MoDoy

Grand opening!

1 minute ago, Nevalon said:

nah, i'm chillin'

btw. if i'm already typing here. What's wrong if somebody doesn't let you leech exp from raids? Was it somehow different last 2 patches or maybe i'm missing something?

Nothng wrong xD it is l2, u can do what ever u want. 

Just now, Donkihot said:

Nothng wrong xD it is l2, u can do what ever u want. 

I guess so too. Even tho i know it's not the feeling that anyone would like to keep experiencing daily, but so far i've seen people still whining about it since it's all started and it just made me thinking if people reseted their memory or something.

2 hours ago, Mage said:

first of all, they had 250+cc against 3-4cp's for like 1 year, just for free farm

Thats is propaganda in its clearest my friend...... Are You still believe that santa exists??

46 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Thats is propaganda in its clearest my friend...... Are You still believe that santa exists??

you mean he is not? dont do that to me so close before christmas ...

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 3

Master tacticians disband ally and cancel war after a week of fighting, gets angry when I recruit more cps to match china cc and try to challenge them. Hurr durr, i quess i should have remained 5 cp clan and try to take baium against twice our numbers china, in their prime, against their stronger cps. Even at my peak 11cps china still had more by 2 cps. Not to mention they are no joke even with same numbers i would most likey loose. 

25 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Master tacticians disband ally and cancel war after a week of fighting, gets angry when I recruit more cps to match china cc and try to challenge them. Hurr durr, i quess i should have remained 5 cp clan and try to take baium against twice our numbers china, in their prime, against their stronger cps. Even at my peak 11cps china still had more by 2 cps. Not to mention they are no joke even with same numbers i would most likey loose. 

i doubt ppl are pissed (or at least i think i could speak for ppl in my CP) that you recruited parties to compete for baium / sieges without china

you saw opportunity to get rid of chinese, good, what we say tho  is it wasnt for "servers fun and pvp" disband, because

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

your alliance recruited even more CPs in EU prime and didnt even bother to do anything else except logging 70+ ppl CC for 75 bosses for 30-60 mins and then log off, then going baium and log off, your alliance didnt even bother to show up in olympiad

sure, you had few pvps with chinese on baium, but we also know that unless baium is on weekend, other guys cannot compete others (Asia prime cannot compete weekday baium in EU and EU cannot compete for baium in asia prime weekday), so in the end that didnt lead to more pvp anyway :D 

lets see what will be next step on club after winter break

1 minute ago, freakout said:

You guys forgot the part that FW are getting all the looting rights, and playing the "good guy" thing...

how do you know that? ? well you forgot to add we ask for contracts aswell if any1 need to borrow all these sealed a grade parts and phoenix jewerly

20 minutes ago, freakout said:

You guys forgot the part that FW are getting all the looting rights, and playing the "good guy" thing...

damn, we are busted

i thought who makes more dmg wins the looting rights, duh :d 

4 hours ago, Pendragon said:

At 1st part i doupt any1 can get angry on u, mostly feel sad when they have any interact with you.
4/11 cps u have was under my or biz or both command they won chinese on saviors patch on same numbers(something you doing wrong)
Recruiting 9 cps in EU(+2 br) and same moment say u want to bring to server fun are not ment to be in same sentence,considering at that moment cps pool was 12.

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

4/11 cps u have was under my or biz or both command they won chinese on saviors patch on same numbers(something you doing wrong)

Won chinese how? You can't win chinese without taking baium from them, nobody cares about some zerg vs zerg fights with no purpose. The fact of the matter is that chinese are the clear undisputed winners of saviors because of perkunas split

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Won chinese how? You can't win chinese without taking baium from them, nobody cares about some zerg vs zerg fights with no purpose. The fact of the matter is that chinese are the clear undisputed winners of saviors because of perkunas split

wasnt me sucking their dicks  for 1 year just becuse i didnt want big bad biz to spunk me....

p.s if u want i can run all europe against them and see if they ll ever take back baium from me ;)

Edited by iAxZp

Just now, iAxZp said:

wasnt me sucking their dicks  for 1 year just becuse i didnt want big bad biz to spunk me....

yeah, it wasn't you but it was biz trying to after the split, though apparently sjeks is better than bizqquit at blowjobs and shaka chose him

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

yeah, it wasn't you but it was biz trying to after the split, though apparently sjeks is better than bizqquit at blowjobs and shaka chose him

i agree , sjeks knows how to blow ;)

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

nice edit, wouldn't wanna insult our ace friends

ACE/KOREANS are NOT my friends just chinese thought can gank pve pt and stay unpunished

Just now, iAxZp said:

at the end of the day i am not biz, soooo :) who cares!

you are budget biz so it's pretty much the same. his reign may be over but his student inherits his ideals

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

you are budget biz so it's pretty much the same. his reign may be over but his student inherits his ideals

i am not even worthy to be called budget biz ;) , you should wash ur mouth with holy water before mention him

Edited by iAxZp
  • Haha 1