HaOgU

Lv5 Clan only could recuit 40 members..I Suggest GM to Add more Limit of number

Lv5 Clan only could recuit 40 members..I Suggest GM to Add more Limit of number  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Need add more numbers of Clan members...Or not

• Add more numbers of Clan members to 50 ppls in one Clan
    • Add more numbers of Clan members to 60 ppls in one Clan
    • Maintain the status

As Title Lv5 Clan only could recuit 40 members..I Suggest GM to Add more Limit of number...Let's Vote it and see If everyone's opinnoins...

i say for mantain - this way heroes are actually more valuable and ppl might be more interested to join olympiad, as more clans = need more heroes to make several fights with valor

also OLs CP/HP heal and rebuff would be even more powerful than what it is now

• Like 1

NO.

This is one of the first feature who start to destroy l2.

Instead of many different clans  with different nationality who were changing sides, making new alliances  new dramas all the time even if most of the time they were 69 still  was making game more  interesting, all this was lost after 120 members clans  were you didn't even know all clan members and servers were reduced at max 4 big clans and random clans. It just create environment for carebear pasive game. 

it would boost overlord as a support class for sure, which is good cause its completely crap nowadays

but then again

valors gonna be kinda fucked 

now you have to share the heroes in 2-3 different clans so everyone can play with valor etc

so just leave it as it is i guess, the most balanced option probably is 40

47 minutes ago, etze said:

it would boost overlord as a support class for sure, which is good cause its completely crap nowadays

but then again

valors gonna be kinda fucked 

now you have to share the heroes in 2-3 different clans so everyone can play with valor etc

so just leave it as it is i guess, the most balanced option probably is 40

except overlords are already boosted with fact that you are able to buff party members as well as clan members and if by "crap" you mean healing 700/1400 CP to 40 people every 3-4s and being kind of decisive game changers if pvp takes longer than 2.5 minutes, then yes, they are utter poop ^_^ 

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

except overlords are already boosted with fact that you are able to buff party members as well as clan members and if by "crap" you mean healing 700/1400 CP to 40 people every 3-4s and being kind of decisive game changers if pvp takes longer than 2.5 minutes, then yes, they are utter poop ^_^ 

FOI breaks if you attack

no dw, no empower

no pa'agrios emblem

pa'agrios fist shittiest buff on planet earth

no divine lore passive skill at 78 which is a HUGE deal for such a mana hungry class

every debuff except suspension is completely useless against purification

but yeah okay overlords already boosted

@Koll please nerf

u fucking dumbfuck

Edited by etze

32 minutes ago, etze said:

FOI breaks if you attack

no dw, no empower

no pa'agrios emblem

pa'agrios fist shittiest buff on planet earth

no divine lore passive skill at 78 which is a HUGE deal for such a mana hungry class

every debuff except suspension is completely useless against purification

but yeah okay overlords already boosted

@Koll please nerf

u fucking dumbfuck

ah, right, its not OL from interlude, must be weak :D well, i am not even surprised you cannot see potential of OL when you play like you play, in correct hands OL can be beast in mass pvps - tho not yours ofc ^_^ 

59 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ah, right, its not OL from interlude, must be weak :D well, i am not even surprised you cannot see potential of OL when you play like you play, in correct hands OL can be beast in mass pvps - tho not yours ofc ^_^ 

Modoy, you help enemies by teaching em. Please stop.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Modoy, you help enemies by teaching em. Please stop.

there is no reason to worry if he had the potential to do it he would till now

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

please teach me mr know it all 

this is not early 2.0 you dumbfuck

but i didnt expect anything better from you

1 hour ago, etze said:

please teach me mr know it all 

this is not early 2.0 you dumbfuck

but i didnt expect anything better from you

sorry, cant, you are one of those ppl who is stuck with same gameplay since 1.5, refusing to acknowledge the game has changed and so you have to adapt to new gameplay - you cant teach old doggo new tricks (pls kse dont chat ban me coz i called someone dog)