Pendragon

Deviate vs WuKong

59 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Do you always take screenshots when people actually laugh at your "jokes"? 

its not that i take screenshots of jokes, i take screenshots of everything in case i will need it, you know, its better to be prepared and show proofs rather than having empty words like devs most of the time ;x 

thats what russian server taught me, proof or pizdabol, without proof, nobody believed your words there

Edited by MoDoy

After the Halloween activity was updated on that day, the WK have been offline for half of the battle. But we still fought for 11 hours ?

Yep

13 minutes ago, Eggyeee said:

After the Halloween activity was updated on that day, the WK have been offline for half of the battle. But we still fought for 11 hours ?

yep, keep D/C in half time of the battle, but we never step back..keep fighting for 11 hours

nah, they big boys. We'll keep playing on NA so you can make jokes about it, because laughing is healthy and I want p o w e r f u l enemies. 

2 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

nah, they big boys. We'll keep playing on NA so you can make jokes about it, because laughing is healthy and I want p o w e r f u l enemies. 

KyS ?

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

gg reported to my uncle at Electronic Crime service. 
image.thumb.png.6f3bceb833d16021c1f55951455a9aa3.png

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

KyS ?

9 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

damn, and here i thought i can manage to bait some party so i can get more frags in EU :< i guess sjeks pt and co. have to be enough when they show up without their 70 ppl CC :D