Kse

Event Frozen Holidays!

26 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

IEWC has same price as Cloth Piece,so please dont concentrate just on them,it's not so Imba item as before.

P.s item drop chance and need amout of them is not proper as last 2 events before.At this point event item will have no price like before,and people just not farm like before.

its imposible to make 100 boxes without buying them , we already tested on some diferent spots/lvls and chances are almost same and we couldnt make more then 25 boxes/1h :D cloth pieces and iewc has lowerest chances on the boxes and they are being farmed daily in server , now with zaken these items will be low priced soon ..

5 minutes ago, Splashit said:

its imposible to make 100 boxes without buying them , we already tested on some diferent spots/lvls and chances are almost same and we couldnt make more then 25 boxes/1h :D cloth pieces and iewc has lowerest chances on the boxes and they are being farmed daily in server , now with zaken these items will be low priced soon ..

are you mean cookies or boxes? how it's possible so many 

2 minutes ago, Splashit said:

That's what i write before,Admins dont need to think that ' if there is cloth piece in list we will make hard with low chance event.' These items are overated.It will be like last 2 events that 1 guy maybe will have 1 cloth piece on whole server if he lucky.

1 hour ago, Koll said:

As always, we might correct chance if we will see that ammount of items and opened boxes are low. But we can't make it too high having Cloth Piece in drop.

Can you please announce those changes in public in this thread when you do this? You don't necessarily have to specify the numbers just say if it went up or down. 

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Can you please announce those changes in public in this thread when you do this? You don't necessarily have to specify the numbers just say if it went up or down. 

Yes, if we will do it.

btw. big shoutout to admins for limiting the ammount of fixed event collectibles to only 2 (item and box; torch boxes and torches are time-limited and thus un-collectable) - not only it's much more pleasant to deal with generally, it doesn't put such burden on us collectors.

We still need them warehouse slots though.

26 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

btw. big shoutout to admins for limiting the ammount of fixed event collectibles to only 2 (item and box; torch boxes and torches are time-limited and thus un-collectable) - not only it's much more pleasant to deal with generally, it doesn't put such burden on us collectors.

We still need them warehouse slots though.

GM's make him pay 50 eur for 50 slots in wh. so he will stop spamming about that already :X

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Donkihot said:

GM's make him pay 50 eur for 50 slots in wh. so he will stop spamming about that already :X

well, thats hella good deal if you imagine its 500 col for 50 slots wh, i am pretty sure he eould bebhappy to get such offer (eeven i would consider it tbh)

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

well, thats hella good deal if you imagine its 500 col for 50 slots wh, i am pretty sure he eould bebhappy to get such offer (eeven i would consider it tbh)

You're damn right I'd grab it in a moment, it's a pretty sweet deal.

Lower the item needed for each box.

Something like 15/1. 30/1 its like to much cookies for getting fireworks.

Edited by Drawler

6 hours ago, Drawler said:

Lower the item needed for each box.

Something like 15/1. 30/1 its like to much cookies for getting fireworks.

It feels like they didn't take into account our suggestions that THEY requested.

49 minutes ago, Torres said:

It feels like they didn't take into account our suggestions that THEY requested.

sure, lower the requured items to half, but double the chance to get firework by 2 as well, so in the end you open more items but you get same amount of good items just more fireworks

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sure, lower the requured items to half, but double the chance to get firework by 2 as well, so in the end you open more items but you get same amount of good items just more fireworks

Zp agrees with this, he is stocking up on fireworks for when biz finally returns to classic club.

25 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Zp agrees with this, he is stocking up on fireworks for when biz finally returns to classic club.

is he digging his own grave?

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Are you being sarcastic or just dumb? 

7 hours ago, Drawler said:

Are you being sarcastic or just dumb? 

sarcastic? dumb? why? maybe you want every mob to drop full box which will give you enchant, you will be happy for first day and next day you will cry because price of enchants will drop to such ridiculous price that getting it from event box wont make you even happy speaking for myself, everytime i open event i am happy if i get some of the high rewards, but that comes for expense that it doesnt happen too often

Just people want to get rich from events , they expect and want events that will make them 500kk easily in 2 weeks.

So yes every event that doesnt make them rich sucks ^^ 

50 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Just people want to get rich from events , they expect and want events that will make them 500kk easily in 2 weeks.

So yes every event that doesnt make them rich sucks ^^ 

Its not about getting rich.Its about opening the boxes and having fun.If you dont have much play time,then its hard to collect sonething.Even thought event will last 3 weeks,it wont make much difference ?

I would rather have low ls in rewards instead those cloth pieces

Btw events should fit all types of players (Lifers and NoLifers)

But at this rate it looks more orientated into hard grinders

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

sarcastic? dumb? why? maybe you want every mob to drop full box which will give you enchant, you will be happy for first day and next day you will cry because price of enchants will drop to such ridiculous price that getting it from event box wont make you even happy speaking for myself, everytime i open event i am happy if i get some of the high rewards, but that comes for expense that it doesnt happen too often

Like Tabie said: "Btw events should fit all types of players (Lifers and NoLifers)"

A solo players won't get rich if they make it 1/15.. You need tons of money to get something back from this event, put a dorf buying cookies, but not everyone have the adena to do that.

Solo players will suffer with this 30/1.

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

Well tbf L2 is all about grinding as a group,it's a Korean mmo after all. Solo grinding is doable but never optimal. 

U know not all events required grinding.Like rabbit event.It was cancerous but stage of cancer relied on how many boxes you running daily on Fantasy island ?

1 hour ago, TaBIe said:

Its not about getting rich.Its about opening the boxes and having fun.If you dont have much play time,then its hard to collect sonething.Even thought event will last 3 weeks,it wont make much difference ?

I would rather have low ls in rewards instead those cloth pieces

Btw events should fit all types of players (Lifers and NoLifers)

But at this rate it looks more orientated into hard grinders

Dunno to me i always see people complaining here.

Now people complain about low drops , when they removed cloth pieces in previous event here in forum people said "now event is useless nothing worth to farm". 

Trust me if they make easy event and you open lots of boxes but 70% are firecrackers you would see people here complaining again.

edit:  You should understand balancing something between casual solo players / no lifer solo players / no lifer groups / bots  , is not so easy.

Edited by Yomana