Sign in to follow this  
telikas

new report about china

15 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

At start of patch there was pvps at sv.Lasted for week or so.And after game become pve mode.Was frustrating.I dont like pve much so stopped playing.That u was in gc everyday without war dont change a thing.To be fair i had fun pvping at BR prime cause they atleast had open wars.Sadly it was a bitvto late so couldnt keep going

wake up from your dream, you controlled SV bosses? cool, you controlled 30 mins of content :D we had wars opened at start, but guess what, only one who ever visited GC was fortuna and even they didnt visit us anymore after first week when they thought they could pt vs pt us, after that as you said, only BR prime farming in GC was left for them

so once again, what for should we have kept wars opened? your side logged for 30 mins everyday because of pve content you could farm because of bigger numbers, after that you had to log off coz humiliation would be real ^_^ but i like it when such pve master like you who never even goes for pvps tries to speak how mighty pvp oriented guy he is, when in reality only pvp your pt ever did was max CS pvps, where once again someone felt safe in bigger company :d

14 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Talking as if you didnt pr everytime i came to gc. 

That's my order. If you see them fight at all pls pm me or upload videos.i ll spank them and penalize them by deleveling their pp to 72 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Talking as if you didnt pr everytime i came to gc. 

everytime? :o i thought i saw FW fighting on your last video, sad story i wasnt there ;( but if we PR everytime, guess those wins were photoshop!

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

wake up from your dream, you controlled SV bosses? cool, you controlled 30 mins of content :D we had wars opened at start, but guess what, only one who ever visited GC was fortuna and even they didnt visit us anymore after first week when they thought they could pt vs pt us, after that as you said, only BR prime farming in GC was left for them

so once again, what for should we have kept wars opened? your side logged for 30 mins everyday because of pve content you could farm because of bigger numbers, after that you had to log off coz humiliation would be real ^_^ but i like it when such pve master like you who never even goes for pvps tries to speak how mighty pvp oriented guy he is, when in reality only pvp your pt ever did was max CS pvps, where once again someone felt safe in bigger company :d

And where were you during Baium when we were farming toi daily? Everytime my pt was on, you wouldn't bother coming. Yes, on Zaken you happened to have better activity and win some pvps, but that's it. As for the NA prime thing, whatever floats your boat... Like if I see Hellious solo farming DI, during Asian prime, it means they switched prime because they're scared of us. 

18 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

And where were you during Baium when we were farming toi daily? Everytime my pt was on, you wouldn't bother coming. Yes, on Zaken you happened to have better activity and win some pvps, but that's it. As for the NA prime thing, whatever floats your boat... Like if I see Hellious solo farming DI, during Asian prime, it means they switched prime because they're scared of us. 

? im not farming at all .. 

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja

25 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

even during saviors our pt was going to ToI almost on daily basis, what are you smoking? :D sure, the moment you were taking duncann with your party which was ridiculous on saviors, we didnt fight, yet we were still going toi (letting you run from floor to floor while everytime getting 10 mins of farm, we were still killing your parties eventho you had several parties in toi and we also pvped vs your party the moment you didnt bring 80 lvl DA (lulz, we even waited for you to come after 1h when we were farming toi but you couldnt get your slow ass from town to toi)

also if hellious farms in asia prime, that really means he is farming off prime, because he farms during EU, unlike you, who was nowhere to be found until cindarellas midnight magic kicked in, thats why we laugh you changed prime, not "farm extra after prime" :D^_^  

LoL bro You are blind? When we made all 4 x 80 lvl sws, wc and pp and more 10ppl 80 lvl in ravens? in asia prime in DI hahahah lol? We free farm first month on DC without any problems. We see nansey nolife man who try make hekaton in eu prime that all..  Abaut "PR" We do "PR" when we farm full boxed and You run full party on us. What we should to do make die 4 ppl and 4 boxes to give nice material for brave sjeks?. Other question when I see Sjeks movies why I dont see SV rampages and other rape on sv/sieges just only Your few win actions on poor brazilians boxed befor them primes? "SAD"

16 hours ago, MoDoy said:

obviously not, just showing that baium was farmed with bugs, nobody was doing anything, zaken was being farmed with bugs, nobody was doing anything, suddenly RS managed to drop zaken from 100->10 in 30 mins, hurr durr better go full yolo on them :D btw, i am pretty sure if we didnt try it that evening, china would kill it next morning, once again with interrupting his skills and nobody would give a flying poop :P

i stated very clearly what i want in previous post (not that any1 has to listen to it), they take this 2 weeks of farmed zaken and say our bad and keep killing it until its fixed, they could let us finish and say thatfrom next one its being killed by admins because its bugged and skills are able to get interrupted same like on baium or they just keep it as part of the gameplay as they kept chain strike being bugged for 2 years, but if they just say **** us while china was doing same (and would kept doing same), is a tad bit unfair in my eyes (btw, my favourite option is to just delete drops from all zaken, i dont want to be able to farm or have anything to do with bugged zaken, thats why i wasnt there on this attempt)

tears.jpg

The only thing you guys saying this shit have in common is that you play 2 h every 2nd day, aka you have no idea what's going on in this server. 

4 hours ago, Kig0o said:

We see nansey nolife man who try make hekaton in eu prime that all

Mistake. There is just noone else as dedicated in the server. By pleb standards I could be some kind of sleepless god, but I wonder if you are aware that once upon a time humanity invented alarms.

5 hours ago, Fortuna said:

The only thing you guys saying this shit have in common is that you play 2 h every 2nd day, aka you have no idea what's going on in this server. 

so whats going on in server then? (or what was happening in server?) ^_^

14 hours ago, Kig0o said:

LoL bro You are blind? When we made all 4 x 80 lvl sws, wc and pp and more 10ppl 80 lvl in ravens? in asia prime in DI hahahah lol? We free farm first month on DC without any problems. We see nansey nolife man who try make hekaton in eu prime that all..  Abaut "PR" We do "PR" when we farm full boxed and You run full party on us. What we should to do make die 4 ppl and 4 boxes to give nice material for brave sjeks?. Other question when I see Sjeks movies why I dont see SV rampages and other rape on sv/sieges just only Your few win actions on poor brazilians boxed befor them primes? "SAD"

About movies from fails .... i ve seen only 2 or 3 that shows fails .... and i play here almost from the start ... so dont expect this from sjeks :D

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja
  • Sad 1

Sign in to follow this