Sign in to follow this  
Drawler

Increase spellbook drop rate.

Simple as that.

Being farming CDL from 38 and now im 46, not scroll exp used, just proclaimer.

I have lost the count of how many trees i have killed.

Not even a full drop, not even the vampire rage book.

Its supposed to be this hard?

Yes it always was like this, and it should be like this ^^ 

Just pray for drrop before You go sleep, and start to exp :)

Simple as that.

Well i got cdl within few minutes. And still got like 5 other spellbooks and maybe 3 full drops. And it all happened few days ago. I guess i got just lucky.

Pretty much you are force to buy or delevel your char, till you get this book. And that just bad. As soon you start to see the trees in light blue its just gonna be harder.

But i guess im just gonna keep praying to the rng god.

Edited by Drawler

4 minutes ago, Drawler said:

Pretty much you are force to buy or delevel your char, till you get this book. And that just bad. As soon you start to see the trees in light blue its just gonna be harder.

And imagine before ppls had to buy those books for like 5x more adena like now...... when there was a lot harder for Adena xd

Oficially welcome on classic :) 

I remember needed to farm that CDL book, could not get it for 1-2days. After I stopped leveling necro and focused on main, later side needed cdl for epics, went my necro, killed first mob and he dropped cdl book :X it was apart 3 months from last time I was in SoS

48 minutes ago, Drawler said:

But i guess im just gonna keep praying to the rng god.

so imagine me grinding for spark cubic... after 1 week i found one pretty cheap and decided to stop forcing my luck

1 minute ago, Nevalon said:

so imagine me grinding for spark cubic... after 1 week i found one pretty cheap and decided to stop forcing my luck

I remember had enough of sos farming so payed 30kk for aura flash

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

i was lucky and bought one for 25kk  :)

Also for me was hard. One week trying to drop Phantom cubic SB. I get all the full drops x3 and x5 life cubic. Was desesperate, but at the end it droped.Books are very hard, specially if you need them.

CDL books droprate should remain as it is due to the effect it has on epic farming, boosting the rates of other books sounds fine to me though, but I don't think the admins like to stray too much from official droprates

I'm not complaining, just surprised the terrible luck i have and i do not believe in luck, lol. But its okay then, gonna keep farming. This new event give me motivation.

1 hour ago, TaBIe said:

well im glad i was this guy back in 1.5 that was grinding money on Death Whispers and Aura Flashes.

if you farm for a certain sb just buy it , if you need it , it wont drop.

On the other hand its a good job for solo people to farm with twinks just like farming toi energy.

It's one of the few jobs u can do solo with decent income if lucky.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:18 AM, Jol said:

2 week cant get anchor

yeah....lvl 36 - lvl 44 and i really can't stand any more of those mushrooms. Had 2 advanced block though. I like a hard drop rate but I'm thinking maybe 0,01% is a bit *too* hard. I'd buy it if it was for sale.