Sign in to follow this  
telikas

new report about china

13 minutes ago, telikas said:

what dollars you mean ,now admins started to take yuan as their main currency ,they are looking to the future  try to look (you can see if you look to your account panel)

$ means money not dollars, duh.

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

When Eu report Eu that other side is abusing rules, then blame China for everything hahahaha im loving it xd 

Cmon bro you know ... it was/its bugged, you should report it ... you didnt, your side was happy. Our side report it, gived movie from 9.12.2019 (monday) .... so .... everything is fair now! Imo.

3 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Cmon bro you know ... it was/its bugged, you should report it ... you didnt, your side was happy. Our side report it, gived movie from 9.12.2019 (monday) .... so .... everything is fair now! Imo.

GM did sh1t no1 else so blame him no1 other simle xd imo

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

GM did sh1t no1 else so blame him no1 other simle xd imo

you know nothing john snow

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

you know nothing john snow

I know Zaken did cast skills fully on us all time, while You didnt give him do once xd

14 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I know Zaken did cast skills fully on us all time, while You didnt give him do once xd

Bcz you use only shaka ... we had more daggers ...

P.S. ofc we blame admins ... but your side did wrong too ... 3 zakens killed with bug or not?

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja

8 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Bcz you use only shaka ... we had more daggers ...

Yes and You decided to abuse bug.... we still tryed to kill it in legit way.

We also could bring 10 daggers but hey we havent even try to xd 

Edited by YipMan

35 minutes ago, YipMan said:

When Eu report Eu that other side is abusing rules, then blame China for everything hahahaha im loving it xd 

nobody blaming any1 ;) as was said before, you cant say chinese werent using same thing as us (maybe not to extend our ppl did on this last one, but still they were), admins got it reported after our first time when i found it out (on live, yes, coz admins were ignorant to give me gm account before they released zaken on live) and after that report, zaken was killed by chinese twice (while still using it, once again, i wasnt watching with camera whole run, so maybe not as often, but saying you didnt do it is also not correct)

so my question is, did we do anything wrong? admins got it reported, nothing was done with it, zaken was being killed by chinese, so only logical thing we thought was "maybe they dont give a flying poop like they did nothing with chain strike and baium", baium was farmed for 2 years with big AoE being interrupted by tanks, nobody bats an eye, why shouldnt we use same thing on zaken if ppl who kill it use it and nothing is done about it?

now dont take me wrong, if they said "ok, zaken is bugged, we need time to fix it so its going to be killed by admins for the time being" right after we reported bug, i would say china can keep all drops from previous attempts, but if china was using same thing and can keep it while we got interrupted during the farm and not being able to finish it is unfair, because if we didnt try to kill it, chinese would kill it morning after, once again with interrupting some of his skills and nothing would be done with it ^_^ 

so since they stopped one side for breaking one rule, they should take actions towards second side who also broke this same rule

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

now dont take me wrong, if they said "ok, zaken is bugged, we need time to fix it so its going to be killed by admins for the time being" right after we reported bug, i would say china can keep all drops from previous attempts, but if china was using same thing and can keep it while we got interrupted during the farm and not being able to finish it is unfair, because if we didnt try to kill it, chinese would kill it morning after, once again with interrupting some of his skills and nothing would be done with it ^_^ 

so since they stopped one side for breaking one rule, they should take actions towards second side who also broke this same rule

And thats why i said that Admins made poop..... But then some smartass "Axzp" is telling "You know nothing John Snow"

You spended a lot of time to make Zaken attepmt so its clearly unfair GM didnt gave You to kill him, he knew about all so its his foult. He should cancell next respawns untill fix.

GM said Zaken is fully working, and punishing peoples for own mistakes is just poop its all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And thats why i said that Admins made poop..... But then some smartass "Axzp" is telling "You know nothing John Snow"

You spended a lot of time to make Zaken attepmt so its clearly unfair GM didnt gave You to kill him, he knew about all so its his foult. He should cancell next respawns untill fix.

GM said Zaken is fully working, and punishing peoples for own mistakes is just poop its all.

bro,admins did poop yes but they fixed their mistake. i hope next time a clan leader who is not a crying bitch like sjeks point a bug they actually PAY FUCKING ATTENTION TO BOTHER CHECK instead of be ignorant and make this mess.in any case i am proud of them they did the right decision to fix their own mistake and make everything fair.

who cares what axzp says :d thats what i am saying, they either see they did mistake because we reporeted it, zaken was being killed with this after that, so once again you see that this whole time it was not working correctly, so from next spawn you kill it with command until fixed, or if you say its unacceptable bug abuse, deleted every other attempt done this way, which is pretty much every attempt i believe (idk when you figured it out yourself, but i doubt there was not single skill interrupted even on your first successful run)

admins screwed up hard time, its not like we want it to be this way, but it is how it is, lets see what are results of this 

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

who cares what axzp says :d thats what i am saying, they either see they did mistake because we reporeted it, zaken was being killed with this after that, so once again you see that this whole time it was not working correctly, so from next spawn you kill it with command until fixed, or if you say its unacceptable bug abuse, deleted every other attempt done this way, which is pretty much every attempt i believe (idk when you figured it out yourself, but i doubt there was not single skill interrupted even on your first successful run)

admins screwed up hard time, its not like we want it to be this way, but it is how it is, lets see what are results of this 

i knew you dont care about what i say. :/ you hurt my feelingz like always :(

• Haha 1

Sad part is, GM's dont even reply here anything, they dont tell us how they will act about Chinese loot, cloaks etc. Makes me really sad.

Edited by Donkihot

2 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Sad part is, GM's dont even reply here anything, they dont tell us how they will act about Chinese loot, cloaks etc. Makes me really sad.

they dont need to act here.

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

I wonder why delete zaken drops but not baium if same bug was used for 2 years wtf. Biased? Its huge mistake from admins

Wipe server because 1 skill bugged - admins logic kkkkkk

Edited by Rizos

54 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I wonder why delete zaken drops but not baium if same bug was used for 2 years wtf. Biased? Its huge mistake from admins

talking about wipe is good idea bth, they will fix zaken patch while we will farm cruma/ev/abg/toi and then di/gc/zaken) 4 years kinda a line for l2 server. This is not WoW server where ppl can be same in just a year or smth, but u need 2 years to be close to person who played here 4 years hehe. 

4 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

talking about wipe is good idea bth, they will fix zaken patch while we will farm cruma/ev/abg/toi and then di/gc/zaken) 4 years kinda a line for l2 server. This is not WoW server where ppl can be same in just a year or smth, but u need 2 years to be close to person who played here 4 years hehe. 

i think you misunderstood what he said :)

• Sad 1

for admins it's most important to make more cash from us anyway and punish eu prime cause they like china   more than our union also i heard stories about "queen" cash shop.  can somebody drop some photos for it ? it would be fun :)

22 minutes ago, telikas said:

for admins it's most important to make more cash from us anyway and punish eu prime cause they like china   more than our union also i heard stories about "queen" cash shop.  can somebody drop some photos for it ? it would be fun :)

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt we dont do that here

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, YipMan said:

Yes and You decided to abuse bug.... we still tryed to kill it in legit way.

We also could bring 10 daggers but hey we havent even try to xd 

TRIED to kill it legal way , but without legal way you won't be able to kill it without china factory 

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Noone farms baium with chains anymore, get out of 2018 please.

Sign in to follow this