vsallL

evasion

Evasion dont work in thys server even if i put evasion ultimate on TH every time archer hit me with every shoots thats something wrong fix it better couse some of ppl doing daggers for oly and they max evasion to be hero and here evasion dont working at all you did nice server but fix bugs pls 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, vsallL said:

Evasion dont work in thys server even if i put evasion ultimate on TH every time archer hit me with every shoots thats something wrong fix it better couse some of ppl doing daggers for oly and they max evasion to be hero and here evasion dont working at all you did nice server but fix bugs pls 

"It's not a bug, it's a feature" (tm)

r_545045_eaw6A.gif

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, vsallL said:

very funnny still in official evasion work perfect i playd there 10 years better fix that problem 

Yeah but that was a different chronicle... Classic is something entirely different, you can go check Innova or NCsoft classic servers, it's equally bad everywhere, it's just how classic works.

4 hours ago, vsallL said:

Welcome to the club)
Every time tyrant is using stun on me while im in UE... But tbh once in a decade u can evade. But u gotta be extremely lucky, same goes to the stunshot.
Free tip: use evasion talismans, they work better;)

Did u make sure u didnt go -dex ? I'm asking cause some people still believes that dex sucks and they would rather remove it to boost their strength. Pffff....

Edited by Nevalon

On 12/27/2019 at 11:32 AM, vsallL said:

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/11195-suggestion-about-evasion-stat/?tab=comments#comment-65121