Sign in to follow this  
JzOo

Olympiad

i remember u and modoy on a discussion on hv not even mentioning chant of spirit on ol vs wc situation

and u come here posting a video winning every debuff/fear lock class xD

sure, u can keep saying that chant of spirit aint broken in oly, u might actually believe it at one point

not to mention that 2/3 matches vs me i didnt even have talis xD

Edited by etze

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

why you put in the video how you kill low skill necromancer? ?

If he didnt put low skill ppl on video he wouldnt be able to make any video:S

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

If he didnt put low skill ppl on video he wouldnt be able to make any video:S

doesnt he ever reg in ur chain? :(

Edited by etze

32 minutes ago, etze said:

i remember u and modoy on a discussion on hv not even mentioning chant of spirit on ol vs wc situation

sure, u can keep saying that chant of spirit aint broken in oly, u might actually believe it at one point

oh boi, how many of those matches were because of "resist"? :D do you even know how the debuff land rate is scaling overall? you know nothing if you think OL is weaker than WC in this match-up, git gud best OL classic.club ^_^ 

geez guys relax, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. All in all, the video suffers from the usual olympiad video bullshit(only showing wins and not losses), but still good job

43 minutes ago, etze said:

i think i saw you one month trying to play wc and well it ended how it should have since you are bad i didnt expected more from you. And for that part where u talking about not having talismans while everyone can clearly see in the video u use them in every match up makes me ask myself how desperate people have to be to write such bullsh1t 

Edited by JzOo

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

geez guys relax, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. All in all, the video suffers from the usual olympiad video bullshit(only showing wins and not losses), but still good job

i wanted but u didnt gave me that chance last month, i will try next month if we meet up and u win

Just now, JzOo said:

i wanted but u didnt gave me that chance last month, i will try next month if we meet up and u win

Is it a coincidence that all your victories over me(I've been playing this necro for at least 12 months) happened on the same month? I'll be waiting for you tomorrow, please bother to show up.

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Is it a coincidence that all your victories over me(I've been playing this necro for at least 12 months) happened on the same month? I'll be waiting for you tomorrow, please bother to show up.

You dont need overreact that much you know that. I will go and i will try as i do every month. Even if lose those matches you have to admit you have more advantages than me ?

2 hours ago, JzOo said:

You dont need overreact that much you know that. I will go and i will try as i do every month. Even if lose those matches you have to admit you have more advantages than me ?

geez now I feel bad, I think I like you better when you are an annoying prick

5 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Any interesting matches from today? ?

yes, i got 1, its good tutorial on how to totally throw a won game

image.png.f3e5861e432b65747ceb4b1d0011438e.png

15 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Any interesting matches from today? ?

i was feeding out today including you, im glad u happy but as i said u have more advantage on ur classes vs my class, the quesion is would you try play something else beside necro/destro which is top 3 classes inside oly.

Just now, JzOo said:

i was feeding out today including you, im glad u happy but as i said u have more advantage on ur classes vs my class, the quesion is would you try play something else beside necro/destro which is top 3 classes inside oly.

Don't worry, I can change to something different, how does DA sound? 

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Don't worry, I can change to something different, how does DA sound? 

or better take OL from the best ol on classic club coz so far it doenst like we could call him even avarage one