Sign in to follow this  
ciopson

What mage shuld i make

Like in topic what mage shuld i start. I will be new Player here So i wanna decide good. Ofc i will also made se/ee here i need help also ana maybe bd but here i dont know if its posible to have Main and 2 boxes

First of all, for being able to box you need two or three computers/laptop or buy PA that cost you 10$ p/month.

And answering your question, you can never go wrong with SPH/Necro if you're going to solo, and by solo i mean no cp no groups just you and your boxes.

SPS/Sorc are only viable if you plan to play in group/cp, they have really a hard time leveling after 65+ coz no CDL.

But if you don't give a great fvck u can still play then, u will find AOE groups almost everyday in eu primes.

Both of them are strong, necro being more tanky thanks to transfer pain and sph being more a glass cannon class, they hit harder than other mage but they have the lower CON.

About second and third box i do like EE/BD more than SE/BD, Clarity > Empower.

One more question, better use karmią +10 and deamon Staff +++ or avadon robe +6 and soes? And ofc +12wit but i dont know what rune shuld i use in weapon. 

IT is posible to lvl fast only with ee or bd is mandatory also. I will try find cp when i lvl a bit. 

Edited by ciopson

demon staff+ better, dont waste adena for b weapon ssb, karmian +10 unreal, better just buy bw roba 6 good mp regen = more mage hits and fast exping

Edited by KpeaTuB

14 hours ago, ciopson said:

Like in topic what mage shuld i start. I will be new Player here So i wanna decide good. Ofc i will also made se/ee here i need help also ana maybe bd but here i dont know if its posible to have Main and 2 boxes

2 hours ago, ciopson said:

One more question, better use karmią +10 and deamon Staff +++ or avadon robe +6 and soes? And ofc +12wit but i dont know what rune shuld i use in weapon. 

IT is posible to lvl fast only with ee or bd is mandatory also. I will try find cp when i lvl a bit. 

Oh boy I've been playing here for over 4 years and I still don't have an equivalent of karminan +10 :D Obviously +10 karm would've been better because of set enchantment bonuses, but it's not as simple as it sounds to get it, mostly because the enchant chances are trash on +6++ - look at this poor fella right here trying to buy +8 C boots for well over a year, and he's definitely one of the guys with quite ample resources.

But ontopic - mages are the slowest exping chars at the moment (fastest farming these days are RBs and mages in most cases don't get invited to them) so I wouldn't really suggest this type of char in a first place, but out of the mentioned ones I'd go necro. Ava+6 is definitely a nice and reachable goal with current prices and it should slightly boost your farming capabilities with the improved mana regen (tho you should first get some Elven Mithril +6 on your recharger first - same MP regen bonus, but recharger is more likely to sit or stand still while you farm). Soes++ or daemon staff+++++ - whichever you find for a better deal, no major difference here. As for the runes - depends on how your farming goes. Obvious choice would be either regular Super Iss Rune for +5~10% casting speed (especially useful for CDL farming), but if you find yourself struggling with mana then Super Aeore Rune for recharge bonus is not a bad pick either.

Thx for the answer, but i wont made tyrant or tank. I consider making PR but i played archers too many years. I thinj that mage will be better char to lvling pvp. And that i See mages are often getting cp, i Just looked in recruitnent section. 

Forget to mention that this will be my 1st classic experience. 

Edited by ciopson

5 hours ago, ciopson said:

Top C++++ always better than B, cheaper shots.

About gear, right now you should be focus on pve so a demon set should fit your needs till high level.

To level "fast" or nonstop you will need two rechargers or an EE with set+6 and super iss behind ur back, other than that u will need to sit from time to time to let ur box regen some mana.

Just play whatever you like the most, l2 is about having fun not playing the op class of the patch.