Tesh

My game crashes at login

For some reason after inserting the user and password, the game just crashes, with no error message.

Attached video of the occurence, have no idea what can be happening.

Downloaded the files by torrent, unpacked them, unpacked the patch into the root folder, overitten the necessary files, opened Play_L2Classic.club_2.0_zaken.exe, it updated files, and then the events of this video.

I already was able to play a while ago, but stopped once this started happening, wanted to go back into the game and now asking for help.

23 hours ago, Tesh said:

For some reason after inserting the user and password, the game just crashes, with no error message.

Attached video of the occurence, have no idea what can be happening.

Downloaded the files by torrent, unpacked them, unpacked the patch into the root folder, overitten the necessary files, opened Play_L2Classic.club_2.0_zaken.exe, it updated files, and then the events of this video.

I already was able to play a while ago, but stopped once this started happening, wanted to go back into the game and now asking for help.

Hello. Try to login with same info on web.

24 minutes ago, EredinPL said:

So what was the solution for that problem? I have got exactly same thing and I am using same login and password as on this website but still happening.

Login on web with same info.

Is there any fix for this? Me and my brother have the same problem.

We can log in to the website with our accounts just fine, but the game closes during login.

32 minutes ago, Gert said:

Is there any fix for this? Me and my brother have the same problem.

We can log in to the website with our accounts just fine, but the game closes during login.

Hello. You login on website with E-mail + pass? Or ingame login + pass?

2 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. You login on website with E-mail + pass? Or ingame login + pass?

I logged in with email on the website. The ingame login is different? If so don't remember it unfortunately. Is there a way to recover it?

EDIT: Nevermind I think I found it. I will try again when I'm back at home. Thanks.

Edited by Gert

I have the same issue , when trying to login game just closes without any message or error.

Updated game client, did flush DNS, issue still persists.

On website MA is logged in.

What else can be done please?

EDIT : was able to change the pwd and retried logging in. It works now.

Thank you

Edited by XAX

3 hours ago, XAX said:

I have the same issue , when trying to login game just closes without any message or error.

Updated game client, did flush DNS, issue still persists.

On website MA is logged in.

What else can be done please?

EDIT : was able to change the pwd and retried logging in. It works now.

Thank you

Hello. Glad it helped, but you need to login on web with same info that you trying to login in game, MA pass ( e-mail + pass ) can be different from ingame acc pass ( login + pass ).