Alkascha

Game crashes on log in

I enter my username and pass, it says it's logging in then hangs for about 1-2 seconds and crashes to desktop no error log or window.  I've logged into the website i've even re-downloaded on the off chance a file got corrupted nothing has worked.

21 minutes ago, Alkascha said:

I enter my username and pass, it says it's logging in then hangs for about 1-2 seconds and crashes to desktop no error log or window.  I've logged into the website i've even re-downloaded on the off chance a file got corrupted nothing has worked.

Hello. Try to login on website with Ingame login + Ingame pass, not with E-mail + pass.

1 hour ago, Alkascha said:

Had to log in and out of the website but that worked out thanks!.

You managed to login in game?

55 minutes ago, sapilas22 said:

have the same prob , when i try to log in 2-3 sec and just go to desktop with out any msg for error etc. what i have to do? appr any help (new here )

Hello. Try to login with same info on web.

same problem here, game crashes on login, i try to login with id and with mail, same shit. To web i can login only with mail, cant login with id

Edited by kurapka
mistake

I have slightly different problem.  I can log in and get to the server screen, but nothing happens from there. Tried several times tonight.  Has there been any additional update to Zaken?  I did do the Zaken download a couple months ago.   I usually use USA Proxy.  Also tried the European proxy.  No response.  I just had to cancel out.  Unless traffic is so heavy that I should just wait  a while. ???

7 hours ago, Trutynk said:

I have slightly different problem.  I can log in and get to the server screen, but nothing happens from there. Tried several times tonight.  Has there been any additional update to Zaken?  I did do the Zaken download a couple months ago.   I usually use USA Proxy.  Also tried the European proxy.  No response.  I just had to cancel out.  Unless traffic is so heavy that I should just wait  a while. ???

Hello. After entering information - try to choose EU proxy first.

37 minutes ago, Hanz0 said:

When i try enter my pin i have been disconnected image.thumb.png.aa1d8702671c9d6aede68ac1f6b357af.png

Account you trying to login is banned for Adrenalin since 2016-11-04 01:46:33.170

• Sad 1