm bosses. It makes it difficult to bring in fresh new people like us newbs, while try hards get to rub one out. 

I would like to help the community grow. Not squash it because I need to show off my imaginary peen size. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/15/2019 at 9:02 AM, Sensei said:

1 Tyrant on zealot can kill raid minions without any debuffs or heal at the beggining, provided he has good armor/weapon. Once all minions are dead, Phantom cubic will keep the tanker alive, when face-tanking the boss.
Who needs macro when you can be active on 1 tyrant to kill the new spawning minions in 5sec each?
You just need 1-2 more premiums (perhaps switch every 10 seconds to healer for the tougher RBs), and the "jerks" will still have their way.

I do think it's pretty "jerky" to solo farm bosses when it's suppose to be there for newer players to catch up. When you make it possible to solo with 2 or 3 accounts kinda breaks it.... imo. 

9 minutes ago, kevilicious said:

Idk if I would feel proud to be an ass in lineage 2, or extremely sad for you... 

since when was L2 about being nice and friendly to everyone around?

6 minutes ago, kevilicious said:

I do think it's pretty "jerky" to solo farm bosses when it's suppose to be there for newer players to catch up. When you make it possible to solo with 2 or 3 accounts kinda breaks it.... imo. 

wait, what? did i miss something up? since when you are more privileged for bosses than any1 else on server? and what if someone played longer here than you, he obviously has advantage over you, low bosses or high

after they fix duel, ppl will come with new strategy how to powerlevel their lowbie toons by adding 1 more tyrant into composition, whats next, it will be unfair that people can use overenchanted weapons on their lowbie twinks and newbies have just +0 guns? duh man, its not about being ass, i am pretty sure those people dont log for these bosses because they want to be ass to you or others, but because they need them same as you

I think you are playing the wrong game my dude, L2 is all about the strong trampling on the weak and the weak trying to become the strong. Admins don't care about it and they shouldn't care either because that's the nature of the game. This is the reason they take no action against stunners in EV/ABG, this is all in the game, it has been for a long time. This game is very competitive, being a jerk doesn't mean anything, PKing everyone just for the fun of it is in the game. Official classic servers tried to make it harder with stupid sin eater quests but it doesn't make sense, PKing is a part of the game, the frustration you feel after your whole party is PK'd is one of the essential parts of the game, and this is proof that the game is way more competitive than your average MMO. This is also the point of classic, trying to emulate the old lineage 2 experience. It was always about the who is more dedicated to the game(dedication as in time spent or money spent). The high levels who use those bosses as a means to powerleveling have earned this because of their dedication and they have also earned the right to take them from newbies. Dick move or not, it doesn't matter, the game is designed for people to be assholes.

EDIT: To make myself clear, I agree that the debuffs during dueling should be fixed(albeit them not being bugs). But the rest of the stuff about people not being able to solo raidbosses is stupid, get over it, there's not that many autists in the server either who actually bother doing this stuff.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Like 1

And I don't disagree with ya'll. I am not saying taking the bosses for themselves is not breaking the game, but finding ways to do it without the proper party ruins the mechanic of the game. Or should I say the purpose? 

I know that assholes will be a thing in this game. That does not bother as much as people exploiting mechanics that were not originally designed for that purpose. Aka dueling removing raid debuffs, tyrants able to solo farm bosses with SK cubics, etc... Now if a clan full party runs in and steals the boss... i am not coming on here to say they need to "fix" anything. Ya'll just complaining about me. ?

On 11/16/2019 at 2:23 PM, San0 said:

it was already said multiple times it was not a bug.

why disactivated tho ? hahahaha

it was explained on the same topic where it says it was turned off. 

its not a bug as in the interactions people were using with it are there as a mechanic same way they are there on official servers but we want to rework it to add/remove features from it and thats why it was turned off.

On 11/17/2019 at 5:11 AM, SemenArsonist said:

the game is designed for people to be assholes

And this is what freaks me out. 
I bet if I would be able to force the ppl who are surrounding me irl to play la2,I would found out many of them are so bastards without any dignity.

Edited by Reddish

1 hour ago, San0 said:

it was explained on the same topic where it says it was turned off. 

its not a bug as in the interactions people were using with it are there as a mechanic same way they are there on official servers but we want to rework it to add/remove features from it and thats why it was turned off.

do we have any ETA for when you enable them again? because when its disabled, it also doesnt allow other usages of duels, which kinda sucks to be fair

Sign in to follow this