WTS TOP EXP 44+

Hi there. 
Nowadays, so much people are playing after the work, school, or other irl places. So these guys dont have a lot of time to exp his own character, but all this awesome boys or girls want to get top levels for paying at High lvl content, like: Olympiad, Daily PvP, Sieges and etc. 
So that`s why I am here, my offer for all this cool guys its about EXP  their characters, as fast as possible.

- What do i suggest ?
Top exp for chars 44 lvl and higher.

- How much exp you will get and what will be the price ? 
from 44 lvl to 68 you will earn about ~300kk exp or more for 140 coin of luck`s (2.3kkk of exp need for all lvls)

*all numbers about exp are calculated with 100% scrolls! Becareful that without any scrolls you will get less exp!

For detail information you can write pm here / skype: noksvildima / or in-game RaidKiller

I hope to get feedback from my customers who already got the exp. How it was? Fast ? Slowly ? How the attitude was and etc. Thanks and good luck for all.

LVUP.jpg

Edited by 138
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FryderykChopin said:

Not sure what's the trick behind it, but e.g. those 200kk exp are clean or with exp scrolls? I.e., if someone used up all their 100% XP scrolls already, wouldn't that make it much less gains?

Hi, thats because i write "about or more". You will get this exp with scrolls ofc. If your character dont have scrolls boost, its sad, but you will keep getting good exp. Its will be like 2x times less.

1 hour ago, 138 said:

Hi, thats because i write "about or more". You will get this exp with scrolls ofc. If your character dont have scrolls boost, its sad, but you will keep getting good exp. Its will be like 2x times less.

I see. Good luck with your business ?

top quality.

tought it would take 2-3 hours to go from 44 to 52+ on 3 toons

he did it in less than 45mins(would be 30 if he didnt have to fight for boss)

5 stars

how does it works btw? you pay the amount of CoLs per boss or per session or per certain amount of XP or per certain lvl range you make? ^_^ i guess its price per boss, just making sure

Edited by MoDoy

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

how does it works btw? you pay the amount of CoLs per boss or per session or per certain amount of XP or per certain lvl range you make? ^_^ i guess its price per boss, just making sure

You pay for boss. The exp you get depend of your boost, i write the normal numbers of exp if all its ok and you have used scrolls.
Ofc ppl can ask me about get some discount if they take a lot of lvls in a row 

this guy say that they cannot reg here, so i make for my self the "feedback" 
4f6eda1d885571fcf99e8e07919180fc.png

Edited by 138

On 12/28/2019 at 1:23 PM, Drawler said:

What the price if i want all the drops to?

what a great joke, wow, are you a clown bro ? trololo.png