RoolBack

Top Item on Auction :D

Fuug I got 100 damage IRL just by seeing this... Kinda curious if it was a lucky IEWB on +15 (quite understandable decision) or someone balled big time on +16/17.

Or just admins need a new TV for Euro 2020 Kappa PLS NO BANNEDKI :c

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Fuug I got 100 damage IRL just by seeing this... Kinda curious if it was a lucky IEWB on +15 (quite understandable decision) or someone balled big time on +16/17.

Or just admins need a new TV for Euro 2020 Kappa PLS NO BANNEDKI :c

well considering that any enchant made on +15 and higher has 25% rate of success, someone was very very lucky, but it's probably IEWB. It's amazing because +15 SOES is already worth like a few billions

8 hours ago, Mtwo said:

I don't play anymore on this server so no, nobody will buy it.

lol, we have China ppl playing here, you didn't know that? I think you missed about belion +17 for 2k euro. 

38 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

someone did indeed bid on it, price is 2,1k now

started price is always higher than what the guy wants .. lmao nobody did bet

Edited by Splashit

Admins should stop doing this bullsh1t letting sell/buy items for such prices. It should be limits of price u can put to action, so people wont sell such OP items. Ofc u can say such items are overpriced in auctions but still u will find some rich boy that gonna buy it. And like this server slowly becomes pay to win.

20 minutes ago, JzOo said:

Admins should stop doing this bullsh1t letting sell/buy items for such prices. It should be limits of price u can put to action, so people wont sell such OP items. Ofc u can say such items are overpriced in auctions but still u will find some rich boy that gonna buy it. And like this server slowly becomes pay to win.

People can have soes +50. If they dont have hands they will still kill themselves from tank reflect. ;)

4 hours ago, Donkihot said:

I can't imagine someone waisting 2-3k eur on private server for single item.

Different regions, different income, different mentality. Used to play this card browser card game before called 'tyrant unleashed' and there were people who were regularly spending hundreds of dollar every month on bunch of cards just so they could stay in top in the browser game that had virtually zero actual gameplay. 

It doesn't even have to be some kind of middle eastern oil tycoon (I mean there're people who literally wouldn't even bend their back if they saw 2k lying on the street), all it takes a random guy in a random western country with mid-to-high income without kids who spends a lot of time in this game - what's he supposed to spend money on? For example, in Germany the average monthly salary is around 4k euro a month. You pay for housing and some food and you still have well over 2k left on your hand. So why not spend it on something that will be absolutely the best gun you can possibly have for years to come on server that has been stably running for over 4 years (both 'official' servers are almost dead at this point btw) - even S grade guns from upcoming patches will be trash compared to this and I don't really see them coming anytime soon. SOES +18 will simply be a nuke for as long as you play. I'm not surprised at all there're some people willing to spend this ammount of money for it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JzOo said:

Chinese have been fighting with wallets for as long as they've been here and nobody's really bothered by it. Sure, the money gets you further, but it doesn't make you untouchable like on G.o.D.+ official servers. On this chronicle/server money simply isn't enough to win the game. Even this SOES+18, as powerful as it is, will make virtually zero impact in mass pvp, especially since most people in the endgame have +10++ staffs already.

Edited by FryderykChopin

19 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Chinese have been fighting with wallets for as long as they've been here and nobody's really bothered by it. Sure, the money gets you further, but it doesn't make you untouchable like on G.o.D.+ official servers. On this chronicle/server money simply isn't enough to win the game. Even this SOES+18, as powerful as it is, will make virtually zero impact in mass pvp, especially since most people in the endgame have +10++ staffs already.

im not talking just about this one item if they allow such sh1t and people will see that somebody actually buying OP items for such prices u will see more and more OP items on auctions. Who know maybe next step will be letting people sell epic there also (dunno maybe u can sell it even now).I thought the point of this auction was give some help for people that cant spent that much time IG and wanna get better equip but where is going now its not small help at all. Also such items maybe means nothing in mass pvp but it helps in other places like oly and winning heroes with help or OP items makes impact later on mass pvp

Edited by JzOo

It definitely is not too good for the server in a sense, that new players might be discouraged when they see shit like that. Pay 2k to reach endgame instantly. Personally, as a casual player I don't care if someone buys it (I am a little suprised people would waste such money for couple of pixels though).

3 hours ago, JzOo said:

And what if that happens? I really doubt someone will pay that amount of money for a private server than can be closed in few years. Tbh with that amount of money i can buy a good damn car in my country lol.

Plus the only soes +15 i know, is in chinas hand so i guess this soes is from Chn.

Edited by Drawler

3 hours ago, JzOo said:

im not talking just about this one item if they allow such sh1t and people will see that somebody actually buying OP items for such prices u will see more and more OP items on auctions. Who know maybe next step will be letting people sell epic there also (dunno maybe u can sell it even now).I thought the point of this auction was give some help for people that cant spent that much time IG and wanna get better equip but where is going now its not small help at all. Also such items maybe means nothing in mass pvp but it helps in other places like oly and winning heroes with help or OP items makes impact later on mass pvp

That's a good point. But on the same note, I don't really see any fair way to solve this - lets say ok, B gun+18 is a bit too much. But where do you draw the line? +16? +15? No matter which you decide to be the max, there'll always end up being someone who'll get screwed over by this, making his gun unauctionable because he was lucky.

2 hours ago, Drawler said:

And what if that happens? I really doubt someone will pay that amount of money for a private server than can be closed in few years. Tbh with that amount of money i can buy a good damn car in my country lol.

Plus the only soes +15 i know, is in chinas hand so i guess this soes is from Chn.

"can be closed in few years"... Club is far more succesful than official classic servers, so I don't see a reason why it's such a big deal it's private server. If Innova/NCsoft had a real leverage to close this server they'd have done it before it caused their servers' demise.

• Like 1