Pendragon

Deviate vs WuKong

35 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Nansey will exp em in gc with serious at 2am dont worry ?

No charity work here, boy.
You have to get on the line to buy powerlvl from me.

bottomline i know u need these ppl to have chance hold baium. i know these ppl need time to train them and u have neither the knowledge nor patience to do it, i know these ppl cannot fight against ANY of my 3 cps 9v9. so if i can harash them they will be unhappy and u have to babysit them. so do me a favor and dont pretend u do anything special, u just pussy out the protecting procedure.

Just now, Dylizans said:

We had wars open at all times untill u started closing them stop imagining things

dyli kys, enough with trolling ?

7 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

dyli kys, enough with trolling ?

edit: why cant i like my own posts ?: - (

Edited by Dylizans

20 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

This propaganda you're talking about it entirely done by you. Noone wants to join you for very particular reasons, so we're the only rational option left.

Do you see us recruting tho?

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

We don't openly recruit either, yet everyone comes here. What's your point?

Point is ur trash collector while we dont accept every1 who pm us

P.S. Dont worry, its ok to be zerg side. But dont bullsh1t on forum u want war while clearly u avoid every eu prime to enter gc and dont accept war when we declare it

Edited by Rizos

Dont worry, mby one day u get rewarded enough for carry whole this zerg of ppl who log to leech and log off and u have to do everything by ur cp

It's not that you don't recruit. Noone wants to join you cuz of too much attitude.
Eventually, you will find some cp/randoms that will put their hatred for dv8's tyranny over their ego, like zp did.
Until then, you will not be skipping on telling us how proud you are of your brave 3 cps.
Meanwhile, we won't even consider you a worthy opponent and just focus on our fights vs china for the big things.
Speaking of trash collection, how is that miserable Hellious cp that was dying 9v9 to bbeeekk doing?
Last time I saw them, they were farming gc 3 times slower than Serious <-yes that was a shameless self-advertise

16 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I agree, better let Zp represent you, his points are equally biased, but at least a little stronger.

ty for support, this shitter rizos and his weak points....now back to what u said before

26 minutes ago, Sensei said:

It's not that you don't recruit. Noone wants to join you cuz of too much attitude.
Eventually, you will find some cp/randoms that will put their hatred for dv8's tyranny over their ego, like zp did.

dude, i dont recruit randoms. i will test some of them maybe. but i wont recruit ppl just to have more.
as for me hating devs... lets be realistic you have no1 on devs to hate. even sjeks have my pity not my hate.
So relax u dont do tyranny server just laughing over ur try to make "hatred" and send ppl to make opposition.

the thing is its so obvious u acting, that ppl dont actually hate u. just making fun of u

good good, i need that extra xp kick on SV bosses so i can get to 80 faster on my PW ^_^ at least you wont be worn out if they take 20 mins to kill all

Edited by MoDoy

38 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Until then, you will not be skipping on telling us how proud you are of your brave 3 cps.
Meanwhile, we won't even consider you a worthy opponent and just focus on our fights vs china for the big things.
Speaking of trash collection, how is that miserable Hellious cp that was dying 9v9 to bbeeekk doing?
Last time I saw them, they were farming gc 3 times slower than Serious <-yes that was a shameless self-advertise

My dear celebrit, i never had 9 vs 9 with bbeeks but i see you know better, like always. My goal of this game : play and gain fun, even if i XP slower than you ? 

P.S. hmmm your hate to my person is real i see ?

50 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Toi 8 during a tuesday event about 2-3 months ago. foggy memory is a crack side-effect.
Ps you're boring and basic.

Read up again : i never had 9 vs 9 with bbeeks, your math sucks. 

Boring is that you try to trash everybody arround, i understand this, those kind of actions have people who dont have friends in real life and "the game" is all what they have, my dear celebrit.

Dont even try to trigger me becouse you have too low skill for this. Now i'll ignore you like always becouse i see this works on you. 

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja

7 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Read up again : i never had 9 vs 9 with bbeeks, your math sucks. 

Boring is that you try to trash everybody arround, i understand this, those kind of actions have people who dont have friends in real life and "the game" is all what they have, my dear celebrit.

Donr even try to trigger me becouse you have too low skill for this. Now i'll ignore you like always becouse i see this works on you. 

yawn...
Quote me again after you're done with rehab, Scarface.
next

Edited by Sensei

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

So typical. You are so transparent. ?

i'm out my celebrit.

out of rehab? Jumping off the fence doesn't count, go back in!

21 hours ago, iAxZp said:

bottomline i know u need these ppl to have chance hold baium. i know these ppl need time to train them and u have neither the knowledge nor patience to do it, i know these ppl cannot fight against ANY of my 3 cps 9v9. so if i can harash them they will be unhappy and u have to babysit them. so do me a favor and dont pretend u do anything special, u just pussy out the protecting procedure.

Does Kamikaze cp count?
Cuz if yes, then we wiped them lately at GC in eu prime when they were trying to farm. And after that, they gathered back in 40 (omg, these regrouping are rly smth I cannot understand) minutes, with some part of Rizos CP, so yes, we PRed.
We cant stand 1 hero vs 5 (Modoy,Masha,Draca,Hellismth,PoleDance), so yes, we are weak(

Oh, wait..Imma talking to biggest hipocryte of our server;D

Edited by Reddish

Yes, but i detected 2 lies : it wasnt eu prime and we ware mixed and boxed af, but that doesnt matter ofc. Good job !

Funny thing is that you not added here how you pr from toi before zaken from my cp (w.o. bishop like always) and back with Nansey da hero + his boxed .

Its all what i want to show you about "biggest hypocryte of our server"

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja