Sign in to follow this  
Jinobi

Stuck on Server selection screen wont log in

@Koll ,I was playing just fine yesterday had no problems logging in , now I try to log in and I get to the server selection screen , choose my server but nothing happens. is there something wrong with the servers? are they full to capacity they say heavy but they all say heavy and said heavy yesterday while I was playing. any suggestion or help I would be very grateful thanks.

Edited by Jinobi

9 minutes ago, Jinobi said:

@Koll ,I was playing just fine yesterday had no problems logging in , now I try to log in and I get to the server selection screen , choose my server but nothing happens. is there something wrong with the servers? are they full to capacity they say heavy but they all say heavy and said heavy yesterday while I was playing. any suggestion or help I would be very grateful thanks.

Hello. What proxy you are trying to login?

2 minutes ago, Jinobi said:

I tried all of them today none will work, im in NA so I generally use that one

Try after getting to proxy selection screen - choose EU first. I see that they are some issue on USA proxy. Contacting data center to fix it.

yes ive tried all the different proxys none will work for me today kinda weird ive been playing this server on and off for years now, cant ever remember having a problem like this. thanks 

Just now, Jinobi said:

yes ive tried all the different proxys none will work for me today kinda weird ive been playing this server on and off for years now, cant ever remember having a problem like this. thanks 

Problem is when you choosing USA proxy, you can't, without leaving proxy selection screen, choose another proxy and login on it. Your connection getting stuck to USA proxy, your client waiting for an answer and won't let you to connect to another proxy till he get answer from USA, but because he won't you just stuck there. So after you tried to connect to proxy and nothing happening, you should push "Cancel" button, enter password again and now at first choose another proxy. 

got it. will the USA proxy be fixed soon ? I tried the European one again and it worked this time. thank you for your prompt reply and help. best server out there :) i keep coming back

1 minute ago, Jinobi said:

got it. will the USA proxy be fixed soon ? I tried the European one again and it worked this time. thank you for your prompt reply and help. best server out there :) i keep coming back

Waiting information from data center.

• Like 1

Since it's been broken for over a month, perhaps it's best to remove the USA proxy?

Brazil also does nothing like the USA proxy.

Also, when I use any of the other proxies I am immediately disconnected. So I can't connect at all right now.