Sign in to follow this  
Lofie

Help me choose :) ty

Hello everyone, i know many ppl asked this question but pls help me too :)

I want to play on this server and enjoy it, i have 2 pc and maybe i can get prem acc for 3rd window too.

Can you help me choose good class that i can enjoy playing in pve and pvp?

Thank you  ?

28 minutes ago, Lofie said:

Hello everyone, i know many ppl asked this question but pls help me too :)

I want to play on this server and enjoy it, i have 2 pc and maybe i can get prem acc for 3rd window too.

Can you help me choose good class that i can enjoy playing in pve and pvp?

Thank you  ?

Hey can You help me to chose what color should i paint my room xd ??? I dont know in what environment i will feel compfortable, maybe You will know???

Thank You for feedbacks !!

• Haha 1

As Yippie said, it should be more about what you enjoy playing, because

a) This chronicle is quite balanced, it's not like Interlude where only archers and nukers were relevant in PvP... You can make basically anything work here, and
b) Fastest way of leveling up is via the RBs in EU prime time. To RB parties, basically anyone gets invited except for nukers and usually healers (because on low lvls, healing is usually done by summoners due to their unlimited MP).

Chars I probably wouldn't suggest right now are:

1) sorc and sps because a) they are without a question slowest exping chars right now and b) they have basically nowhere to farm on high level. SPH/necro are so-so because at least they have CDL for normal farm, but it's still bad compared to RB parties.
2) Daggers I'd only pick if you really enjoy playing them, they got a boost in this update but I don't feel like it did much to them. They're not necessarily bad, but you really need to know how to play them.
3) EE/SE are basically just buffers/rechargers right now, because bishop got Chain Heal while other two didn't, which means they're virtually obsolete as healers.
4) Temple Knight is, well, Temple Knight. Not much has changed since 2002. At least now with regular RB parties they level up as quickly as other chars.
5) WC/PP as a main... I've seen a lot of people do it, so it's possible, but it's pretty hardcore.

If you really just want a specific suggestion, for 2 windows I'd say Tyrant + WC. If you ask why WC and not PP, here's why (also yes, PoWi and PoWa are equeally bad):

Skill 1356 1.jpg      Prophecy of Fire 1 buff 72 0 8000000 400 - For 10 min., party member's Max HP +10%, HP Recovery Bonus +10%, P. Atk. +10%, P. Def. +10%, Atk. Spd. +5%, Debuff Resistance +10%. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore.

Skill 1363 1.jpg           Chant of Victory          1 buff 284 0 6700000 -1 - For 10 min., party member's HP/ MP Recovery Rate +20%, P./ M. Accuracy +4, P./ M. Evasion +4, P./ M. Atk. +15%, Atk. Spd./ Casting Spd. +10%, P./ M. Critical Rate +15%, P./ M. Critical Damage +15%. Consumes 30 Spirit Ores.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Torres said:

Stop suggesting Tyrants to new players

Instead try Phantom Summoner, Warlord, Silver Ranger. Dwarfs can be fun to play too.

So you want us to trick them into playing shitty out of meta classes that are barely useful even as heroes? OP, tyrants are definitely in the meta right now and by far the best melee dps. Daggers are buffed but they need a shitload of gear to be good. Also they aren't particularly useful in mass pvp. CPs have been looking for active paladins for their level 80 buff which is amazing. Other than that, bards are always mandatory for a cp, warcryer is good and offers unique buffs that nobody else can offer(most CPs use them as boxes though). To be honest most cps on the server are melee dps cps. Gladiators are good but completely lackluster on mass pvp. To be useful you need to have a dedicated recharger behind you and orfen 3 for sure, even then they can't compete with the versatility and mobility of tyrants. Warlord is completely out of meta now that everyone has stun resist gear and chant of spirit/song of puri. Titans got nerfed hard on zaken with the cooldown increase on superspeed pots, that means that you will have issues reaching your opponents in order to hit them. They desperately need rush, but I think they get it on antharas. Mages are really good for pvp right now but farming giants cave with them is much harder than with melee dds. This is one of the reasons a lot of people rerolled from mages to melee on zaken. Then there are summoners which are kind of unique, better for players who like to play solo and WK/ES can farm with infinite mana. That is about it, EE is being used as a backup support in a lot of parties. Bishop is mandatory in my opinion. I don't really like SE but some melee setups use them for root and stigma, also for backup heals. 

I suggest you play whatever class you like. You can always reroll later on for 20 euros. 

• Like 2

I know that updates come here slowly, but if you want to choose OP char (like 90% of "pros" here) it was like this:

before zaken: necro / DA

zaken: necro / tyrant / DA

next update: pony / necro

next update: pony / dagger / necro

next update: even more pony and nothing more

sad how they boosted summoners on official that it was useless to play any other char. they were OP from the start but people didnt use them so much, but with updates they only got stronger and stronger (single target magic attack, reuse on mass water reduced so yu can spam it) (for example - if u wanted to take Giran castle from NPC you needed at least 2 parties of ponnies, any other classes were useless). Since GMs look smarter here I hope it will not go this direction, but who knows. If u want to be pro take pony or necro + PP + BD and done,

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jedynka said:

I know that updates come here slowly, but if you want to choose OP char (like 90% of "pros" here) it was like this:

sad how they boosted summoners on official that it was useless to play any other char. they were OP from the start but people didnt use them so much, but with updates they only got stronger and stronger (single target magic attack, reuse on mass water reduced so yu can spam it) (for example - if u wanted to take Giran castle from NPC you needed at least 2 parties of ponnies, any other classes were useless). Since GMs look smarter here I hope it will not go this direction, but who knows. If u want to be pro take pony or necro + PP + BD and done,

well, since we are not going to follow patch notes blindly anymore, i really hope and think admins wont make OP nukers out of summoners, coz everyone with at least 1 braincells accept the facts that giving them high lvl nuke was mistake

rather i believe when the time comes to this, they should think about smh boosting their pets, so they actually stay as >>summoners<< and not as new nuker with transfer pain (possible boosts like was reducing their skill reuse, increasing basic crit rate, giving them THE OLD gift/blessing buffs, which however dont stack with each other and make them 2 minutes)

new blessings/gifts are freaking OP as ****, even old version is really OP and i believe with all those changes ppl will get summoner in party, its important to make buff 2 minutes and not more, so ppl wont just make buff bots which they invite before pvp and pvp whole fight with the buff, but rather having active summoner in party will give you advantage over time (he can help with healing while using pet attacks and giving pet buff after 2 minutes [25-30% crit dmg or 30% magical cooldown reduction] is huge)

9 hours ago, jedynka said:

necros stopped being OP when everyone started getting puri, it was a bit before zaken patch, now it's a very strong olympiad farmer and way tankier than normal nukers but it's no longer mandatory in Mage CPs since it's unlikely that you will land gloom/curses on spirit/puri

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

well, since we are not going to follow patch notes blindly anymore, i really hope and think admins wont make OP nukers out of summoners, coz everyone with at least 1 braincells accept the facts that giving them high lvl nuke was mistake

ok

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

they should think about smh boosting their pets

agreed... be true summoner... :)

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

giving them THE OLD gift/blessing buffs, which however dont stack with each other and make them 2 minutes)

They will be buff pets again, hard time for active ES..

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

new blessings/gifts are freaking OP

agreed

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

but rather having active summoner in party will give you advantage over time (he can help with healing while using pet attacks and giving pet buff after 2 minutes

for heal: another bish in party is better
for DD, another DD (mage) is better

another SK, DA, aPladin is better

So they will be buff pets again...

I have only one huge problem with summoners: do u remember old summoning mechanic? If your pet was in battle mode u couldnt summon new one. If we have this on classic it would fix summoners a lot. Now sending pony and after hit resummon is totally broken. Like you root it or sleep, bam! New one is coming. Also i miss two antisummoner skills: erase and betrayer. Those skill were balancing summoners a lot. Now its pure OP and stupid.

50 minutes ago, jedynka said:

I have only one huge problem with summoners: do u remember old summoning mechanic? If your pet was in battle mode u couldnt summon new one. If we have this on classic it would fix summoners a lot. Now sending pony and after hit resummon is totally broken. Like you root it or sleep, bam! New one is coming. Also i miss two antisummoner skills: erase and betrayer. Those skill were balancing summoners a lot. Now its pure OP and stupid.

that would make summoners WAY too weak, especially if we want to keep them summoner style and not going for nuker style

on the other hand, i bet people would shed a tear of joy if they deleted panther from DA and made old necro summon mechanic (that you need mob corpse to summon your pet, so you actually have to heal/take care of it, because once its dead in oly/pvp, you are same like any other nuker) :P 

Why too weak? You sent summon, it dies, you summon new one. Insta resummon without any restrictions is stupid. If your summon is rooted... Well take care of it not just brainless f1 attack. If tank run like an idiot into enemies it dies too.

Well the current system makes skills like servitor cure/blessing/ud obsolete, just resummon pet lol. That being said the old system would make them way too weak, maybe do something different to incentivize people to not just resummon pet like ramp up spirit ore requirement for summon magnus, it's not like it would stop people from just resummoning but you know, it might make them think twice about resummoning

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Well the current system makes skills like servitor cure/blessing/ud obsolete, just resummon pet lol. That being said the old system would make them way too weak, maybe do something different to incentivize people to not just resummon pet like ramp up spirit ore requirement for summon magnus, it's not like it would stop people from just resummoning but you know, it might make them think twice about resummoning

Cooldown 10 sec maybe would help?Or need to rebuff after resummoning like in old days  ?

So u want nothing from future updates for them but give them more restrictions? whaaat? Anyway i play summoner here almost from begginings... Nothing changes for me...

4 minutes ago, Lafi said:

So u want nothing from future updates for them but give them more restrictions? whaaat? Anyway i play summoner here almost from begginings... Nothing changes for me...

nah, considering they should become the strongest class on classic, nerfing them to ground would be unreasonable

but i bet even you have to feel a bit sad about what summoners become on official, or?

yes, i agreed they mess them up.. like totally... but what will be good for them in future.. where can they move on skills wisely

Edited by Lafi

Just now, Lafi said:

yes, i agreed they mess them up.. like totally... but what will be good for them in future.. where can they move on skills wisly

less reuse on some of their skills, pet buffs, no removing banes from them (atm they are just debuffs which dont cancel skills), increasing crit rate on auto attacks so even when skills are not ready, it can make some nice dmg

i like your idea... but this is useles in pvp: "increasing crit rate on auto attacks so even when skills are not ready, it can make some nice dmg" 

Even if u will be nonstop walking! summon never hits u with autoattack.. :)

So much work with custom things... 

Im ok with:

- higher lvl nuke.. they will be like another necro w/o CC
- old seraphim (summoner can chose if he wants to be support in party or DD)
- im not sure about servitor share on last update has insane stats... (70% P. Atk./ P. Def./ M. Atk./ M. Def., 60% Atk. Spd./ Casting Spd., 50% Max. HP/ MP)
- Magnus lvl2 on lvl82 [not more (maybe)]

Edited by Lafi

11 minutes ago, Lafi said:

i like your idea... but this is useles in pvp: "increasing crit rate on auto attacks so even when skills are not ready, it can make some nice dmg" 

Even if u will be nonstop walking! summon never hits u with autoattack.. :)

So much work with custom things... 

Im ok with:

- higher lvl nuke.. they will be like another necro w/o CC
- old seraphim (summoner can chose if he wants to be support in party or DD)
- im not sure about servitor share on last update has insane stats... (70% P. Atk./ P. Def./ M. Atk./ M. Def., 60% Atk. Spd./ Casting Spd., 50% Max. HP/ MP)
- Magnus lvl2 on lvl82 [not more (maybe)]

sure, maybe in mass pvps crit rate is not so important, but in party vs party i bet it can be hella annoying if something you dont care about crits you for 1.5-2k

you named pretty much everything what they get in future update which broke them, what you missed there? :D the moment summoner gets high lvl nuke, thats the moment he stops being summoner, ppl will just go and start nuking while pony wont be even attacking, i can promise you that

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

the moment summoner gets high lvl nuke, thats the moment he stops being summoner, ppl will just go and start nuking while pony wont be even attacking

Then why ppl afraid of it? Another necro... as i said... But if they will change this 0 range autoattack on summons on club, fck nuke... but for now is rly impossible to hit with autoattack..

Just now, Lafi said:

Then why ppl afraid of it? Another necro... as i said... But if they will change this 0 range autoattack on summons on club, fck nuke... but for now is rly impossible to hit with autoattack..

yeah, another necro but with stronger pet, actual cubic, much stronger self buffs which boost him and his pet into stratosphere (spirit sharing and servitor share, pet buffs which boost you insto stratosphere, banes which delete the most important buffs on enemy

dunno, i agree they need to do something about hitting, but thats general problem, try to auto attack with destro or cast skill with dagger when you just use auto attack or skill, you need to run in front of target and use the skill to be actually usable, which is annoying, but saying its just another necro, i would just say to those people then go play necro, why you even want to play summoner

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

why you even want to play summoner (Elemental Summoner)

U know why... cuz human is ugly :D

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

try to auto attack with destro or cast skill with dagger when you just use auto attack or skill, you need to run in front of target and use the skill to be actually usable, which is annoying

yes, but as u said u know what to do when u want to hit somebody. For summoner is hard to do same with summon... no chance.. can't give him command run in front of him a little bit.

this applies: "But if they will change this 0 range autoattack on summons on club, fck nuke..."

I think i have nothing more to say about ES... Admins will made their own decision...

Well nuke skill is op for sure and even now that i already bought my weapon for next update i won't mind if they don't implement nukes. But wtf ppl mentioning about erase and betray, wtf is this logic lets add dimension spiral,smart cubic and 40 range on autoattack then and we will play l2h5.club. also that idea of not getting lvl2 pet isn't bad,but still getting to 82 should be hard af. If this happens at some point they have to increase at least servitor's lvl, otherwise debuffs will never land when ppl reach 81+.