Professora

Racist Attitude and Hate Speech

It is not today that we are suffuring verbal agression on L2 classic club chat, and it cames from many different 
players and guilds, We especially from South America are offen called "Monkeys".

I'm here in name of all the South America players: stop beeing toxic.

jcarnage monkeyh.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

True.

This come mostly from players of eastern europeans countries and chinese people, which isn't surprising at all since I know how prejudice and different phobias is high in those places. There should definitely have a punishment for that.

I think calling other people monkeys is wrong, I have evidence to prove that there are no monkeys on this server at the present time(only possible exception is budget stiba). Take a look at the picture below.

42e.thumb.jpg.1f852189f89449bd0f7182aecedd8f89.jpg

The delicacy our friend is eating is called a macaco soup(also known as sopa de macaco). Now let me ask you, would a (supposed) monkey eat another monkey? Studies say no, as monkeys are not prone to cannibalism, which means that if this south american person was indeed a monkey, he would not be eating this delicious sopa de macaco. What that means is that you are not a monkey and you have the evidence to prove it, every time someone calls you a monkey just send him this picture and use the argument that I presented to you to instantly prove him wrong.

You'd be surprised at how solid this argument is. Whenever someone rips on me for being Greek (aka a poor piece of shit), I just take a picture of myself and photoshop a 500 euro bill on my hand and that usually gets them to shut up since my photoshop skills are legit and everyone thinks this is a real 500 euro note.

Another good idea would be to not pay attention to what people say on the internet, because in the 12 years I've been gaming online, if I took everything people told me seriously, then I would think that my mother was the reincarnation of Mary Magdalene in her glory days(aka before she learned about Jesus).

• Haha 2

I dont believe the guy knew where are u from. 
"Monkey" is just a basic insult here, and should be considered as a local idiocy, not more.
And what I do not tolerate, when ppl are being pussies "dont call me that, dont call me this, this is unacceptable, blahalbabla". U aint a woman (altho they can do the same), u can silently beat the sh1t outta mf here. My suggestion is to leave la2 as it is, cruel and real, unlike the sterilized workspace in big corporations (i guess this is where it all comes).
Also this kind of behaviour it is good to see who is who, it unveils the real sh1t behind the nickname and u know for sure - this guy deserves to wiped;)
Manners, honor, able to be polite, dignity in the end - is really rare stuff not only ingame:\

Just dont follow such ppl. Be better.

the heck, i hope this wont get approved, because then i wont be able to call any other language as monkey language anymore, because all those greeks, russians, LT, spanish, portugal people will come with same topic :/

if you dont want your language to get called monkey language, maybe try to speak in languages which are understandable by most of others people - english or chinese :d

Just now, MoDoy said:

the heck, i hope this wont get approved, because then i wont be able to call any other language as monkey language anymore, because all those greeks, russians, LT, spanish, portugal people will come with same topic :/

if you dont want your language to get called monkey language, maybe try to speak in languages which are understandable by most of others people - english or chinese :d

Spanish btw is one of the most wide spread languages over the world, to be accurate. I would put it in the same line with eng and chn. 

Just now, Reddish said:

Spanish btw is one of the most wide spread languages over the world, to be accurate. I would put it in the same line with eng and chn. 

please dont, just because people learn it as 2nd or 3rd language does not mean they are actually speaking it / can understand when someone talks, its like german language forced in high school, painful 4 years of learning for no result whatsoever

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

please dont, just because people learn it as 2nd or 3rd language does not mean they are actually speaking it / can understand when someone talks, its like german language forced in high school, painful 4 years of learning for no result whatsoever

https://www.google.com/search?q=world+most+spread+languages&oq=world+most+spread+languages&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4310j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

To the facts, check it 1st.
It's huge piece of population on earth who has it as a mother language
Us being uneducated and unprepared to face that not only eng and chn are spoken in the world mostly - is just not cool.
Also eng and spanish languages rly influenced most of other EU languages, altho I myself would be more pleased to be influanced by Greek or Latin languages< but..well, I'm Russian(Greek alphabet was the fundamental btw here), which is kinda Ok also)

Edited by Reddish

4 minutes ago, Reddish said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=world+most+spread+languages&oq=world+most+spread+languages&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4310j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

To the facts, check it 1st.
It's huge piece of population on earth who has it as a mother language

and? unless you go to some specific 3rd world countries which are too busy playing GTA V Real Life, then you probably wont be able to use spanish to any extent (and yes, that goes for chinese as well, it was just joke - learn and speak english for your own sake)

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and? unless you go to some specific 3rd world countries which are too busy playing GTA V Real Life, then you probably wont be able to use spanish to any extent (and yes, that goes for chinese as well, it was just joke - learn and speak english for your own sake)

Dont be so stubborn)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language_in_the_United_States
I wouldnt call US - 3rd world country, and  Spain? Check EU map, its aint small country even if we will bring out Cataloniya (tbh, Cataloniyan isn't far away from Spanish), it's still a huge piece of land populated by spanish ppl.

Yes Chineses are biggest racist here xd..... They arent ones who were called since begin of the serwer to time they started to dominate serwer aka monkeys or small dicks .... Or still are from most of serwer, just not anymore on hero chat. For me overally Europeans use racist language... but saing its metter of estern Europe is bullsh1t. Western Europe is more racist.... There are tons of racist jokes in Germany about slavic peopels.... but yes its not about jews, or black peopels so its not racism, and it doesnt count. But lets be fair most racist, and flaming region plaing L2 is South America, so dont cry about hurting Your feelings..... You should be ashamed more about being in that group of peoples. BTW JCarnage should get chat ban for some time......

But cmon..... how many times every1 who played L2 heard from Brazilian he will rape our moms, or something like that??

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Dont be so stubborn)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language_in_the_United_States
I wouldnt call US - 3rd world country, and  Spain? Check EU map, its aint small country even if we will bring out Cataloniya (tbh, Cataloniyan isn't far away from Spanish), it's still a huge piece of land populated by spanish ppl.

to be fair, with current state how america is, i would call it 3rd world country, but nvm, thats not the point :d i would really like to see you trying to speak spanish with non native speaker in USA and how well it would go, just because they study it in school does not mean they actually speak it :D 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

to be fair, with current state how america is, i would call it 3rd world country, but nvm, thats not the point :d i would really like to see you trying to speak spanish with non native speaker in USA and how well it would go, just because they study it in school does not mean they actually speak it :D 

Maaan, native americans, u know that's already a dark joke to indians?:D 

Edited by Reddish

11 minutes ago, Reddish said:

You know what native speaker means?? Its not about Native Americans...... Also calling Native Americans aka indians is considered as racist nowdays......

Edited by YipMan

8 minutes ago, Reddish said:

i said native speakers in USA, not native americans (so i meant everyone whose mother language is spanish, will it be immigrant or indian or any1 speaking it as native) ;d 

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Also calling Native Americans aka indians is considered as racist nowdays......

And that's where modern "tolerance" brought us - we are distorting reality and history for our current profit, mental, moral or material.

This topic is in itself downgrading L2 then game is so focused into PVP and you want to be no toxic background in it ? If you are soft skinned and cant handle some toxic behavior you should maybe go to more peaceful games ? Don't get me wrong this isn't good thing but its part of the game witch can't be removed.

1 minute ago, Reddish said:

And that's where modern "tolerance" brought us - we are distorting reality and history for our current profit, mental, moral or material.

You are wright here, i dont agree with that narration either. But i never saw any South American protesting when there was so many racist attitude towards Asians, NEVER.

Now You are saing they are biggest racists.... Its joke for me. While every1 know how South Americans love dirty talking, and You are making victims from Yourself...... another joke.... And its not close to 1st april yet.....

• Haha 1

ppl call me bipolar and braindead monkey and budget-biz and bad leader EVERY1 ABUSSING ME AND HARASHING ME PLS GMS PROTECT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

You are wright here, i dont agree with that narration either. But i never saw any South American protesting when there was so many racist attitude towards Asians, NEVER.

Now You are saing they are biggest racists.... Its joke for me. While every1 know how South Americans love dirty talking, and You are making victims from Yourself...... another joke.... And its not close to 1st april yet.....

Noh, i'm not accusing any1 of being more or less racist in anyways. Guess u misunderstood my point, which is: there is a lot of spanish ppl who have spanish a a motherlanguage, nomatter are they immigrants or live in Spain, Brasil, Argentina, Cuba or whatever. Thing is, if any1 calls someone a monkey or insults him in anyway - thats just low behaviar, not more. If u wanna get somebody pissed off - there are different elegant ways, not just pleb rudness;)

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

ppl call me bipolar and braindead monkey and budget-biz and bad leader EVERY1 ABUSSING ME AND HARASHING ME PLS GMS PROTECT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody will protect u

kkkkkk :D

Edited by Reddish
  • Sad 1