Sign in to follow this  
JzOo

zaken pvp

I really wanted to say it was good movik pvp when i saw top TH EU still up but i was dissapointed at the end he was on his ground spot :( 

5 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Imagine we were missing 1 hero! ?

Im still waiting for Your SWS hero grrrr :P 

anyways gz, and merry xmass ^^ 

13 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Imagine we were missing 1 hero! ?

Yarill is also hero, in total 6, you werent missing any1, liar

9 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Im still waiting for Your SWS hero grrrr :P 

anyways gz, and merry xmass ^^ 

Me and hero will never happen xD

Merry xmas as well.

@MoDoy Sorry SR doesnt even count as a member of party :S

42 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Me and hero will never happen xD

Merry xmas as well.

@MoDoy Sorry SR doesnt even count as a member of party :S

Cmon .... You have promissed me Youll try after You hit 80 xd 

17 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Dont do it, hero sws is all fortuna has, im afraid he will commit suicide if he looses hero.

can we make a deal at least for one month pls? i just need to make some screenshots :/ 

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

can we make a deal at least for one month pls? i just need to make some screenshots :/ 

You should be discussing that with me, since all the points he gets are fed from my farmers. I am willing to negotiate SWS hero on January for event items

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I can rename my char to TapToTown and change sex if you send me the money. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

I can rename my char to TapToTown and change sex if you send me the money. 

everyone will understand its not me from equipment. Im a huge pleb in front of you running around with doom +3 :( 

@SemenArsonist Typical sws scammer

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

everyone will understand its not me from equipment. Im a huge pleb in front of you running around with doom +3 :( 

@SemenArsonist Typical sws scammer

Yeah he is the type of person to flex on Giran with tallum set +6 and meteor shower +9 while his cp members are next to him asking other people for adena to teleport to giran

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, YipMan said:

Cmon .... You have promissed me Youll try after You hit 80 xd 

His cp boosted him to 80 before update, i guess they realized what a pleb he is and they don't want to feed him for hero also.

7 minutes ago, MakaveLiTheDon said:

ye xD nice video vs 72-76 fisters/suports/dualbox and few bigger lvl ^^

10 min later you can see what happened :D 

f882f3ffe3e6c1f1ae7ca3fd2f5e0778.jpg

and 10 mins after that you got ur tinyass wiped from 2.5 cps vs 6 you had 1 camping us + 5 inside and lost zaken. :) CLOCK IS TICKING FOR NOOB1S. Beware of moment i ll have equal CC

PS: merry xmas

Edited by iAxZp

Just now, iAxZp said:

and 10 mins after that you got ur tinyass wiped from 2.5 cps vs 6 you had 1 camping us + 5 inside and lost zaken. :) CLOCK IS TICKING FOR NOOB1S. Beware of moment i ll have equal CC

QQ start again xD 

ofc u will beat us , how many Brez, mass rezz u did ? and why you wait to stand up untill almost all party's split and went on zaken corridor ?
1 party  was guarding you , just to say we was not 6pt. i don't know how you count them (maybe 1 by 1 while you were dead)
and still when u won ,the flame didn't stop by your side :D I don't know what you need maybe some Trophy next time ?

Where you keep so much anger and envy ? it's shame rly ... You should enjoy the game not the opposite 

p.s    I end here coz i don't have such time to keep flame/qq like you )

2 minutes ago, MakaveLiTheDon said:

QQ start again xD 

ofc u will beat us , how many Brez, mass rezz u did ? and why you wait to stand up untill almost all party's split and went on zaken corridor ?
1 party  was guarding you , just to say we was not 6pt. i don't know how you count them (maybe 1 by 1 while you were dead)
and still when u won ,the flame didn't stop by your side :D I don't know what you need maybe some Trophy next time ?

Where you keep so much anger and envy ? it's shame rly ... You should enjoy the game not the opposite 

p.s    I end here coz i don't have such time to keep flame/qq like you )

go have fun my friend. the fact i stand up when u are splited i let you think of urself why i did :)