Pendragon

Deviate vs WuKong

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

just let us farm like this, eventually we will make 80 lvl on everyone on party/clan and that will be the moment when even bringing several pts might not help you :P

thats the plan

we're hoping that in this case you will have wars open 24/7

1 minute ago, etze said:

thats the plan

we're hoping that in this case you will have wars open 24/7

they are opened already for 24/7, but as was said before, if they are not accepted, i guess it will be time to go 1 big family again ;) 

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

they are opened already for 24/7, but as was said before, if they are not accepted, i guess it will be time to go 1 big family again ;) 

say it a few more times you might believe it yourself

42 minutes ago, etze said:

say it a few more times you might believe it yourself

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

holy poop, you are right, i said it few more times and i believe it now :o what is that black magic? 

image.png.facbd9cc0714bc5a7d6658bc37382a24.png

4 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Rs complaining against someone not accepting wars, hilarious.

maybe some, some like me just dont care if you accept or not :D but remember if they are not accepted before they expire, i guess even SV bosses will be farmed like 1 big family and you will lose only thing you offer to people ^_^ 

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

maybe some, some like me just dont care if you accept or not :D but remember if they are not accepted before they expire, i guess even SV bosses will be farmed like 1 big family and you will lose only thing you offer to people ^_^ 

i offer the best thing they can get, not being in your side.

7 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

i offer the best thing they can get, not being in your side.

wait a moment, did i miss some part of server when we actually became side? or is 3 CP clan now considered side?

9 minutes ago, Dylizans said:

closing wars everyday, complaining about wars not being opened

28g9hv.jpg

We didn't complain. We all live in free countries we can do w/e.i just said if war declarations expire without wars get open I close war again and come to have fun sv ,. So it's warning not complaining

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Oh no please dont come...

You gathered a Zerg you can't lead, you lost baium , you fail hard Oly , you can't protect your pts so they don't go anywhere else except rb they feel zerging strong, your cp is a clown fiesta and you do everything to hide it by avoiding to PvP with low numbers.

And instead of being silent thinking how from a piece of junk you are that leads only ppl who pitty you cuz you cry literally like a bitch. What u do? Posting smartass ? on forum? 

Put your shit together boi. 

Weren't you the one that started closing wars in the first place? We wouldn't have this conversation now if you didn't, and its not like u did it one time

Just now, Dylizans said:

Weren't you the one that started closing wars in the first place? We wouldn't have this conversation now if you didn't, and its not like u did it one time

i never said why u dont accept ;) i said i will close them again if u dont cuz it is clear to me devs dont want to fight. so whats the reason of letting u free exp sv when u dont want to fight? 

27 minutes ago, Dylizans said:

The whole point is we see all the time open wars and open wars and 2 weeks we had/have open wars you people dont pvp us at all.

Natsu , table wanted open wars. Where did their parties last pvp?

Its like you expect us to come sv to pvp 3 vs 8 cps. 

All i see is we want opened wars but at eu primes you all go pve untagged mode.

Edit: And i dont judge , i dont actually expect people to fight us 9vs9 (except sjeks party) when we have 5 heroes in cp.

Edited by Yomana

19 hours ago, Nevalon said:

Thanks. And... We've been playing just together on gamecoast, but still on different sides. And how can i forget the guy that bullied me with his gladi stuns back when i started playing this game? #NevalonAnathema #NeverForget

Besides. Did you get hero there at least? You got also your shiny wallpaper?

Yep, was hero on Game Coast. Anyway, we are offtoping here. Good luck in keeping hero. Cya :)

Edited by Myrtan

"Can you please declare war so we can open/close it whenever we find an advantageous window?
We are taking a strong dose of our own medicine and we are not happy at all about it.
If you don't, we will officially threaten you on forum that we will come to SV to get pk'ed!"

tl;dr  FW argument

Edited by Sensei

8 minutes ago, Sensei said:

"Can you please declare war so we can open/close it whenever we find an advantageous window?
We are taking a strong dose of our own medicine and we are not happy at all about it.
If you don't, we will officially threaten you on forum that we will come to SV to get pk'ed!"

tl;dr  FW argument

my friend, pls be my guest and dont open, i want to see what u will feed to zerg dogs when the only bone u provide them they have to share with me ;)

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

my friend, pls be my guest and dont open, i want to see what u will feed to zerg dogs when the only bone u provide them they have to share with me ;)

Nansey will exp em in gc with serious at 2am dont worry ?

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

i never said why u dont accept ;) i said i will close them again if u dont cuz it is clear to me devs dont want to fight. so whats the reason of letting u free exp sv when u dont want to fight? 

I mean you literally stopped closing wars at every SV raid and now you're suprised we dont want to open them, honestly what's the point if you gonna keep closing them. You made this happen why should we bother honestly

Edited by Dylizans

7 minutes ago, Dylizans said:

I mean you literally stopped closing wars at every SV raid and now you're suprised we dont want to open them, honestly what's the point if you gonna keep closing them. You made this happen why should we bother honestly

dude, i dont bother either i just showing to ppl how big bullshiters u are and how fake ur propaganda is. you are nothing more than fancy pussy lierz EVERY single one of you

This propaganda you're talking about it entirely done by you. Noone wants to join you for very particular reasons, so we're the only rational option left.

3 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

This propaganda you're talking about it entirely done by you. Noone wants to join you for very particular reasons, so we're the only rational option left.

why ppl should join me? they have to fight to get staff, they have to try to get better ,to sweat   for rewarding ,to lose exp ,to waste time. isnt just easier to go on dv8 and log only exp leech ??

Edited by iAxZp