Pendragon

Deviate vs WuKong

43 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Sometimes watching more than once your videos just for music. Good taste :)

legend is here ? 

Or just keep wars up but dont go outside town and wait till enemy disband ally coz of no action. Best memmories from being in devs ally

1 minute ago, JzOo said:

Or just keep wars up but dont go outside town and wait till enemy disband ally coz of no action. Best memmories from being in devs ally

when has that happened? dont pull your hemorrhoids while you're pulling shit out of your ass

Or just cry on forum that enemies stop war, but when enemies declare war, dont accept it on 70% on ally, and move prime to 2 am ?

So much crying for wars...

unknown.png

On 11/5/2019 at 1:25 AM, SemenArsonist said:

agreed, the same goes for priests but they are slightly less cancerous since they dont spawn at the same hour each day. We have to do those sv bosses every day and then after we're done everybody is mentally exhausted from all the cancer so we call our prime early. So much for GC and DI... Zaken patch? don't make me laugh, this is SV raid patch. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Rizos

52 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

if i was a guy whos impossible to outsmart i would cancel wars now and disband ally to not give wukong any fun.

boi, why so saulty on me? you have the numbers you have the gear. the only problem here is u are uncapable to lead ANY kind of pvp.

P.S :if you dont accept wars till they expire i ll start coming SV again without war to have some more pksalad fun.

Edited by iAxZp
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

when has that happened? dont pull your hemorrhoids while you're pulling shit out of your ass

you want to say when new enemy side brought zerg u didnt abanded TOI? coz as i remember b4 it was full toi of ur clan on every floor but when enemys started to appear there somehow from 6-7 CP clan it was our CP and 1-2 other CPs who was logging on primes. Also lets not forget top your fraze "we win by not going to fight zerg and lose %" But hey keep feeding ur people with all this sh1t that comes from ur mouth. We all saw true devs power when they fight enemy with equal numbers.

Edited by JzOo

You would be good lawyers. You managed to introduce doing extended primes with people that want to do that as a bad thing. 

Edited by Fortuna

19 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

You would be good lawyers. You managed to introduce doing extended primes with people that want to do that as a bad thing. 

We are just wondering what you do in these primes after killing sv bosses cause apparently we cannot find you in DI , GC or toi.

Maybe your side found some secret place with gucci farm.

Edit: tbh we found only your pt and ordinator 2-3 times

Edited by Yomana

12 minutes ago, Yomana said:

We are just wondering what you do in these primes after killing sv bosses cause apparently we cannot find you in DI , GC or toi.

Maybe your side found some secret place with gucci farm.

Edit: tbh we found only your pt and ordinator 2-3 times

My CP in particular is boosting boxes or doing toi quests atm. 

Guys stop this bullsh1t... No1 wants enemies to go emo.

And from my what i know we was 1 CP more.

Edited by YipMan

19 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Guys stop this bullsh1t... No1 wants enemies to go emo.

And from my what i know we was 1 CP more.

Who's going emo? lel

You wanted it more, you tried harder, you got it, gz. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fortuna said:

nono, its not bad, its just funny to see that only time you can farm and xp chars in GC is in NA prime, considering your everyday numbers at SV bosses, we couldnt careless if you come or not

just let us farm like this, eventually we will make 80 lvl on everyone on party/clan and that will be the moment when even bringing several pts might not help you :P

Edited by MoDoy

we don't go to gc because fortuna insists on pulling with sws and killing without bishop. that also means we have to get ressed by ee. Whenever I tell him to bring bishop he calls me spoiled. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

we don't go to gc because fortuna insists on pulling with sws and killing without bishop. that also means we have to get ressed by ee. Whenever I tell him to bring bishop he calls me spoiled. 

At start of zaken when i told to rizo lets go DI there is crazy easy xp there he said "no we dont go to pussy spot" 

I guess our pt leaders want to torture us.

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

At start of zaken when i told to rizo lets go DI there is crazy easy xp there he said "no we dont go to pussy spot" 

I guess our pt leaders want to torture us.

Thats why i go only GC aoe ... where aoe is impossible they said.....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Also gz for hero, wonder if u still remember us playing together :D

Thanks. And... We've been playing just together on gamecoast, but still on different sides. And how can i forget the guy that bullied me with his gladi stuns back when i started playing this game? #NevalonAnathema #NeverForget

Besides. Did you get hero there at least? You got also your shiny wallpaper?

Edited by Nevalon