Sign in to follow this  
Nevalon

Friday 13

Alright. As i think people that are in the video liked it themselves, I decided to share it even more.

Something for a change. Not much of a gameplay here, just our voices.

I was so lazy to finish it, but every time I was replaying some parts, they seemed funny to me.

So yeah, I hope it will be really taken with a distance and will just make you smile. Enjoy!

I Also. As i'm posting it, youtube didn't change the quality since 30 minutes yet.

But it's anyway the least important.

Also v2. Fight against chen was also posted by @Emperior. I will just mention that for the lulz.

Edited by Nevalon
  • Like 11
  • Haha 4

classic, etze raging every match coz ppl resist "everything" :d also wasnt aware he was so mentally devastated after loss vs PW :/ (PS: TS bloopers videos are always good ;) )

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

classic, etze raging every match coz ppl resist "everything" :d also wasnt aware he was so mentally devastated after loss vs PW :/ (PS: TS bloopers videos are always good ;) )

oh let this man be... it would prolly devastate me too if i would get literally one shoted, i've heard it's possible even if i have TP on X_X

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

no offence,but this bloopers was a little bit funner than your vol. Oly bloopers,cuz it was natural.

P.s Both blooper was funny,and we need more of that.

38 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

no offence,but this bloopers was a little bit funner than your vol. Oly bloopers,cuz it was natural.

never said my bloopers were better :D also idk what you mean by natural, its not like it was scripted :D 

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

never said my bloopers were better :D also idk what you mean by natural, its not like it was scripted :D 

I never told,that your was was better or worst,just Navalon was funner.but maybe 1% better than yours before :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

that's because arrogance ts > forum warriors ts

the facts don't lie

12 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

that's because arrogance ts > forum warriors ts

the facts don't lie

the heck man, there was no FW when my bloopers video was made :< was only me and rizos on TS, out of clan/cp, dont be harsh ;x

56 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

the heck man, there was no FW when my bloopers video was made :< was only me and rizos on TS, out of clan/cp, dont be harsh ;x

not only that, but fake yomana > real yomana

I'm dropping truth bombs tonight

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

not only that, but fake yomana > real yomana

I'm dropping truth bombs tonight

nah, you can say crap about me and rizos, but gotta defend bratka yomama :d

he is the best. word. (#noHomo)

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1