Kse

[WEIGHT IN] Events

17 hours ago, Douglas Furlan said:

1 - A single item for event;

2 - Remove Firework and Buff scroll (1st and 2nd); * Place MP Potion (5) and Special Pirate Fruit

3 - More fall frequency;

4 - Opinion about the event item: Could put a chance on getting col too, Even if the percentage is low;

5 - Opinion about the event item: Box / Rune EXP 30 / 50 / 70 / 100% for 7 days;

6 - Opinion about the event item: Jewel Boss (Even if the chance is 0.00001%);

7 - Opinion about the event item: Agathion Singer & Dancer;

8 - Christmas costume or Transformations;

2nd class buff scroll is good.Not as good as beer but decent !

i would add aswell 3rd skill boxes or Mtablets for people who looking for certain skill and dont want to gamble with oly boxes

19 hours ago, Douglas Furlan said:

1 - A single item for event;

2 - Remove Firework and Buff scroll (1st and 2nd); * Place MP Potion (5) and Special Pirate Fruit

3 - More fall frequency;

4 - Opinion about the event item: Could put a chance on getting col too, Even if the percentage is low;

5 - Opinion about the event item: Box / Rune EXP 30 / 50 / 70 / 100% for 7 days;

6 - Opinion about the event item: Jewel Boss (Even if the chance is 0.00001%);

7 - Opinion about the event item: Agathion Singer & Dancer;

8 - Christmas costume or Transformations;

2 - Wtf? No. This isn't a pvp server, mana potions should be limited on each character(the ones from level rewards). No more fucking mana potions

5 - No broken runes, leveling is already easy as it is

6 - WTF? No.

Terrible ideas in general, especially mana pots could become the new brez scrolls from tiger event with how much they break the game.

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

2 - Wtf? No. This isn't a pvp server, mana potions should be limited on each character(the ones from level rewards). No more fucking mana potions

6 - WTF? No.

Terrible ideas in general, especially mana pots could become the new brez scrolls from tiger event with how much they break the game.

6 - but why tho? It's been said many times, the drop rate is supposed to be that nobody (or nearly nobody) gets it, it's just supposed to make the event more exciting, not just thoughtlessly calculate its worth and stacking up XP scrolls. Virtually all official events (even pre-G.o.D. update) had some sort of jackpot rewards, including RB jewels (back in times where QA was a value equivalent of Orfen/Core lv 3 here). These kind of 'consumables/accessories only' events have never been on an official server, it's basically a relic of 1.0 patch when the game was actually legit hardcore, but since then the rewards took 5 steps forwards while the game itself moved like 5 miles.

But again, nobody asks for imba handouts like on NA classic or Skelth, these rewards should be more or less cosmetic.

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

6 - WTF? No.

What difference lvl 1 epic will make,at low chance even.Give an edge or make people all equal?Its all about skill these days ?Im lazy but if someone willing just make math and count server online time and try to check how many epics it could drop in all that time.U cant de enchant them,they dont leave server.Just laying somewhere in wh of old players??Besides i didnt saw many people complaining then GMs added priest rbs which aswellvdrop epics.Even Baium ring ?

42 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

What difference lvl 1 epic will make,at low chance even.Give an edge or make people all equal?Its all about skill these days ?Im lazy but if someone willing just make math and count server online time and try to check how many epics it could drop in all that time.U cant de enchant them,they dont leave server.Just laying somewhere in wh of old players??Besides i didnt saw many people complaining then GMs added priest rbs which aswellvdrop epics.Even Baium ring ?

many lvl 3 epics are banned with chars who tried to sell / buy them.

Well, epics aren't that bad if the rates are really really low (like 1/10th of the rates of cloth pieces on last event would be good). But honestly, especially mana potions should never become event rewards. Maybe add recipes for a-grade weapons too(for example dragon grinder parts drop but recipe is unobtainable in the game). It doesn't really make sense to have half the a-grade weapons craftable and the other half not... Add tablets and 3rd class skillbook rewards too. The latter was a reward on last event but the rates were incredibly low, I managed to get like 2 IEWC, 2 Cloths and only one 3rd class skillbook in total

40 minutes ago, Yomana said:

many lvl 3 epics are banned with chars who tried to sell / buy them.

Ah y good old Rmters bsnned with gear.Even forgot about them.Such a waste of items ?

snowman was best event think. And will be nice add phoenix agation, like are few years ago. And 80% death boxes, its better then 0.05% cloth, and cloak for new players with new animation good reasons for play all holidays.

Сделайте ивент с рандомными наградами. Ц оружие, плащи,свитки, бафы, агатионы и т.д. с возможностью фарма и передачи квест итемов. Новички будут рады ц пушек и свиткам,старички плащам и агатионам 

I thought it was implicit in my suggestion that making ornaments purchasable would cost a relevant amount of event itens since there's no failure on it. So that would be a way to get MYSELF motivated.

Never participated in events because I see them as an oportunity to make money, due to high probability of getting rewards I couldn't care or sell.

56 minutes ago, a1ex said:

Pirates and special dragon fruits mast have in events.

Mana potions? why not?

about pirate transformation, there was dark assassin transformation potion on official, dont see problem, dragon fruits, i would say still too early for them to be implemented

why not mana potions? because there is SE and EE in game, if you want mana, try to use those classes not just spam 1 more button and inviting 1 more DD instead of its spot ;)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

about pirate transformation, there was dark assassin transformation potion on official, dont see problem, dragon fruits, i would say still too early for them to be implemented

why not mana potions? because there is SE and EE in game, if you want mana, try to use those classes not just spam 1 more button and inviting 1 more DD instead of its spot ;)

dont have problems with dark assasins transformations. they can be obtained. 

about mana potions so 1 se/ee its  not panacea.

for example u need 120 mp for kill)

Edited by a1ex

Hello , Since I play here and have played even on 2015 I have seen some ups and downs. I would like to suggest some events. :)

1. Attendance reward : giving for players who logs in untradable buff scrolls , Soulshot packs , XP/SP scrolls. And it could include 15 day hat coupon and 15 Day RB jewels 1 lvl. Like Day 15 AQ ring , Day 28 Orfen Earring. 

2. Event : Collect letters where you could by collecting letters exchange them for Mana potions , Greater HP Potions , Buff Scrolls incl : VR , EMP , DW , Increase Weight. Lv 3 and would have a small chance to acquire random SB 2nd Class. All items could be traded.

3. Smithing Event - 60% discount for Smith's services. Put Augment , Remove Augment , Put/remove runes etc,

Daily attendance with 30 day table of contents, coupled with a daily / weekly quest NPC. Things like farm 100x certain mob, farm in group of 5 or more for 1 hour in X area. Collect certain items off floor on a treasure hunts etc.

Multi tasking events, some PVP maybe also, like get last hit on 3x players within 3+/- your level range. tc