Sign in to follow this  
telikas

new report about china

33 minutes ago, telikas said:

everyone wanna china money 

Excuse me??????

So where can i make an order for china money? 

123.jpg

try to make server where they can own or maybe start creating movies without mentioning tiananmen square  or asking what is wrong with their poltical/human rights

1 minute ago, Koll said:

It's not working on test server, I rechecked it few times, with restart will compair all files related to Zaken to find issue.

that doesnt change anything on the statement, or it never worked on test server? werent there changes made after we reported it after our first try?

Just now, MoDoy said:

that doesnt change anything on the statement, or it never worked on test server? werent there changes made after we reported it after our first try?

It was working on test server, then we finily fixed his last 2 skills and made this fix. So before we announced that Zaken can be killed - fix was already there. 

1 minute ago, Koll said:

It was working on test server, then we finily fixed his last 2 skills and made this fix. So before we announced that Zaken can be killed - fix was already there. 

sooo if i understood it correctly, it was fixed, then 2 weeks later you got report from players who attempted to kill it, but you thought they have nothing better to do than troll you that something is broken, so nothing was done to it?

1 hour ago, telikas said:

try to make server where they can own or maybe start creating movies without mentioning tiananmen square  or asking what is wrong with their poltical/human rights

You mean the Tiananmen Square parade in 1989 where nothing happened other than a peaceful military parade? Yes I remember that.EB9CBB77-82EE-4728-94A1-5006B7EA8DEF.thumb.jpg.b708f7049a995b1d9667803de8434d50.jpg

what random player can say?  That sucks. To make people happy, admins should remove  rewards from chinese players (loot,cloaks). But will they do it? I really doubt, that means chinese players will be pissed and few of ppl might leave and this means minus $$$$$. 

9 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

what random player can say?  That sucks. To make people happy, admins should remove  rewards from chinese players (loot,cloaks). But will they do it? I really doubt, that means chinese players will be pissed and few of ppl might leave and this means minus $$$$$. 

what dollars you mean ,now admins started to take yuan as their main currency ,they are looking to the future  try to look (you can see if you look to your account panel)

When Eu report Eu that other side is abusing rules, then blame China for everything hahahaha im loving it xd 

Sign in to follow this