Sign in to follow this  
Scion

---

This famous Akalyptos from Giran..... ally leader rush for Epics..... take em all/sell them for $$$, and leave serwer :P ???

12 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

welcome :)

thx 

11 minutes ago, YipMan said:

This famous Akalyptos from Giran..... ally leader rush for Epics..... take em all/sell them for $$$, and leave serwer :P ???

the guys ur talkin about is our enemies Lotus where Gringo(Elder+Lotus clan creator) scammed his own clan left server and then sold the stolen epics to the new leader and rmt player Skofieldaz aka ThierryHenry  , i was leader of skynet not Akalyptos , there is a bunch of missinformations u got there :D but its w/e was trash server anyway

but yes the famous Akalyptos :D

gGfVPIm.jpg.26bf71164e0017ef6a2ded1786b4f53e.jpg

Edited by Scion
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scion said:

thx 

the guys ur talkin about is our enemies Lotus where Gringo(Elder+Lotus clan creator) scammed his own clan left server and then sold the stolen epics to the new leader and rmt player Skofieldaz  , i was leader of skynet not Akalyptos , there is a bunch of missinformations u got there :D but its w/e was trash server anyway

gGfVPIm.jpg.26bf71164e0017ef6a2ded1786b4f53e.jpg

I remmeber there was serious drama there, friends told me and i connected it with Akalyptos if i was wrong sorry then xd 

Gl, bring more meat if You can xd 

9 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

Didn’t this “akaplyptos” Spend a fortune on essence?

no we just outlvld the enemies , we both had actually sh1t gear , other people from my cp that still play payed alot more 

Edited by Scion
  • Like 1

Theirs would be to take advantage of your experience and contacts to set up your own side on a stable and large community server.

23 minutes ago, Scion said:

on Essence epics are lvl 76-80

omg i think is good idea, because now all just log tyrants/ necro kill raid take reward ant log of.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dasius said:

Theirs would be to take advantage of your experience and contacts to set up your own side on a stable and large community server.

4 hours ago, iOrdinator said:

Would be nice if you would make something by your self, with all the experience you say that you carry. But I am not the one who gonna deside. Gl : )

Unfortunately, not many friends have time/will to play atm ;)

4 hours ago, Yomana said:

Why people flame my bard class all the time? ? Anyway good luck and welcome

No one hates bro, BD is one of my favourite classes to play, i hate playing SWS tho ;p

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Yomana said:

Why people flame my bard class all the time? ? Anyway good luck and welcome

Yeah, people ask me how I have not killed myself yet playing sws for 2 years also. Fucking haters.

• Sad 1

Akalyptos? Haha, he used to play in dragon network when I was also playing with some friends, he and his cp botted everything and killed all epics(excluding antharas and valakas) for the first 2-3 weeks, then RMT'd everything and left. In other words the usual interlude procedure. Don't think he will be able to do that here, but good luck nevertheless

7 hours ago, Wyxzzer said:

omg i think is good idea, because now all just log tyrants/ necro kill raid take reward ant log of.

i dont know how looting rights work here but there is prolly multiple ways to disturb  enemies , so its not just a damage race

Dont compare Essence with classic , enjoy it as it is right now , i played alot of different versions and there is a reason i start here and thats not because i usually enjoy old server.

1 hour ago, bsklakis2 said:

Beak is afraid to follow here??

check his stream and u will see there is no reason to leave his current project .

25 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Akalyptos? Haha, he used to play in dragon network when I was also playing with some friends, he and his cp botted everything and killed all epics(excluding antharas and valakas) for the first 2-3 weeks, then RMT'd everything and left. In other words the usual interlude procedure. Don't think he will be able to do that here, but good luck nevertheless

server like this were just basic training , hes into bigger things nowdays , neither he's connected to that party u speaking about anymore 

seems like he upset alot of people on smaller private servers )

Edited by Scion

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

yep, official players have way bigger wallets than private server players, sounds like a wise decision to me

we dont play for bread , we play for fraps , dont worry 

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

I thought You need fresh blood in Dv8 :P

we play for the shirt, the crest, the emblem. not for fraps. also so fortuna can buy himself a ferrari when he quits