Professora

Racist Attitude and Hate Speech

8 hours ago, Professora said:

It is not today that we are suffuring verbal agression on L2 classic club chat, and it cames from many different 
players and guilds, We especially from South America are offen called "Monkeys".

I'm here in name of all the South America players: stop beeing toxic.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

hueheuheuheuheuehuehue

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Noh, i'm not accusing any1 of being more or less racist in anyways. Guess u misunderstood my point, which is: there is a lot of spanish ppl who have spanish a a motherlanguage, nomatter are they immigrants or live in Spain, Brasil, Argentina, Cuba or whatever. Thing is, if any1 calls someone a monkey or insults him in anyway - thats just low behaviar, not more. If u wanna get somebody pissed off - there are different elegant ways, not just pleb rudness;)

And point should be if some1 want to comunicate with other... he/she should use language other personne is able to understand........

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

And point should be if some1 want to comunicate with other... he/she should use language other personne is able to understand........

so learn all english and lets move forward

Mby you delicate flowers should go play something else because l2 is all about butchering eachother and dance on they're grave singing mocking songs about enemies and repeat, all the fun things you can't do irl bcz well jail, and this is why after 16 years since released it still has kk players 

2 hours ago, iAxZp said:

ppl call me bipolar and braindead monkey and budget-biz and bad leader EVERY1 ABUSSING ME AND HARASHING ME PLS GMS PROTECT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite is xzprostitute

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

My favorite is xzprostitute

i prefer BudgetBipolarBraindeadProstitude

55 minutes ago, Jsem said:

Stop crying my god its a pvp game, like Azxp said "war have to HATE EACH OTHER TO DEAD"

nah, not really need to hate, i dont hate my enemies and enemies dont hate me, its nice relationship

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nah, not really need to hate, i dont hate my enemies and enemies dont hate me, its nice relationship

Hard to make hate when you dont play :/

• Thanks 1

In common game chats (all / !shout / +trade / "PM / %Hero) is forbidden:

2. Appeals to racism, incitement of ethnic hatred, sexism.

4. Offensive statements about other users, all kinds of provocation.
@Koll
 @San0 
topic is closed ... ppl cant be doing that ... and if someone came to forums to politely ask is because it reached a limit !

1 minute ago, LuizM said:

@Koll
 @San0 
topic is closed ... ppl cant be doing that ... and if someone came to forums to politely ask is because it reached a limit !

???

12 minutes ago, LuizM said:

@Koll
 @San0 

Man, can u even imagine for a second how many times I would "reach a limit" of being a pussy so much?
Oh my.. Where world is going on...No offence to women, but I smell vagina in such topics 
Even my allies now were telling rlyrly nasty things to me, and i do undestand it, they were pissed off, it was a desperate, full of anger, yet sencerest thing u would ever hear. 
Manthefuckup >.<

Edited by Reddish

I dont get what the issue is and why it deserves special treatment. If he was racist just send ticket and he will be chatbanned, no reason to have a forum thread about it 

5 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I dont get what the issue is and why it deserves special treatment. If he was racist just send ticket and he will be chatbanned, no reason to have a forum thread about it 

or they can prove they arent what he/she accusing them by not acting like that? :D

1 hour ago, LuizM said:

@Koll
 @San0 

how is number 2. broken? he never said portuguesse is monkey language, but he said the guy spoke to him with monkey language, he flamed the guy, not ethnicity

for number 4., welp, good that he got offended, flaming without other side getting mad has no reason behind it ^_^ 

ps: @Kse, maybe these kind of reports could be added together with whisper? since /block [nickname] also blocks your communication with person in trade, shout, hero and general chats (ofc i mean these soft core flames like monkeys and poopers)

image.thumb.png.770cf25461d1ec6f97fb42a5127e82ae.png

also i guess its time to start reporting BRs for using different kind of language in case they make some post on forum, used to happen in times since they want to play by rules so much :P 

image.thumb.png.9fa9e5ea448d19c72cde3fe96cefbb14.png

13 hours ago, Torres said:

True.

This come mostly from players of eastern europeans countries and chinese people, which isn't surprising at all since I know how prejudice and different phobias is high in those places. There should definitely have a punishment for that.

Dude... The irony in this post is beyond imagination.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

Dude... The irony in this post is beyond imagination.

And this was actually post i was reffering to most of my responses...... xd 

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

also i guess its time to start reporting BRs for using different kind of language in case they make some post on forum, used to happen in times since they want to play by rules so much :P 

You should ... But I play by the rules and also follow them, thus I expect everyone to do so ... if they dont they should be banned ! 
But in the end it does not matter that much since GMs will always try to bend rules to help top players in the server .... E.g. Disabling Duels so fast after nexls got reported and not disabling cyclic macros since it should be the same kind of work .... Ppl keep using macros ... and thats it ! Now we cant have fun with duels anymore ... so ordinary players keep getting fucked ... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LuizM said:

You should ... But I play by the rules and also follow them, thus I expect everyone to do so ... if they dont they should be banned ! 
But in the end it does not matter that much since GMs will always try to bend rules to help top players in the server .... E.g. Disabling Duels so fast after nexls got reported and not disabling cyclic macros since it should be the same kind of work .... Ppl keep using macros ... and thats it ! Now we cant have fun with duels anymore ... so ordinary players keep getting fucked ... 

so they try to help top players but they disable duels because top players were using it to their advantage at farming bosses (and yes, i was doing it same, everyone with at least few braincells would, it was L2 mechanic which allowed you to farm faster, why not use it?)

well, okay, lets see how long it will take to chat ban half of blood river clan for these rules you mentioned, because literally every single sentence which comes from BRs mouth can be considered as provocation (including KKKKKKKKKKKKKK) ;) so if thats the way BRs want to play, i have no problem to chat ban half of the server after getting reported for such petty flames ^_^

16 hours ago, MoDoy said: