MoDoy

Grand opening!

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

ACE/KOREANS are NOT my friends just chinese thought can gank pve pt and stay unpunished

what were you doing in GC in asia prime either way? I thought it was our job to farm GC on other primes, stop copying us

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

what were you doing in GC in asia prime either way? I thought it was our job to farm GC on other primes, stop copying us

not even worth to commend this, NEXT

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

We try show dominance farming in strongest clans prime.

17 hours ago, iAxZp said:

wasnt me sucking their dicks  for 1 year just becuse i didnt want big bad biz to spunk me....

p.s if u want i can run all europe against them and see if they ll ever take back baium from me ;)

how come you didnt agree with sjeks then when he wanted to drop the ally with china back in december and you backed up biz?

and how come you did the same when biz was trying to suck shakaa's dick after january claiming "we are the real perkunas, you had a deal with us not with sjeks" ?

purepng.com-thinking-manthinking-manpers

6 minutes ago, etze said:

how come you didnt agree with sjeks then when he wanted to drop the ally with china back in december and you backed up biz?

and how come you did the same when biz was trying to suck shakaa's dick after january claiming "we are the real perkunas, you had a deal with us not with sjeks" ?

purepng.com-thinking-manthinking-manpers

i backed up sjeks on leaders meeting when every1 was against him, 
as for agreement well i  rly dont care, i mean sjeks was always the weekling need to be carried so i guess he wouldnt survive so long without chinese;)

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, etze said:

my job is done here

i quoted your message so people who know and remember will see and laugh

w/e makes u and ur friends laugh is my plesure ;)

Just now, iAxZp said:

w/e makes u and ur friends laugh is my plesure ;)

we have noticed, we dont randomly call u clowns

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, etze said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_truth_effect

look into that

these mental ilnesses are no joke

have you read it yourself? :D coz thats general effect, by no means mental illness, and it has nothing to do with mental state of the person

the day you start saying something rational might come, but its not this day :P 

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

have you read it yourself? :D coz thats general effect, by no means mental illness, and it has nothing to do with mental state of the person

the day you start saying something rational might come, but its not this day :P 

no not really, i know it happens to everyone tho

but repeatitive occurance of the effect for sure implies a mental illness

1 hour ago, etze said:

no not really, i know it happens to everyone tho

but repeatitive occurance of the effect for sure implies a mental illness

really? and that definition comes from where, "Etzes life guide" book? :D if you want to use smart ass terms and apply different kind of effects and behaviors, dont mess it up with your stupidity comments right after them, you lose all credibility ^_^ 

40 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

really? and that definition comes from where, "Etzes life guide" book? :D if you want to use smart ass terms and apply different kind of effects and behaviors, dont mess it up with your stupidity comments right after them, you lose all credibility ^_^ 

how can one be mentally healthy if they repeatively tell lies and believe them?

and what credibility, like im a fucking doctor

or like i'd spend more than 10 sec of a google search to prove that zp is full of bullshit

u miss the point

but dont worry i didnt expect anything better from u

i knew u are single digit iq

19 minutes ago, etze said:

how can one be mentally healthy if they repeatively tell lies and believe them?

thats called ignorance, tho last time i checked that is not mental health issue

19 minutes ago, etze said:

but dont worry i didnt expect anything better from u

i knew u are single digit iq

you maybe didnt expect more, i did expect more from someone with 300 IQ, mr. best OL club :o 

17 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thats called ignorance, tho last time i checked that is not mental health issue

you maybe didnt expect more, i did expect more from someone with 300 IQ, mr. best OL club :o 

i never said or implied i'm 300 iq

the fact that u are stupid doesnt automatically make me smart

the best ol title i cannot deny

it's a curse and a blessing

i dont wanna play ol anymore but they wont let me :(

please call drsso back

i know ponies arent as op as they were before but i'm sure he can afford buying a bunch of DAs to feed himself now

18 minutes ago, etze said:

i know ponies arent as op as they were before but i'm sure he can afford buying a bunch of DAs to feed himself now

and thats info from who? :D because i think at least for pony, that its as strong or maybe even stronger than it used to be, maybe you just have wrong players on chars ^_^ 

about best OL, welp, you cannot be second if there are no 2 OLs on server, its as good as my PW title which is useless piece of poop