Pendragon

siege 1/12

so the only fight u won except brs was the chinese left standing after fighting 1st with me and then with koreans? :D

Edited by iAxZp

Again...True Lover in each PVP...don't push me too tight...leave me some private...Don't make a Star on my head...It hurts...GF tho

56 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

so the only fight u won except brs was the chinese left standing after fighting 1st with me and then with koreans? :D

we killed some randoms too outside oren castle at one point and they started bsoeing after half of them were dead tho

dont know if this counts

3 minutes ago, etze said:

we killed some randoms too outside oren castle at one point and they started bsoeing after half of them were dead tho

dont know if this counts

i dont know if its ur whole cp retarded cuz fortuna said the same, did u really participated on that siege? when i finish my video u ll see how far u were everyfight from even make it challenging. u were just raw meat in our way ;) pvping with u is so boring that i consider quit server for 2 years to let u get more boost.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

i dont know if its ur whole cp retarded cuz fortuna said the same, did u really participated on that siege? when i finish my video u ll see how far u were everyfight from even make it challenging. u were just raw meat in our way ;) pvping with u is so boring that i consider quit server for 2 years to let u get more boost.

plz no

who are we gonna laugh with then

Just now, iAxZp said:

with you and sjeks leading skills ;)

im not leading, i'd probably be as bad as you if i lead so i just prefer not to ridicule myself contrary to you

Just now, etze said:

im not leading, i'd probably be as bad as you if i lead so i just prefer not to ridicule myself contrary to you

:) ok :)

13 hours ago, iAxZp said:

idk whole drama about that but, stop being so edgy :) We there winning, you there losing... now u are winning, we are losing, so what is the point of trash talking each other? In the end of the day it depends if u had fun right? Why people can't live in peace ;( and just have fun

Edited by Donkihot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Donkihot said:

idk whole drama about that but, stop being so edgy :) We where winning, you where losing... now u are winning, we are losing, so what is the point of trash talking each other? In the end of the day it depends if u had fun right? Why people can leave in peace ;( and just have fun

peace in L2? where is the fun if after fight instead of want to fuck ur enemy u want to friendly exchange bows? dunno never felt the need to have love and peace with my wars

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

peace in L2? where is the fun if after fight instead of want to fuck ur enemy u want to friendly exchange bows? dunno never felt the need to have love and peace with my wars

I think u miss understood me. You can pvp and kill everyone u want, but it is so disrespectful to talk about that on forum.. I suck, Im noob, I lost because i'm  2head etc, I lost, thats all, gg wp, good fight, see u next month :)
this is how  it should be done

Edited by Donkihot

Just now, Donkihot said:

I think u miss understood me. You can pvp and kill everyone u want, but it is so disrespectful to talk about that on forum.. I suck, Im noob, we lost because u 2head etc, I lost, thats all, gg wp, good fight, see u next month :)

dude, L2 was always powered by HATE. and hate u cr8 either by scamming ur opponents OR via trashing ur opponents. without hate ppl are not fight with sparkle they just hit some purple names.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

dude, L2 was always powered by HATE. and hate u cr8 either by scamming ur opponents OR via trashing ur opponents. without hate ppl are not fight with sparkle they just hit some purple names.

Looks like I'm different type of person. 

1 minute ago, Donkihot said:

Looks like I'm different type of person. 

btw i am not trashing deviates, i am trashing only sjeks. 2 months ago he had all he need to dominate and he failed hard. he diserves all the worlds mocking for that. as for etze he was always a bitch like pince and i rly having fun teasing them ;)

40 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Why people can't live in peace ;( and just have fun

I am having fun, but i'm not playing fully in peace.

51 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

Nice stuff Biz tought you ?