Sign in to follow this  
BantaY

Classic 2.0 and Summoners

Hello everyone,,

i'm a new player who wants to try for the first time ever Summoners on Classic 2.0, i've did a little research and noticed that summoners are pretty much garbo atm, said that, how will the 2.0 changes affect Summoners? are they going to be good after the patch or are they going to still being irrelevant? also, if you guys could give any tips for a first time Summoner i would apreciate a lot, hope my english is understandable, hehe :D.showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.vet/ 

Edited by BantaY
  • Sad 1

depending what course admins will take in next patch, they either become imba or they will stay being summoners who do summoners stuff, not just mages with TP :D 

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

If summoners are garbage, and irrelevant..... Then im out of here xd 

ok, what is relevant for u? oly? nah... 

47 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

depending what course admins will take in next patch, they either become imba or they will stay being summoners who do summoners stuff, not just mages with TP :D 

Summary: as it can be seen from the results, summoner’s skills are less powerful than the ones of wizards, if character's level is the same (77 and 102 on Lv. 24 of the skill). Every 10 levels the summoners were learning 5 skill levels when wizards had a possibility to master 7 levels. Therefore, a difference of 19% on 50th level has grown till 32% on 70th level.

Even with spirit sharing on antharas patch is still lower dmg than mages (sps, sh, sorc, necro)

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/655830/

3 minutes ago, Lafi said:

ok, what is relevant for u? oly? nah... 

They can lvl up easy, and fast witout any gear.. Is it relevant??? Yes

They are monsters at Oly ... Yes it is relevant

They ccan be great supporters dmg in mass PvP, and best harassers in game.. IT is relevent

They are very strong in 9v9 pew pew

....Make summoners great again !!!!! 

Edited by YipMan

Are we talking about this server?

6 minutes ago, YipMan said:

They are monsters at Oly

yes, some of them

7 minutes ago, YipMan said:

They ccan be great supporters dmg in mass PvP

with heal? or with what? max warrior/mage bane ... then popcorn... repeat...

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

They are very strong in 9v9 pew pew

show me atleast some fraps or call me to watch 9v9 pvp when summoner will be in one party

11 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Even with spirit sharing on antharas patch is still lower dmg than mages (sps, sh, sorc, necro)

Wow i didnt relized that summoners are that bad actually in next patches.... xd 

16 minutes ago, Lafi said:

show me atleast some fraps or call me to watch 9v9 pvp when summoner will be in one party

Edited by YipMan

@Lafi 80% of summoners are garbage in this server.

Thats why you dont see any good summoner party.

I do agree that human + dark elf summoner are useless in pvp though.

of course :D lol ...  Is this from our server? pls fraps from our server

anyway this can be fit for our server... (levels, buffers, equip)

but yes, it will be nice if i can't be capable doing such a dmges :)

Edited by Lafi

2 minutes ago, Lafi said:

of course :D lol ...  Is this from our server? pls fraps from our server

anyway this can be fit for our server... (levels, buffers, equip)

but yes, it will be nice if i can't be capable doing such a dmges :)

Its our chronicle... go fight with HDM, and You will have that dmg's.....

In our serwer .... Summoners are to opressed to make any frapes...

Its boring class to play on mass PvP.. yes thats true... but its weak, sh1t no its still op with that pony aoe......

The day have comed when summoners cry they are to weak :) hahahahha

Also there are reasons why later chronicles are basicly unplayable.... and summoners are big part of that.

Edited by YipMan

40 minutes ago, Lafi said:

whoever says that summoners are useless have their head stuck up in their butt, ppl are just afraid to try new things and just go for what is currently meta

sure, its not from our server, but as i said its coz most of summoners here are potatoes. here you have 9vs9 from dagger pt with PS, vs most meta melee setup (2 tyrants + AW + SK) and party vs party with mages (fisher on hero sorcerer) ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

So You saw it all... and this is Your conclusions.... xd

i rly belive a proper pony cp with basic knowledge on assist can be dangerous in mass pvps and 9v9. you are fat cuz of TP .you have heal,banes,pet which hits like track. complaining about nuking skills ROFLMAO.when ur pet is dead from reflect or opponent u just 1 sec resummon. i didnt saw any proper summoner cp on this server but on the other hand i didnt saw many top archer or mage or melee cp aswell . so my idea is simple :if you know what to do as @Lafi gather 8 more ppl who are willing to learn how to do it and be top cp.Ppl using es as olympiad box or pk char :D cuz they dont know how to utilize the class

1 hour ago, Lafi said:
1 hour ago, YipMan said:

They ccan be great supporters dmg in mass PvP

as person who played 90% w/o mage party in clan, i can tell you that summoners (especially ponies, but you are ES, so its fine if i talk about those) are annoying as ****. why? very simple, before the fight when sides stay at 2k range, summoners just send pets and nuke with them and usually they just get away with it, which means that i am starting mass pvp without CP (which makes it 5k less survivability for initial burst dmg i am going to get), also with combination of being one of the best DDs, if you have summoners spamming on you banes 24/7, thats also annoying as hell and decreases your efficiency by a lot (and now you can say hurr durr but you can use potions, yes, you can, but you are not going to spam them whole fight and ww is just lvl 1, so good luck getting to someone with melee class which is not tyrant)

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

Summary: as it can be seen from the results, summoner’s skills are less powerful than the ones of wizards, if character's level is the same (77 and 102 on Lv. 24 of the skill). Every 10 levels the summoners were learning 5 skill levels when wizards had a possibility to master 7 levels. Therefore, a difference of 19% on 50th level has grown till 32% on 70th level.

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/655830/

and what exactly this proves if i could ask? :D because someone who was checking how updates passed on official, i can tell you there were 3 mages who played on server, hero sps, hero sph, hero sorcerer and every other DD slot in mage party was either ES or necromancer, so dont try to make it look how bad it is compared to mages, coz eventho numbers look terrifying, reality is somewhere else :P 

Big appreciation to every summoner who plays pvp/mass pvp... Many summoners rerolled to other chars (dagger, tyrant) and playing oly only with their summoners... :)
That's fact...

32 minutes ago, YipMan said:

The day have comed when summoners cry they are to weak :) hahahahha

Also not crying about summoners but about ppl who dont wanna play with them...

For last time:
in mass pvp:
- ES: magnus aoe spell every 7s with ~1700dmg (1400-2000)
- WK: dunno spin slash
- PS: stun cubic?

party vs party:
mage/warrior bane, help with heal, dmg, repeat.... atleast u died as last one... TP

1 minute ago, Lafi said:

Big appreciation to every summoner who plays pvp/mass pvp... Many summoners rerolled to other chars (dagger, tyrant) and playing oly only with their summoners... :)
That's fact...

Also not crying about summoners but about ppl who dont wanna play with them...

For last time:
in mass pvp:

party vs party:
mage/warrior bane, help with heal, dmg, repeat.... atleast u died as last one... TP

SO last time its basicly what i wrote ...... They are great damage supporters.....

Are they boring on pvp/mass pvp YES

Are they weak hell NO.. They are op as fuk....

I show u how "OP" they are when my comp will not explode using fraps editor :D

Continue saying to ppl summoners, especially ES are OP... maybe somebody will play them more often on open PvP, not only on Oly..

and guys, guys no need to convice me to play summoner i will stay as ES like forever no matter what..

2 hours ago, BantaY said:

Hello everyone,,

i'm a new player who wants to try for the first time ever Summoners on Classic 2.0, i've did a little research and noticed that summoners are pretty much garbo atm, said that, how will the 2.0 changes affect Summoners? are they going to be good after the patch or are they going to still being irrelevant? also, if you guys could give any tips for a first time Summoner i would apreciate a lot, hope my english is understandable, hehe :D.

Play ur summoner how u want... after 2nd class trasfer use devotion set, YipMan said u dont need gear... ur goal will be BW light armor, later BW light+6
You can exp doing raids or solo/aoe killing mobs.

There are 3 types of summoners: elemental summoner, warlock, phantom summoner (and no DA, Necro, craft are NOT summoners)
Choose what u want.. all of them fun to play
Anyway u will change it for better char.. :)

GL&HF

For ES only bcz you can be in 1k+ range far from any danger  and do 1.8 /2k +dmg aoe on tanks every 6sec ( I play tank with +6 bo set and magnus hit me harder than any regular mage without op boost)  and for this you just need to be lvl 77 and get proper buffs I'd  say is OP. Yes it's boring in my opinion , but in terms of investment efficiency and player abilities it's by far the best. 

Edited by Werew

34 minutes ago, Lafi said:

For last time:
in mass pvp:

ES,WK are decent in mass pvp with aoe dmg(es,wk) or disable skill(wk). PS is a huge potato in mass pvp,only value u can get from PS atm is cheaper pve compared to the other ones in end game zone like GC. 

37 minutes ago, Lafi said:

That's fact...

Becouse there is that kind of peopels who will always play only with most OP char in current chronicle ... nothing new.