Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

Non-Hero Mage Pov

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Cant wait until you reroll to dagger in couple weeks

Who cares on what I will reroll next as long as I am having fun?)

• Like 2

anyone still catching up from official? i hardly can find any pvp vid from any kind of mages anymore, instead, there are a lot of pvp vid from Summoners with huge firepower, like, how is it even possible, sh!tty skills can deal 3k+ crit, wtf

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

why to play mage and crit for 3.5 if u can play summoner crit for 3k have transfer pain and summon. Kappa

yea, but how? do you know? i found it on wikipedia that at antharas patch you can upgrade those low grade skills to higher level, but can it be still that strong?

1 hour ago, qloc01 said:

yea, but how? do you know? i found it on wikipedia that at antharas patch you can upgrade those low grade skills to higher level, but can it be still that strong?

unknown.png

well with such power on summoner 74 lvl, why not :d. he also has this 2 op self buffs from seraphim t hat stack

Edited by Rizos

Summary: as it can be seen from the results, summoner’s skills are less powerful than the ones of wizards, if character's level is the same (77 and 102 on Lv. 24 of the skill). Every 10 levels the summoners were learning 5 skill levels when wizards had a possibility to master 7 levels. Therefore, a difference of 19% on 50th level has grown till 32% on 70th level.

Even with spirit sharing on antharas patch is still lower dmg than mages (sps, sh, sorc, necro)

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/655830/

Edited by Lafi

14 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Cant wait until you reroll to dagger in couple weeks

should i be scared already? :X

ps: use arcane power plz, nobody needs half assed nukers @iAxZp

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

should i be scared already? :X

ps: use arcane power plz, nobody needs half assed nukers @iAxZp

i wont pretend i didnt forget :D

you dont have to worry your hero pw is not mainstream

12 hours ago, Donkihot said:

Skill_1340_1.jpg

It is a joke indeed in end-game. To land it (so you can go for Crusher) you would have to bypass Purification song. I heard even BRs have puri now, didn't confirm yet.

• Haha 1

On off only hero elemental nukers was playable, becouse other were vanished before they start nuking with wave from 7++ponyes. Ofc with hero and full stacked eq you have unlimited power with crits for 11k to full buffed