Reddish

Dagger pov

Hello all, opponents and allies. I did my 1st movie clip, there is shown not only TH gameplay, but loads of my mistakes;)

I placed it on google drive, cuz u know, youtube blocks for using "licensed" music. And I want to use it, to give a little more of old times feelings.

Yes, it's done like it is 2006y outside, but I'm not that young aswell, hope u will enjoy watching it, cya ingame

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mEsyQA9P5-Rc7F93R_Z_dNqfOcRdCJAs/view

• Like 6

get rid of those solo pvps that you kill 1 person and bsoe, those are kinda embarrassing i would say unless you really want to prove some point with it, also just tip in case there will be another video, you want to put most interesting fight at the start of video, so you catch attention of person, like this many ppl will close after first 3 solo ganks

my 2cents

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

get rid of those solo pvps that you kill 1 person and bsoe, those are kinda embarrassing i would say unless you really want to prove some point with it, also just tip in case there will be another video, you want to put most interesting fight at the start of video, so you catch attention of person, like this many ppl will close after first 3 solo ganks

my 2cents

Thx, will improve this thing

Watched the whole video. I was quite entertained by the bsoeing thing lol.

That 69 hp left though!!! I'm sure you had lot of fun doing that lol.

Edited by Torres
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Torres said:

Watched the whole video. I was quite entertained by the bsoeing thing lol.

That 69 hp left though!!! I'm sure you had lot of fun doing that lol.

Actually w/o any sarcasm these are the best moments, when u get away on the edge, well that bsoe thing is also a must - it's not c4 anymore, u will be 100% stunned/feared or both at the same time, u can't just run away and re-gank in 99% of situations..
Anyway, we have to adapt to gameplay we have right now:)

18 hours ago, Splashit said:

are we supose to be proud of ur 1v1 killing half afk players and bsoe after?

War is war, u wanna get some chivalry? Sad thing, need to choose other game then :|
But I agree, content is not the best, thx for opinion

16 hours ago, Cyane said:

And then, Gustavs vibes:P

that moment when back in the time all people thought how insane gustavs is (same goes for like danieldefo, dvp and other famous nicks from past)

now when you actually check their content, you realize the gameplay is beyond bad, most of them are just overgeared CP pots spammers which dont do anything special with their below average gameplay :D 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Reddish said:

War is war, u wanna get some chivalry? Sad thing, need to choose other game then :|
But I agree, content is not the best, thx for opinion

always constructive opinions are welcomed right? :D

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Splashit said:

always constructive opinions are welcomed right? :D

Ofc, that is why i placed this video here, to know what ppl think, where to improve, what to change. I see now this bsoe thingy isnt good to show  - if I will make nxt movie, I will exclude this stuff outta there;)

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

that moment when back in the time all people thought how insane gustavs is (same goes for like danieldefo, dvp and other famous nicks from past)

now when you actually check their content, you realize the gameplay is beyond bad, most of them are just overgeared CP pots spammers which dont do anything special with their below average gameplay :D 

At some point u're right, but the main thing they had rly bad opponents, not better than just bots (or maybe opponents were driven from l2walker), cuz its not explainable otherwise.
Also we should keep in mind the fact that game those days wasn't that explored as now, many thing was unknown for most of players, for example the time Gustavs was making his videos nobody knew the function and needs of nxt target, just imagine how u play w/o it vs daggers?:) Simple that. My first knowlage about game mechanics were based on l2blah, which was kinda c2-c4 info.
It's like searching for a black cat in the dark room back then and trying to compare with same searchings now, at total light...
If we would talk about greatly skilled daggers - I would point at Satyricon, who made a first vids of oly made supergood, gotta admit tho mpvp vids was kinda decent. But yet again, this was made much later.

Edited by Reddish

1 hour ago, Reddish said:

I see now this bsoe thingy isnt good to show  - if I will make nxt movie, I will exclude this stuff outta there;)

It's good, don't listen to biased biatches. Even they like to see you escape with 90hp. Add some guard talismans before you unhide and make more of those.

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Good video as for the start, but bad as for the 2nd one ;)

Are you -6 str? 

Welp, will try to improve at 2nd, would be nice if u point what sux
Nope, actually -2 :)

On 12/10/2019 at 12:02 PM, Reddish said:

would be nice if u point what sux

to kill bishop and to bsoe, to kill random noobie enemie like sws on DI, to show how you kill boxes - its weak content

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Poseidon said:

to kill bishop and to bsoe, to kill random noobie enemie like sws on DI, to show how you kill boxes - its weak content

Okay, nxt time i will make i bigger gap inside movie (altho i thought these 5 sec and change of music will be  obvious), and write there : now here is smth more like pvp:D