fithlaff@gmail.com

Bug by Chrisilla

Bug ID: 1Chris

Priority: Low

Bug Name: Wrong color summoners pet name in PK mode

Summary: In PK mode summon has diffrent name color than should have. Colour of name summon should be same as the colour of players name (summon owner)

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch and on l2 ru off server (official) Gran Kain - Kamael patch (but there was no change between this patches in this aspect)

Step to reproduce: 

1. Log in Your server

2. Log character with summon

3. PK someone

4. In PK mode summon pet

Excepted results:

Pet has same nickname colour as character (Red or dark red)

Actual results:

Pet doesn't has same nickname colour as character (pets nickname is white - character nickname is red or dark red)

Screens from classic.club and from Gran Kain:

bug.png

bug1.png

• Thanks 1

Bug ID: 2Chris

Priority: low

Bug Name: Special fruits replaces each other

Summary: Special dragon fruits is replaced by Special Pirate fruit

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch and on l2 ru off server (official) Gran Kain - Kamael patch (but there was no change between this patches in this aspect)

Step to reproduce: 

1. Log in Your server

2. Log character high lvl character with special dragon fruit and special pirate fruit

3. Use special dragon fruit

4. Use special pirate fruit

Excepted results:

Using special pirate fruit when effect of special dragon fruit shouldn't be possible

Actual results:

Special dragon fruit is replaces by special pirate fruit

Screens from classic.club and from Gran Kain:

bug2.png

bug22.png

Edited by [email protected]

Bug ID: 3Chris

Priority: high (but pls dont fix it, its bug, but its probably your decision to dont change it ;D)

Bug Name: XP/SP Scroll - Normal - bonus

Summary: XP/SP Scroll - Normal - gives more than it should.

Step to reproduce: 

1. Log in Your server

2. Log character high lvl character with XP/SP Scroll - Normal

3. Use XP/SP Scroll - Normal and check describtion

Excepted results:

XP/SP Scroll - Normal in zaken patch should gives 30% bonus to XP/SP 

Actual results:

XP/SP Scroll - Normal in zaken patch on your server gives 50% bonus to XP/SP

Screens from classic.club and from Gran Kain, and from forums.goha.ru (https://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php?p=155666099#post155666099):

Bugg3.png

Bug ID: 4Chris

Priority: medium 

Bug Name: Wrong location of "old 60-70" lvls rb

Summary: Rb stayed on their old location. They should be spawned in new location which is showed on game map

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch 

Step to reproduce: 

1. open game map

2. if rb is alive (for example Taik High Prefect Arak) try find it on his location showed by map

3. Check his old location (he will be there) 

Excepted results:

Taik High Prefect Arak is on his new location

Actual results:

Taik High Prefect Arak is on his old location

List of bugged rb (not sure but it can be easy checked by gm)

Gargoyle Lord Tiphon

Shilen's Priest Hisilrome

Kernon's Faithful Servant Kelone

Taik High Prefect Arak

Queen Ant Drone Priest - its on wrong location too, should be closer to tp spawn (ant nest) but mby its custom change to easier defence priest on pvp. 

Bug ID: 5Chris

Priority: High 

Bug Name: 21 hours RB don't have raid fighters (65rb's)

Summary: When RB respawn on 21:00, they dont have their Raid Fighters

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch 

Step to reproduce: 

1. Go to Ancient battle ground on 21:00

2. find Fiend Goblier

3. try find their fighters :)

Excepted results:

Fiend Goblier have 4-5 raid fighters (dont remember exactly)

Actual results:

Fiend Goblier don't have their friends raid fighters

List of bugged rb (not sure but it can be easy checked by gm) on example 65rb (i'm sure that on server we have more bugged rb without raid fighters but hard to compare with gran kain becouse of rb killers)

Fiend Cherkia

Fiend Goblier

Fiend Harthemon

Demon Bedukel

videos from ru off classic server anakim: 

videos from ru off classic server Gran kain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvDihT7o1YI&t=1798s

Hi.

Check on official please if 1-5 toi talismans are shown in the aura buffslots (6th and baiums are shown). 

Mb something more, will try to remember and ask you to check

If its possible ofc

Bug ID: 6Chris

Bug Name: Talisman of Insolence display

Summary: 1,2,3,4,5 level of talisman is displayed on buffs bar when it shouldn't

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch, and  Gran Kain - Kamael patch (but there was no change between this patches in this aspect, only icon of talisman was changed in kamael patch)

Step to reproduce: 

1. Talk to Blacksmith Baggins in Giran 

2. Buy Talisman of Insolence 1 level

3. Use it on right braclet slot 

4. Get talisman of insolence 6lvl or talisman of baium and replace old talisman.

Excepted results:

There is no icon of talisman of insolence in buffs bar (1,2,3,4,5 level). Effect is showed when in right braclet there is talisman of insolence (6level) or talisman of baium

Actual results:

1,2,3,4 and 5 level of talisman of insolence gives effect in buffs bar, same as talisman of insolence level 6 and talisman of baium

Screens will be tommorow, when my russian friends let me entrance to their chars on off :D

bug4.png

22 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Bug ID: 6Chris

Bug Name: Talisman of Insolence display

Summary: 1,2,3,4,5 level of talisman is displayed on buffs bar when it shouldn't

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch, and  Gran Kain - Kamael patch (but there was no change between this patches in this aspect, only icon of talisman was changed in kamael patch)

Step to reproduce: 

1. Talk to Blacksmith Baggins in Giran 

2. Buy Talisman of Insolence 1 level

3. Use it on right braclet slot 

4. Get talisman of insolence 6lvl or talisman of baium and replace old talisman.

Excepted results:

There is no icon of talisman of insolence in buffs bar (1,2,3,4,5 level). Effect is showed when in right braclet there is talisman of insolence (6level) or talisman of baium

Actual results:

1,2,3,4 and 5 level of talisman of insolence gives effect in buffs bar, same as talisman of insolence level 6 and talisman of baium

Screens will be tommorow, when my russian friends let me entrance to their chars on off :D

will we get screens today? :)

Bug ID: 7Chris

Bug Name: Talisman of Insolence level 6 and talisman on baium are not showed in party bar

Summary: Talisman of Insolence level 6 and talisman on baium should be display on party bar (in place where scrolls, and unity is showed)

Step to reproduce: 

1. invite to pt someone with toi 6/ baium talisman

2. open party buff bar (bar with XP scrolls and unity)

3. check visual effect on this char

Excepted results:

Talisman of Insolence level 6 and talisman on baium is displayed on party bar

Actual results:

Talisman of Insolence level 6 and talisman on baium is not displayed on party bar

bug 7.png

bug 77.png

• Like 1

Bug ID: 8Chris

Priority: High

Bug Name: Sacrifice bug

Summary: Sacrifice skill (paladin) gives more hp than should

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch, and  Tournament server 2019 - Kamael patch 

Step to reproduce: 

1. enter to tournament server l2 classic ru off 2019

2. make paladin, take all neccesary items to test

3. find sws with song of purify

4. start using sacrifice and other items/buffs which gives +% to heal

5. compare results with classic club (I compared with video on forum, becouse dont have acess to high lvl paladin on club)

Excepted results:

Power of healing with sacrifice is constant. it case on my movie its 2179 hp (skills from 82 level). Another skills which gives ++% heal doesn't affect to sacrifice heal

Actual results:

Paladin from classic club heal their party member with sacrifice with 3689hp, later 2924 hp. We can't see his gear, but it's shouldn't do diffrence. 

link to my tests from Tournament l2 classic server 2019: 

link to movie from l2 classic club: 

bug8.png

bug88.png

bug888.png

I think it shows less on PerfectBalance because Phoena overhealed him. 

Edited by Fortuna

I dont know why You provide screens from other Chronicles TBH.....

So what if its offi if its still other chronicles.

becouse this skill haven't changed ? this is no difference between sacrifice in kamael patch and in zaken patch. I played from zaken till kamael on ru off, and I see a lot of things which is bugged so I reported it :) NEVER seen paladin on ruoff (movies or normal in game) where paladino heals better than bishop. Mayby its sad, but paladin was just 80 aura box, and even if this bug gives chance to compete with other tanks its still bug and i report it :) 

How I can provide screens from zaken now :D

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I dont know why You provide screens from other Chronicles TBH.....

So what if its offi if its still other chronicles.

3 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

How I can provide screens from zaken now :D

this denko, it does not matter from which chronicle it is as long as you can prove it wasnt changed in mean time, other way we would be stuck up with lots of bugs (for example i reported 2 days ago bug how silence SHOULD be cleanable by core 3, however video i provided was from like 1.3 chronicle on official and not zaken patch)

Yes but those things could evolved a lot during those ups. So we will just make skips into newer chronicles like that. Dunno if its good as well.

Anyways im noob xd Keep doing good job if those things havent changed :P

Edited by YipMan

Bug ID: 9Chris

Priority: low

Bug Name: Summon life cubic doesn't need spellbook

Summary: Summon life cubic (elemental summoners skill) dont need spellbook on l2 classic, but on classic.club need.

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch, and  Tournament server 2019 - Kamael patch 

Step to reproduce: 

1. enter to tournament server l2 classic ru off 2019

2. make elemental summoner

3. open skill panel and try learn summon life cubic

Excepted results:

Summon life cubic (elemental summoners skill) dont need spellbook to learn skill

Actual results:

Summon life cubic (elemental summoners skill) need spellbook to learn skill 

(Only temple knight need spellbook to learn Summon life cubic)

bug9.png

bug99.png

thank you for your time but most of this reports are not relevant or point to situations that were chosen by us to work like this.

for example scrolls were made costum by us back in like 1.5 or something. bosses without minions allow for easier farm for groups progressing and similar things go for others the only i can consider from here is the boss spawning out of their place.

fruits replacing each other at end leads to the same principle being you cant have both of them at same time,

as for modoy and core when we changed we said thats how it will work in our server from no one so no changes will happen there either.

for the paladin, i doubt its bugged to be very honest and if it works diferent from official, considering its one of the least played classes i dont see a nerf is in order.

11 minutes ago, San0 said:

as for modoy and core when we changed we said thats how it will work in our server from no one so no changes will happen there either.

i see, so its totally useless if we use it on our bishop

could i ask why it was nerfed this way (that pretty much 4 extra debuffs got into pool of not being able to get rid off) instead of actually adding 2 debuffs which could be cleansed like with liberate? (song of silence being removed, kinda irrelevant to be fair and doom being able to remove would at least nerf those crappy necros which are OP anyway)

i honestly dont see reason why it was nerfed this way instead of going and giving same functionality as liberate

Thats why I set priority of this bugs ? I know that most of this bugs are just visual, or client bugs, scrolls and paladino is your decision (for me, paladino can heal better than off, but still on classic club its too much) but this is still "bugs" so I will continue reporting ? 

It would be nice if there will be one topic where new players can check diffrence or special modification, to know what is a little bit changed compared to classic server (becouse for example changes in paladine sacrifice does this class more interesting, and new players mayby faster decide to do it as a main char :))

with fruits its not easier to do 1 if statement? (You can't use fruit if there is allready fruits effect) :D I'm newbie with programing but I think it is not so hard to do properly :D 

and bug with pony's colour is really frustrating when you don't know that this is allready pk pony and you can kill them without pk mode ?

i didnt say we changed paladins on propose, i said i doubt its bugged and your report can not be taken as 100% proof cuz not all the conditions are the same (gears, buffs, items, passive skills, augmts, runes and so on) values might be different for various different reasons.

about the pet name color its a old client problm that is not possible to fix up to the date.

about the fruits is not hard to change, you are not quite correct on how it works but its not a hard change its just a worthless change cuz leads to same end, you can only have one.