Sign in to follow this  
BantaY

Classic 2.0 and Summoners

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Becouse there is that kind of peopels who will always play only with most OP char in current chronicle ... nothing new.

That will never change. That's why we were like 5-6 summoners back in 1.5! Same happens with melee classes nowadays(rip WL).

6 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Becouse there is that kind of peopels who will always play only with most OP char in current chronicle ... nothing new.

w8, I lost in time and space... You said summoners are OP now, on this update... So why they rerolled? ? huh?

Just now, Lafi said:

w8, I lost in time and space... You said summoners are OP now, on this update... So why they rerolled? ? huh?

cuz they are clueless

Just now, Lafi said:

Becouse some ppls couldnt stand they dont have 100% stun from pony anymore i guess. Sure Pony is op...... but there are more op classes in current chronicle easy as that. You dont need to be genius to understand that.....

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

cuz they are clueless

And they are figured out how to play any other chars but not summoners... OK I got it... 

Just now, Lafi said:

And they are figured out how to play any other chars but not summoners... OK I got it... 

who said they know to play any class?

Also ... ppls rerolled from summoners to daggers/tyrants and destros...... read classes they were losing to at oly mosty huehuehue ?

38 minutes ago, Lafi said:

because ppl are simple creatures, they see direct dmg and they are happy, thats why they reroll

why would someone play summoner and deal 100k dmg+ with his pony during mass pvp but dont kill any1 (but the amount you waste on enemy healers healing this dmg is significant many times) if you can go suicide mission with dagger, deal 10k dmg, kill 1-2 people and die? who cares that if you bane enemy DDs, probably 90% of them are going to run without acument/haste/empower/ww for rest of the pvp, which makes them useless, if you are not directly killing them? :D everyone is in awe when you post fully stacked DD pov doing 10k dmg, but i can tell you behind those 10k dmgs in pvp stand supports who are capable of protecting/rebuffing/healing that one madman, people dont want to be team players, they just want to have fun, so they reroll their boring summoner for tyrant and pewpew with raging force and they are happy

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

because ppl are simple creatures, they see direct dmg and they are happy, thats why they reroll

why would someone play summoner and deal 100k dmg+ with his pony during mass pvp but dont kill any1 (but the amount you waste on enemy healers healing this dmg is significant many times) if you can go suicide mission with dagger, deal 10k dmg, kill 1-2 people and die? who cares that if you bane enemy DDs, probably 90% of them are going to run without acument/haste/empower/ww for rest of the pvp, which makes them useless, if you are not directly killing them? :D everyone is in awe when you post fully stacked DD pov doing 10k dmg, but i can tell you behind those 10k dmgs in pvp stand supports who are capable of protecting/rebuffing/healing that one madman, people dont want to be team players, they just want to have fun, so they reroll their boring summoner for tyrant and pewpew with raging force and they are happy

Then they are called boxes and blamed for bad healing kappa. 

Hello Masha ?

Edited by Rizos

I am a player of the Russian official server, if you are interested in my opinion, then I will share it with you.

90% of the strongest clans only deflate bright sumoners, in subsequent updates this is the strongest class in the game, the damage from his skill is 100-170 damage less than that of an ordinary magician, + he has infinite mana for pumping, because the horse pouring him mana is called up completely FULL of which naturally should not be.
Further Magnuses ... they do not have a limit on the number of targets, that is, they can hit with a mass attack with water at least 100-150 targets, the damage from their skills is from 3,500 to 8,000 equal to the level and the dressed player.
On sieges, this is laughter, they hide in locks in the number of 15-20 people, they send nicknames of attackers to them by personal messages, they write / the target and the nickname that they were given, and 20-25 magnuses run to this person, and everyone watered with a mass attack with water, everyone who dies next to him, then they instantly re-call 25 horses and again send them to attack through / target.
Thank you all, I have everything.

on Russian servers there are now parties of 5 horses, a dancer and a singer + elven elder and overlord\wc

omg dont mix all future update at one... You talking about 3000-8000 dmg from magnus (The Secret of Empire update) and posting video from antharas update... 
dmges on video to the PLAYERS 1400-2200 +-

39 minutes ago, Gambits said:

they do not have a limit on the number of targets, that is, they can hit with a mass attack with water at least 100-150 targets

dont think so... ill need to check but not true...(imho)

Antharas update is last normal update for summoners i think... then 7s, The Secret of Empire, kamael etc, are just bleeeee, even for me as ES... cuz seraphim buffs, give mattack, mcrit rate, casting, re-use, etc... u can have both buffs at same time...

@Gambits is that u on video? ... Cuz i saw this nick on club also :)

Edited by Lafi

6 minutes ago, Lafi said:

omg dont mix all future update at one... You talking about 3000-8000 dmg from magnus (The Secret of Empire update) and posting video from antharas update... 
dmges on video to the PLAYERS 1400-2200 +-

honestly, if the guy didnt have cubics, i wouldnt even know he is playing summoner and not spellsinger :d

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

honestly, if the guy didnt have cubics, i wouldnt even know he is playing summoner and not spellsinger :d

And did u check aqua swirl dmges? ... Are they OP as fck? (yipman words)

Русская община играет за призывников, так как выстрелы были представлены игрокам домашних животных, кубы, летящие сквозь текстуры, парализующие вас, ошеломляющие, отравляющие эффекты, с вероятностью прохождения 99.99999%, он может даже убить вас без каких-либо осложнений

these are the main PC characters on the servers, they sit on 76 riding pet players and they run 250 +++ and just kill you with their servant ... without getting off your

Edited by Gambits

6 minutes ago, Lafi said:

And did u check aqua swirl dmges? ... Are they OP as fck? (yipman words)

dude, summoners do that dmg on this server right now already, now imagine with skills boosted

as i said, if i didnt see cubics, i would think i am watching spellsinger pov, not summoner pov, if someone asked me how summoner should look like in L2, i would show him this, coz in my eyes, summoner plays with summon and cubics, not having pony following him for TP and just smack that aqua swirl on reuse

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

чувак, призыватели уже сейчас делают это dmg на этом сервере, а теперь представьте, что их навыки повышены

Как я уже сказал, если бы я не видел кубики, я бы подумал, что смотрю POV-заклинатель, а не POV-призыватель, если бы кто-то спросил меня, как должен выглядеть Summoner в L2, я бы показал ему это, потому что в моих глазах Summoner играет с Summon и кубики, не имея пони, следующего за ним за ТП, и просто чмокнуть этот водный вихрь при повторном использовании

Well, yes it is true, its damage is permissible 700 and the mage has 900 but you have a separation of damage and the mage does not, therefore he lost ...
And if we take the character’s deflation from 0, then for the magician you made 20 shots and sat down, and he will shoot while he has a desire ... funny huh?

21 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dude, summoners do that dmg on this server right now already, now imagine with skills boosted

Who? to low lvls? I took hero staff just to test it... and.... ehm...

1 minute ago, Lafi said:

Who? to low lvls? I took hero staff just to test it... and.... ehm...

you want to tell me you dont make normal 400-500 aqua swirl in mass pvp? :D

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

you want to tell me you dont make normal 400-500 aqua swirl in mass pvp? :D

yes, when hitting HdM players(cuz maybe buffs, gear, lvl, etc )... and with hero staff... and u always comparing to sps...